Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1389
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #999

    Dude you have no idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    GuySwanson developed a personal relationship with Allycat. They are no longer friends and he felt like he was burned by their relationship and now he wants to ruin her business. I don't trust him. He seems to have created this account just to badmouth her. The guy seems unstable to me based off the messages I received from him. Dude, move on with your life and don't develop personal relationships with escorts.
    She robbed me. Ripped me off. Has done it to others as well. Get all the facts before you go captain save a ho. She's a very good liar and a thief. None of what I said is false. Everything is absolutely 100% true. Figure it out for yourself. No sweat. Believe the felon or the veteran with no criminal record. Up to you.

  2. #998
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsaluki  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to one of her recent HX red flagger and basically says the same thing. That her alleged accomplices rob your while in a session with her.
    GuySwanson developed a personal relationship with Allycat. They are no longer friends and he felt like he was burned by their relationship and now he wants to ruin her business. I don't trust him. He seems to have created this account just to badmouth her. The guy seems unstable to me based off the messages I received from him. Dude, move on with your life and don't develop personal relationships with escorts.

  3. #997

    Shill Conspiracy- There are 2 sides at work here /2 types of shills!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    I will fucking ban you if you do this again.

    Try me.

    A2

  4. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    - Do I think the influx of "praising" reviews have anything to do with past incident? More than anything yes. Do you know how many times I trusted "good reviews" on here, ended up realizing shit is biased as fuck? Guess what, shill reviews cause it the most of the time, trying to impress the girls or MMS and shit. If you are not one of them, good for you, keep it up.
    Really? Shilling just to impress MMS? At least I was offered a discount on the house fee if I wrote good reviews. They obviously never checked because I kept my discount despite the fact that only review I ever wrote was for eva who was a legit good experience.

  5. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, it was and still is forbidden to talk about this spa so I tried to minimize the detail at first.

    Few things to add;.

    - I didn't text them, better yet, I was told in person when I arrived at 108. Girls even called Moonsea to check something (honestly don't know what was it all about as they were talking in Chinese).

    - No I didn't go to Moonsea, as I HATE going to Hillcrest due to shitty parking.

    - Even after this place was forbidden to be even mentioned on this forum, I was still a regular client to them. I just never bothered to share the info on here, abiding the rules as a member on this forum. Am I shill for going there? I don't think so.

    - Do I think the influx of "praising" reviews have anything to do with past incident? More than anything yes. Do you know how many times I trusted "good reviews" on here, ended up realizing shit is biased as fuck? Guess what, shill reviews cause it the most of the time, trying to impress the girls or MMS and shit. If you are not one of them, good for you, keep it up.
    I know since I'm new to posting reviews and stuff I don't really have a say. But I would like some clarity on this subject. Does the admins or other senior members have any thoughts on this? I do think reviews in general are very subjective since one person could have just been lucky getting a good experience (I. E. He came at a less busy time, was clean, caught the girl at a good time). At the same time I agree that we don't want reviews that are just fake and not actually giving the real treatment. Anyways yeah I want to give good honest reviews and would love this forum to keep it that way as it's helped me a lot.

  6. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    First, my response was specifically answering to what the other monger wrote.

    When you first posted about them you were cryptic / vague about the spa and said, "don't ask me how I know" or something. Then claiming there would be shill reviews coming or something like that.

    Now your above information is more concrete. If they texted you saying they have a new spa then yeah I may agree they have the same ownership. Why be cryptic about it if you are going to claim reviews for them will be shills. Look like you were still trying to go there but was told to try their new spa. I'm not going to make assumptions and don't know if you went to the new spa. If you did, care to share your experience? Maybe it wasn't as good as what others are reporting that's why you think those positive reviews are shills.

    Just a general comment. Again why can't reviews be reviews. Because your experience might be different from others that make the other reviews shill reports?

    Me- I just want to know where to find hot girls to have sex with.
    To be fair, it was and still is forbidden to talk about this spa so I tried to minimize the detail at first.

    Few things to add;.

    - I didn't text them, better yet, I was told in person when I arrived at 108. Girls even called Moonsea to check something (honestly don't know what was it all about as they were talking in Chinese).

    - No I didn't go to Moonsea, as I HATE going to Hillcrest due to shitty parking.

    - Even after this place was forbidden to be even mentioned on this forum, I was still a regular client to them. I just never bothered to share the info on here, abiding the rules as a member on this forum. Am I shill for going there? I don't think so.

    - Do I think the influx of "praising" reviews have anything to do with past incident? More than anything yes. Do you know how many times I trusted "good reviews" on here, ended up realizing shit is biased as fuck? Guess what, shill reviews cause it the most of the time, trying to impress the girls or MMS and shit. If you are not one of them, good for you, keep it up.

  7. #993

    My 2 cents, whatever it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    I was asked if I wanted to go to Moonsea instead since girls were busy at 108, saying "We have a new location opened."

    Tell me that's not a clear indication those two spas are related.

    You never see any Chinese spa girls to tell you to check out "other spa" unless they are internally related, that's a hard fact
    So I'm newer here and that means no one gives a shit what I have to say, but I will say it anyway because why the fuck not?

    I feel like it's very easy to verify the ownership of these businesses. The county clerks office would have record of the official owner (s). If anyone really cares enough to want to prove themselves right / wrong instead of just this bullshit on the internet about I'm right because.

    Isn't the entire issue with the other not to be named spas originate around the premise that mass shill / fake accounts were made that essentially flooded these forums. This spa seemed to have been following the rules up until this shit storm these last two days? Seems weird to me, especially since most of the posts are senior members?

    I will admit that after seeing so much postings about this place, I pulled it up on Google maps. After seeing where it is, I scratched my head for awhile. As amazing as this place sounds, I'm not really in a rush to go to that part of town. No matter how nice it may be, purely because of the distance it is from my home and it's annoying location in basically downtown / hillcrest / NorthPark?

    Well that's my 2 cents.

  8. #992
    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    I was asked if I wanted to go to Moonsea instead since girls were busy at 108, saying "We have a new location opened."

    Tell me that's not a clear indication those two spas are related.

    You never see any Chinese spa girls to tell you to check out "other spa" unless they are internally related, that's a hard fact
    First, my response was specifically answering to what the other monger wrote.

    When you first posted about them you were cryptic / vague about the spa and said, "don't ask me how I know" or something. Then claiming there would be shill reviews coming or something like that.

    Now your above information is more concrete. If they texted you saying they have a new spa then yeah I may agree they have the same ownership. Why be cryptic about it if you are going to claim reviews for them will be shills. Look like you were still trying to go there but was told to try their new spa. I'm not going to make assumptions and don't know if you went to the new spa. If you did, care to share your experience? Maybe it wasn't as good as what others are reporting that's why you think those positive reviews are shills.

    Just a general comment. Again why can't reviews be reviews. Because your experience might be different from others that make the other reviews shill reports?

    Me- I just want to know where to find hot girls to have sex with.

  9. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I've never met Vivi or Fendi or been to MoonSea. If I go to Moon Sea I too will share my experience (s). These girls are traveling working girls so they can't move from one spa to another? Even one of mine and many favorite to mongers on this site "Cici" moved around and worked at various spas that are owned by different owners. I've even seen girls in the AAMP scenes moved from one agency to another competitor agency. Girls moving from spas to spas and guys writing reviews about them don't make them shills. I would be suspect of mongers that write reviews for just one spa. I'm in the hobby to find hot girls I can fuck. I'm going to go where I know there are hot girls.
    I was asked if I wanted to go to Moonsea instead since girls were busy at 108, saying "We have a new location opened."

    Tell me that's not a clear indication those two spas are related.

    You never see any Chinese spa girls to tell you to check out "other spa" unless they are internally related, that's a hard fact

  10. #990

    Fishy Smell? Swamp Ass? Doggy Ass Smell? WTF?

    A couple of guys in the Street Walker thread mentioned how much a turn off it was, when the women's pussy smelled foul when they fucked them doggy.

    All I could think after laughing is how nasty that is. No offense to anyone who likes that, but I think a women who smells like a combination of three day old Fish, Ass, Pussy, Piss, Cum, and lots of Sex would turn off anyone.

    I love a clean pussy that smells and tastes like pussy, but any smell that implies poor hygiene, bad chemistry, or disease, would be off limits to me. Just saying.

  11. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by FsKingk1  [View Original Post]
    They were litteraly speaking Mandarin in front of me, I am not Chinese but I learned the language, I believe they were talking about eating pizza after lol. Reviews are only beneficial to others if they are accurate.
    This is what I've been trying to call out multiple times but the shill never admits that he could be wrong. Just vague sidestepping statements like "if she speaks another language does that mean she isn't another ethnicity?" "I'm Mexican and don't speak Spanish does that mean I'm not Mexican?

    The ego of the shills that get information fed to them by owners is inflated for no reason and the length they go to defend fake information (age, ethnicity, etc.) when other mongers push back is honestly funny.

  12. #988
    Did the shill get banned again? Haven't been on the site in a couple weeks and came back to my favorite thread to see that the shill is labeled as a banned user on the last post on this thread hahaha.

  13. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by FsKingk1  [View Original Post]
    Do you enjoy this place so much that you would only do reviews on this spa and owner's other spa (mesa spa)? Apologize ahead of time and not trying to start anything, I hope you understand where some members are coming from and that this site is one of the very few that are still reliable. It's very easy to just copy and paste reviews from another site. Providing false information such as the provider's ethnicity (ie Monica being Korean, when really she's 100% Chinese is from China, arrived from China speaks Mandarin with the owner, and the other girl that she worked with). They were litteraly speaking Mandarin in front of me, I am not Chinese but I learned the language, I believe they were talking about eating pizza after lol. Reviews are only beneficial to others if they are accurate.
    I've probably been to more AMPs in the last two months the vast majority of users on this entire forum have been too in most there lives. And I can tell you from my experience that if you go to any random AMP, chances are you are going to come across women that do not look anything like the women I am describing in my reviews. By this, I mean you will actually come across these "old" and "ugly" women that most of us are afraid to meet when we do ultimately decide to take that first step into a new AMP. I don't copy info, I am the same person on RM and this forum. I don't have any connection to the mms of these spas other than they let me know when they get new girls in, same as any other customer. They may give me a priority appointment. But I can assure you they hasn't meant shit at Ronson rofl. Once again I write reviews for other people to see. I really don't need too. I can keep it to myself if that is what people prefer, but the vocal minority who keep posting against is just that. The minority.

    You are welcome to your own opinion and I encourage it. All I ask from users on the forum is that if you have one, please provide us with useful information so that others can take that into consideration when making decisions.

    FFS I don't care about Monica. Is it not possible for the woman to speak another damn language? I don't need to broadcast her life story to prove jack shit to anyone. Believe whatever you want, I don't care. No one can tell me to write a fucking thing, I write what I want. If you believe I made such a grievous error, then people don't need to read my content. They can try their luck reading the bullshit posted by the robots or waste their own money walking into an AMP on their own and seeing it for themselves. I would hardly consider getting a persons ethnicity right or wrong as false information. But to each their own.

    Like I said, people can believe whatever they want, but I don't gain anything by providing people with bullshit. I obviously have plenty of money if I'm able to go to these fucking spas almost everyday. And I assure you these stingy bosses ain't paying me rofl.

  14. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan4  [View Original Post]
    One of the things I try to do with my reviews is provide people with information so that they can make a decision for themselves. I don't necessarily disagree with you on you're "hard pass" assessment, but understand that comments like that don't really help most people as there no information to go along with it. There are plenty of really attractive AMP girls that I've visited that I personally wouldn't ever go see again for various reasons. But I wouldn't summarize my entire experience with any of them as "I don't like her, don't see her. ".

    I think Tina appeals to a different group of mongers and that might not be you or me for that matter. Which is why I never explicitly said I would recommend her. With that all being said, I still try to assess her services in a way that provides beneficial information for myself and others.

    I'm not trying to upsell this person. But there are people who will like her based on the information I put in my review and I don't want to deter people from seeing her simply because I say "she bad. ".

    I hope that makes sense and you understand where I'm coming from.
    Do you enjoy this place so much that you would only do reviews on this spa and owner's other spa (mesa spa)? Apologize ahead of time and not trying to start anything, I hope you understand where some members are coming from and that this site is one of the very few that are still reliable. It's very easy to just copy and paste reviews from another site. Providing false information such as the provider's ethnicity (ie Monica being Korean, when really she's 100% Chinese is from China, arrived from China speaks Mandarin with the owner, and the other girl that she worked with). They were litteraly speaking Mandarin in front of me, I am not Chinese but I learned the language, I believe they were talking about eating pizza after lol. Reviews are only beneficial to others if they are accurate.

  15. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by JulianK  [View Original Post]
    At least all this stupid shit is in the right thread.
    Couldn't agree more. Only reason I respond to it at all. At this point it doesn't matter what I say or what the truth is. It never mattered to begin with. Some people are going to post what they want to say and that's fine. This forum should be the place for people to do so. I mean assuming you follow the rules of course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape