Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24032

    Toftt

    Reached out to this new face and she was good to go. Responsive, and nice. Got to the place and a bit of back and forth but nothing long. She's super sexy and hot in person, better than the pics. Relaxed, topless in seconds, I pulled her over to the bed and sucked her tits for as long as I wanted. Her skin is flawless and she's clean. Zero signs of any demons at all. She's new to the game. Managed to get a BBBJ but that's not her normal offering at a QV price of 120. Double handed, good technique to where I had to stop her so we could fuck. Every position. Must have been there 40 min or so and other than no DATY, it was a sensual, great time. Ended doggie on her side and she put her nipple in her mouth and started sensually licking, talking diry while I coated her ass and waist. Be good to this one. And you're welcome.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/802922979548

  2. #24031

    BBWS Need Love 2

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedArrgh  [View Original Post]
    I know this one isn't everyones cup of tea, but the ad says she is new to Raleigh. Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/120358191861
    Most definitely I'm thinking about giving her a shot I'll be visiting Raleigh area Thursday.

  3. #24030

    Tattoos

    I would bet the pictures are fake. She says she has many visible tattoos but there are none showing in her pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Dallas. Do a search for her under this forum.

    Mostly negative reviews, if I remember correctly.

  4. #24029

    Cary MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/OTU...DNjYTQ2OWI.jpg

    Has anyone seen this hottie? Do tell.

  5. #24028

    New here

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    I said her around 10 years ago when she worked out of her trailer in Sanford. Now that I'm back in the game I would like to try her for old time sake. Are her experiences still enjoyable? Anyone know her donation?
    Just learning the ropes of this site and I'm wondering why many posts just list a girl's name. Like, how is a guy supposed to know where to find Daisi, Eva, etc. When there is no site listed? I find many posts to be like this one, where a girl's name is mentioned and that's it. No other info on where the person is listing her services. Why?

  6. #24027

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool7460  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel / experience with the brunette posting in Zebulon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/048922161793
    I believe that is Dallas. Do a search for her under this forum.

    Mostly negative reviews, if I remember correctly.

  7. #24026

    Brunette in Zebulon

    Anyone have intel / experience with the brunette posting in Zebulon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/048922161793

  8. #24025

    Mature Redhead BBW

    I know this one isn't everyones cup of tea, but the ad says she is new to Raleigh. Has anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/120358191861

  9. #24024

    Wow

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/158474647#.

    I hit this one up this morning. Had an itch I wanted to scratch but my spider senses s made me think better of it.

    First issue was she stayed on the east side of Durham off Briggs. I still thinking with my little head. I was trying to set up the appointment until she sent me this message.

    "I accept cash or cashapp.

    If you don't have the $80 I will turn you back around".

    Something about the way that she said that or send me that message turned me completely off to wanting to go to her location.

    Stay safe everybody.

  10. #24023
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard  [View Original Post]
    I said her around 10 years ago when she worked out of her trailer in Sanford. Now that I'm back in the game I would like to try her for old time sake. Are her experiences still enjoyable? Anyone know her donation?
    NO. 150 $ for 30 min.

  11. #24022
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Not real, and likely one of the ones responsible for sending blackmail messages from other numbers.
    Thanks for the "heads up". I'll be avoiding her for sure.

    --OMR.

  12. #24021
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Not real. Everything about that ad should have been a red flag to you but perhaps you're new. Use this ad as a guide to spotting fakes.
    Yeah haven't done anything more than AMP so not used to spotting fake ads. Some of them are pretty obviously fake to even me, but others I'm not sure. Thanks.

  13. #24020

    Not real

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She seems right up my alley, and I'm going to be in Raleigh (from GBO) on Monday, and wondered if it was worth it to try to set something up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...o/646715945034

    Thanks in advance.

    --OMR.
    Not real, and likely one of the ones responsible for sending blackmail messages from other numbers.

  14. #24019

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by BadWolf31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/7045346456

    Any idea if this one is real? Thanks.
    Not real. Everything about that ad should have been a red flag to you but perhaps you're new. Use this ad as a guide to spotting fakes.

  15. #24018

    Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    She hasn't posted in a while since I reviewed her. I did see this looks like a new number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/158173063

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape