Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 41267
-
10-23-23 09:51 #32162Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9Not one thing claimed was true.
Absurd incall for 50. No tint and the worse hygiene possible was what led to spooking him and bouncing. No handler, no impromptu robbery all bs because someone hadn't washed their junk in two weeks. Prevaricator of the worse kind. Lucky I didn't throw up all over him and his untinted ride. As far as the coins your damn right wasting my time and disrespecting the s* out of me showing up smelling like that. Just because they post it doesn't make it true. Crazy to try and ruin someone's livelihood with 100 % lies. I've been out here off and on for 15 + years. Never have I had a review that claims anything of this sort. I guess all of a sudden and for $50 I would ruin my rep. Smh.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 08:57 #32161Senior Member

Posts: 27Lili
Saw her last night for bbbjcimws after seeing your post, and it was great. Will repeat again for the headache relief!
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 22:03 #32160Senior Member

Posts: 575I think he meant 1. 6 coins. I got the same quote and I got 2. 00 coins for the hour. I saw her 2 times once for on a hhr and once for the hr. Honestly ask her for qv, because I honestly don't know if it's worth tossing 1. 60 at this point.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
Read my reviews on danna if you want to know my experience.
-
10-22-23 19:58 #32159Senior Member

Posts: 190Miss Lulu
I think she did you a favor!
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:22 #32158Senior Member

Posts: 708Search the reviews. She's bee na favorite of many here over the years. I saw her once. Nothing wrong with her in my opinion. Just not my cup of tea. Lot's of positive reviews for her here though.
Originally Posted by IbeAlterEgo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:20 #32157Senior Member

Posts: 708I've have visited Jenny a few times over the past year or so and never gotten a druggie vibe. I think she even has her own place now (whic hI have never visited). We tried to connect a few months ago but it never came through. Schedualing. Though a bit over priced I've enjoyed my visits. Especially in the beginning. Nice shape. I've not seen it in recent months but I think she's an ex gym rat. Worth a try.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 18:39 #32156Senior Member

Posts: 225Diana columbian
If you don't usually pay that much, 0. 60 Mario Coins for a half hour. Please PM me and send me some of these providers names that will take less than 0. 60 HHR Please!
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 18:03 #32155Senior Member

Posts: 225Diana Columbian
I'm a bit confused about the Dream you had, You said you saw Diana and then you say she was the roommate That left the room. So, With whom did you have the dream with?
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
You, also said you gave up. 60 Mario Coins for HHR. , I texted Diana and a HHR was quoted for $$0. 20, It seems hard to accept that she and a HHR dream for a 0. 60 Mario coins.
-
10-22-23 17:09 #32154Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ava
Out of curiosity, did she allow car dates? I think I would have been more comfortable in the cruiser, especially with a platoon of folks in the house.
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 16:42 #32153Senior Member

Posts: 161Ms Lulu Ghost After Driving To Westside
After coordinating etc. And driving out to the westside today, Ms Lulu ghosted me and left me outside of her house.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/872240166493
-
10-22-23 16:29 #32152Senior Member

Posts: 97Ericka. Agreed, very good choice.
I found myself in Ericka's company for an hhr one afternoon earlier this week.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
First, shoutout to Sandman666 for getting her down here.
I saw enough reviews on this gal to know that it was worth reaching out. I hopped on the comms, and she was quick to respond. Quick to accommodate as well – saw her within a couple of hours at her incall, at the desired meet time.
As others have noted, her choice of incall was falling apart. I'll also note that there were some folks who looked down on their luck just meandering about. Not a fan of leaving my car out with that type of company, but sometimes you got to risk it for the biscuit. And, on the biscuit scale, this was pretty damn close to Popeye's biscuit right when they open. Plus, this isn't San Francisco, and (while I'm not some tough guy) I'm big enough to keep the trouble away if they see me by my vehicle (usually, but as the saying goes: "God made man, Sam Colt made man equal" (and I'm not made of Kevlar)).
I walked in, and was greeted with her smile. While she isn't the most beautiful woman in the world, she IS attractive. What really caught my attention was her body. Great set of natural breasts, solid ass, in shape, beautiful sun-kissed soft skin, but most importantly: DAMN did she smell good. If beautiful was a scent, then the perfume label would be "Ericka".
I left my gift from the florist on the table and quickly undressed, and she followed suit. She kneeled down and started with some uncovered top. Very interesting phenomenon; we were right next to the wall A / C unit, and she keeps that shit freezing like she's an Arctic Circle penguin. So, while my third arm was warm and wet, the rest of my body was dry and frigid. After a couple of minutes (I'm assuming because she didn't put a pillow down for her knees) she motions for me to hop on the bed.
We continued with some more top game, and. Gents, I could have let her finish me off right then and there. One of the few gals who can actually hold a "deep throat" title. Was surreal, like a live-action porno. And she damn well knew it too, because she stopped, looked up at me, smiled, and said "settle down, papi".
Oh. My. God.
Woman, get your ass on top of me right now.
So, I slid on the cap and off she went. We started off lengthwise on the bed, eventually had to move to us facing horizontally, because she was putting in the work good enough for the headboard to incessantly bang against the wall. Between her putting in that work, and me exploring every inch of her body. . . I'm embarrassed to say this (only slightly), but I didn't make the full thirty. Matters were not made any better by the fact that she kept talking dirty to me, in a mix of Spanish and broken, but cute English. Love that shit.
While I cleaned up and got dressed, we chopped it up for a few minutes, as best as we could. Always funny having conversations with folks whose first language isn't English. But she's a polite, sweet gal, and I am a sucker for a feminine woman.
Would I revisit?
Yes. Absolutely. See you next time, love.
(No link to provide – her STG post got removed. I'll make sure to Wayback Machine that shit next time, for all the mongers who didn't get a chance to visit).
-
10-22-23 16:03 #32151Senior Member

Posts: 363Ariel has tons of reviews. Do a search. Same with Jenny Juice.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 15:10 #32150Senior Member

Posts: 97Confirming his assessment of Lili
I have to write a report for her, but I wanted to confirm ol' boy's assessment while the iron is hot.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
Grabbed HHR.
That photo is definitely filtered. . . But she looks like the photo, just older, if that makes sense. Still good looking.
And, yes, the BBBJCIMS was great. Hand / mouth coordination was on point.
Honestly, I spent most of the 30 getting top, and that's with her being into some FS stuff that I'm into.
-
10-22-23 12:51 #32149Senior Member

Posts: 285Lili rates
Thanks for the report. What was the damage for BBBJCIM?
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 11:49 #32148Senior Member

Posts: 256Lili
I didn't find any reviews so I guess this was TOFTT. She lives in run down house off University West. Attached is the face pic she sent and of course it is heavily filtered. That being said the BBBJ CIM SWALLOW was very good. She took the whole thing which in my case is not saying a lot. Not sure I would indulge in FS but may repeat for the BBBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/479794481481









Reply With Quote





