Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14295
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I normally would walk past the deposit scam. If longx had not 'vouched' she was legit and he saw her, I would not have gone for it. Now at least one other have said they have seen her so I don't know why she scammed and stole from me.
    If you pay attention to those that have vouched for Trudy, you'll find they are relatively recent, low post count members. Very little credibility. My guess is that Trudy is actually some jilted former provider who has found an easy way to prey on our community. Don't fall for it. It's pure bullshit.

    For instance, one of them is "ChanceTaker" with a grand total of 5 posts:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6644294

  2. #14294
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Suzie Q

    Has anyone tried Suzie Q? Spill the tea.

    https://tryst.link/online/suzzieq-0604

  3. #14293

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I'm startled that you would go for this Trudy and her deposit scam. You're clearly experienced. I'd love to hear more about how you embarked on this gamble.
    I normally would walk past the deposit scam. If longx had not 'vouched' she was legit and he saw her, I would not have gone for it. Now at least one other have said they have seen her so I don't know why she scammed and stole from me.

  4. #14292
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Well Mr 5 poster I've been in this game maybe toooo long but this is the first time I've been scammed or had money stolen from me. I went off what LongX said that made her legit.

    The whole paypal thing is a joke I could not log into my account to pay her the balance and that was my problem had nothing to do with her so I had nothing to do with her account being closed IF it was ever closed. She has my money I didn't receive her service she stole my money If you think otherwise well that's your prerogative. She gave me too many stories and run around in the couple days I tried to see her I don't think I would believe anything she said. She thought I was a cop but at the end of the conversation if I showed up with and additional $200 cash she would see me. Just a common thief.
    I'm startled that you would go for this Trudy and her deposit scam. You're clearly experienced. I'd love to hear more about how you embarked on this gamble.

  5. #14291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.
    YW. And this is not false advertising.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/577612816438

  6. #14290
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She was very "open" to it, no pun intended.
    Thank you.

  7. #14289
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Does she actually enjoy greek or does she do it just for the extra $?
    She was very "open" to it, no pun intended.

  8. #14288
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Sociable, compliant, open minded and a pretty open menu, including Greek. 220 hhr / 320 hr with a 60/80 upgrade for bb. Decent incall location; moves around from one side of town to the other. Pricey but you're not fighting / negotiating over bs up-charges. One price and it's all on the table. Would repeat.
    Does she actually enjoy greek or does she do it just for the extra $?

  9. #14287

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTaker441  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Trudy as well. I sent her the full amount for good faith. An she actually did drive to my place in Janesville. Not only did she show up but she sure did show out so in my opinion. I would have blocked you too if I lost my PayPal account and money an your being on her ass about something she doesn't have? I don't know. But she's very legit I never had any issues with her.
    Well Mr 5 poster I've been in this game maybe toooo long but this is the first time I've been scammed or had money stolen from me. I went off what LongX said that made her legit.

    The whole paypal thing is a joke I could not log into my account to pay her the balance and that was my problem had nothing to do with her so I had nothing to do with her account being closed IF it was ever closed. She has my money I didn't receive her service she stole my money If you think otherwise well that's your prerogative. She gave me too many stories and run around in the couple days I tried to see her I don't think I would believe anything she said. She thought I was a cop but at the end of the conversation if I showed up with and additional $200 cash she would see me. Just a common thief.

  10. #14286

    Trudy

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Hell of an adventure! Jesus! Interesting that she has no problem with someone knowing where the parents live.
    I know right who would let strangers into your parents home.

    She was going to meet me (supposedly) at her apartment and according to her she had a monthly room set up at one of the hotels.

    How much is real and how much is BS I don't know.

  11. #14285
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMadison523  [View Original Post]
    Hello has anyone ever met Resse before. I've seen her as a lot and was curious if she was reliable and does do service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/340533770502.\
    Here's a report from earlier this year. Not sure if she's cleaned up her act. Might want to. Heck the Milwaukee reports; I believe that's where she came from.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6468626#post6468626.

  12. #14284

    Resse north

    Hello has anyone ever met Resse before. I've seen her as a lot and was curious if she was reliable and does do service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/340533770502.\

  13. #14283

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    So, is the Halloween makeup just for the ad? She never did in ads years past.
    Lexi does look like nightmare fuel. Par for the course with STG.

  14. #14282

    Lilly screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's yet another one who thinks it is okay to have your birth certificate / passport / drivers license and 3 credit cards just to see her. F that. She'd be way more busy if she wasn't so hung up on that shot, instead she'll see 2-3 guys while visiting here who are okay with giving away everything.
    As I recall, I saw her using just my LinkedIn post. Which had my name and place of work but not any confidential information like social security etc. More than I like to give out, but nothing that can't be found with a web search.

    On the other hand, perhaps her screening requirements have gotten more demanding since I last saw her, who knows. A lot of Tryst girls do want more information than a typical federal government job would require.

  15. #14281

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She's yet another one who thinks it is okay to have your birth certificate / passport / drivers license and 3 credit cards just to see her. F that. She'd be way more busy if she wasn't so hung up on that shot, instead she'll see 2-3 guys while visiting here who are okay with giving away everything.
    I don't disagree that giving away personal info is risky, but in this case I used my P411 account. She has never asked for additional verification than seeing I was a member. I thought a lot about what you said and others before joining P411. They claim once they verify you, they destroy that info. Providers don't have access to it. You can read their information and decide for yourself. In the end I joined because it gave me access to what I considered a more reliable group than most on Skip. I've never faced a problem in a number of years of belonging. On the other hand, I would not give out personal info to someone on Tryst or Skip or other site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape