Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 7897
-
11-04-23 20:39 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 586Guess no one pays attention
For the next person, it will also be $$ because when you type more than three of the same special character in a row, this board automatically abbreviates it, and none of you pick up on that.
Just say a fucking number like a normal adult.
-
11-04-23 12:24 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 28Wednesday
For me it was $$.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 10:34 #7175Regular Member

Posts: 17Wednesday1499
I've been chatting her up and meeting next week, anything I should know so I'm not surprised?
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 09:25 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 243Anyone who gives this chick anything close to $700 needs their head examined.
Originally Posted by IanPrax
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 22:32 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 138Wednesday1499
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-8d8b25bce9ec
She's pretty cool, just not for me. Thick, nice ass. Damage was $$.
-
11-03-23 13:01 #7172Senior Member

Posts: 28Bumdsiri
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1a125aedb173
Asking for $x7, but is negotiable.
-
11-01-23 06:34 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 487Looks like the profile is down.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 11:04 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 212You can negotiate down if you're savvy. Won't reveal here but dm if you care.
Originally Posted by IanPrax
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 13:48 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 1626StunningCutie
This girl says she already has two jobs and she is in SA to sell her feet pics. Those who are interested to purchase them can contact her. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-90ade98c85d8
-
10-23-23 22:10 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 28Pictures
I didn't save the pics before she hid them. Sorry.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 22:09 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 28Correction
Should be $x6. Not sure why it's not letting me edit it correctly.
Originally Posted by IanPrax
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 12:23 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 182Can you share her pics here? I don't want to waste my time reaching out to her if I don't like what I see.
Originally Posted by IanPrax
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 11:28 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 83She also dances now at Indulge in Baltimore. Immediately moved to just meet her at club for first visit.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 16:20 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 28BlondeBombshell37
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-9eeef1a30e0d
Down for anything. Ask is $$.
-
10-18-23 21:27 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 182Lola
I saw Lola sometime 2 years ago. She was only ok and wasn't worth seeing again. $$ for an hour bbfscip. Sad she's decided to turn to cash and dash.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




