Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 30784
-
10-22-23 19:45 #24019Banned Member

Posts: 148And
Not real. Everything about that ad should have been a red flag to you but perhaps you're new. Use this ad as a guide to spotting fakes.
Originally Posted by BadWolf31
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:41 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 72Klassy
She hasn't posted in a while since I reviewed her. I did see this looks like a new number.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/158173063
-
10-22-23 14:49 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 530Jeneveve BKS?
Can anyone provide more details about her appearance and body description? Please message me. I don't prefer older women but always appreciate BKS service. I know there are reviews on their site but they refer mostly to her services with not much description of overall appearance. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/jeneveve
-
10-22-23 14:06 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 214Save your money bro. Ain't no 🐱 worth that kind of money.
Originally Posted by IWatchU
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:47 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 297Kendra / Klassy
Is she still around?
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 12:08 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 30BBFS on the menu?
Was BBFS a possibility with her? BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 11:57 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 30Is she real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/7045346456
Any idea if this one is real? Thanks.
-
10-22-23 09:22 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 72Asia
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-body/59142792
Anyone have any experience with Ms Asia? Or any details they can share.
-
10-22-23 07:50 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 408Never have
I tried to see her once. I explained that I treat ladies well and expect the same. I told her that I don't wait in parking lots more than 10 minutes. She responded about 3 hrs later with her rates. $180/ hh but will take $160. She may have been busy so no biggie. I agreed to the $160 and asked for her location and she responded the next day. I told her she blew it and blocked her #.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
To me, it's interesting how some will defend this behavior and seem to "have never" had bad experiences with certain providers. I mean the ones who do this type of shit.
I only tried seeing her to be able to give a real review of her because most providers are attracted to me and most are usually responsive to me.
Just my thoughts.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
10-22-23 02:23 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 516Real ****?
Anyone have any info on this one? She seems right up my alley, and I'm going to be in Raleigh (from GBO) on Monday, and wondered if it was worth it to try to set something up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...o/646715945034
Thanks in advance.
--OMR.
-
10-22-23 02:17 #24009Senior Member

Posts: 238Tried and true
Your best bet is still probably Abby or Ginger.
Originally Posted by FucknShet
[View Original Post]
Everything is covered though.
-
10-21-23 22:18 #24008Regular Member

Posts: 2Valentina
Hi why'all. Quick report about my failed attempt to see Valentina this week. I texted her and she responded a minute later. We agreed upon a time and rate (300 for HR incall) and she gave me her address. I arrived at said destination a minute early and texted for apartment number. No response. After 10 minutes, I text that I'm leaning. Two days later and still no reply.
https://tryst.link/escort/velentina
-
10-21-23 21:35 #24007Regular Member

Posts: 2India (3rd link)
I saw India (3rd link) this week. She's cool and I had a good experience, but would not repeat. Was 200/ HR. Communication was easy. Incall at good hotel (not sketchy). She answered the door wearing some sexy lingerie (black garter belt + fishnet stockings). We chatted a bit and then got to it. She's total GFE and loves to fuck, as per earlier reports. DFK, nice BBJ to 69. Made her cum hard with FIV before BBFS in multiple positions before CIP. She was down for another round, but I wasn't attracted enough to do it. She's really cool and chill, but pics are a bit dated. No signs of demons. She's a professional and does this on the side.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 15:32 #24006Regular Member

Posts: 15Kali coming to Raleigh in December
Wow, this one called Kali is coming to Raleigh on Dec. 10 and 11 or so in December. I don't know anything about her but she looks AMAZING. She is expensive and requires a lot of screening but seems like she would be something special.
https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali
Again, I don't know anything about her but came across her page and noticed she is coming to this area.
Would love to hear how it went if anyone sees her.
Unfortunately, I have been out of the game for quite a while but would love to be able to see her to get back in. Sadly, I will be out of the state then.
-
10-21-23 11:01 #24005Senior Member

Posts: 1710Well, I've seen her over the years probably 10 times and never seen anything like that. But, I'm not saying you didn't.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





