Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 1349 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Does Vaughn Wolff belong here.

    She is charging $600 a hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?241539-Vaughn-Wolff
    I have seen her a couple of times a few years ago when her rates were much lower. When I politely asked in person she denied it, but didn't freak out unlike some other providers I have seen. She mentioned then that she had a significant other and does not offer bare piv to clients. Could just be YMMV and she did offers it to others. I never saw her after that.

  2. #22574

    MoaningMonika

    MoaningMonika says she never does BBFS.

    Here are screenshots of her and a sugardaddy.

    No condom in sight. You can vompare her tramp stamp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231025-110143_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231025-110141_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #22573

    Vaughn Wolff

    Does Vaughn Wolff belong here.

    She is charging $600 a hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?241539-Vaughn-Wolff

  4. #22572
    Does Maia_oliver_pnw belong here? She seems a bit pricey.

  5. #22571

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pube1969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/569474837983

    Had my eyes on her for a long time, she's got a look that really drives me nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    That thieving look turns you on? ROB reports on her, I'd take a hard pass because of that. Her not being attractive and a hood rat kept me away in the first place.
    Yeah she has been reviewed here. And I would not see her just based on that. But like Pube I do like that trailer trash look. I would fuck her in a heartbeat if she did it without a condom.

  6. #22570

    Bubblegumxxo

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    Set it up the night before and texted again in the morning. About 5 min before I arrive at address she said she has a wax appt and can't see me. Went to Costco and got some Halloween candy to cry with.
    Sorry this happened. Although you make light of it and joke, it does suck that you wasted the morning. I guess the only silver linings here are: 1/ She did not get your money 2/ Hopefully the Halloween candy was bubblegum flavored. Fuck her, she's not worth it.

  7. #22569
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Her tits are huge and rock hard.

    If you are respectful to her, she will be down for anything.

    Bbgreek, atm, bbfscip, rimjob dirty talk.
    Thanks for the reports FromTheJump2 and FakeGnus. Glad to hear she's aging well and hopefully she'll be visiting Portland soon. Don't love rock hard tits but I'll stay open minded like her open menu.

  8. #22568
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    Set it up the night before and texted again in the morning. About 5 min before I arrive at address she said she has a wax appt and can't see me. Went to Costco and got some Halloween candy to cry with.
    Thanks for the laugh lmao.

  9. #22567
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Look elsewhere I promise you. You will be utterly disappointed unless you can screw anything. https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder.../311719378596. Stay away. I left my roses. Nothing good to look at. Pictures extremely inaccurate. Mushrooms shape at best. I broke my rules I paid for it kinda like the stock market if you break them rules you take a bigger loss than you supposed those who trade know what am talking about.
    We all make mistakes my guy. Sometimes you win some, other times you don't.

  10. #22566
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmeenis  [View Original Post]
    Set it up the night before and texted again in the morning. About 5 min before I arrive at address she said she has a wax appt and can't see me. Went to Costco and got some Halloween candy to cry with.
    Best post ever, but sorry bro!

  11. #22565
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoofPdx  [View Original Post]
    For those that have seen her recently, how has she aged and how is her new rack? Last time I saw her was right before her surgery in late 2022.
    Her tits are huge and rock hard.

    If you are respectful to her, she will be down for anything.

    Bbgreek, atm, bbfscip, rimjob dirty talk.

  12. #22564
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Look elsewhere I promise you. You will be utterly disappointed unless you can screw anything. https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder.../311719378596. Stay away. I left my roses. Nothing good to look at. Pictures extremely inaccurate. Mushrooms shape at best. I broke my rules I paid for it kinda like the stock market if you break them rules you take a bigger loss than you supposed those who trade know what am talking about.
    Link doesn't work. Can you repost it?

  13. #22563

    I had a huge looser. Stay away from this one. Rushed me request more donations

    Look elsewhere I promise you. You will be utterly disappointed unless you can screw anything. https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder.../311719378596. Stay away. I left my roses. Nothing good to look at. Pictures extremely inaccurate. Mushrooms shape at best. I broke my rules I paid for it kinda like the stock market if you break them rules you take a bigger loss than you supposed those who trade know what am talking about.

  14. #22562
    Quote Originally Posted by TacTown123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her yet? Want to know if the head is really worth it. She quoted $300 hh but I also saw the pic of her kitty and I'd rather just get head tbh. Trying to see if its even worth it?
    Like most, she's not great at comms, but she's a submissive little fucktoy. Love her filthy mouth. Bbbjcfsgrkmsog.

  15. #22561

    Wasted my time

    I drove to see her after a pretty decent texting conversation, and one block from her house she says she is getting ready for a beauty appointment (wax, brows, idk). Probably booked a couple men and the first on to arrive was the winner. Drive home with blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacTown123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her yet? Want to know if the head is really worth it. She quoted $300 hh but I also saw the pic of her kitty and I'd rather just get head tbh. Trying to see if it’s even worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape