Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 9165
-
10-26-23 10:16 #8445Senior Member

Posts: 239Lucky?
Any info on "Lucky" who is on STG? Tried search but nada.
-
10-24-23 19:23 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 1070Hard to tell if lady in link is Sapphire or not. Sapphire tends to post on stg off and on so do a search there. Believe she is a touch pricier, but from limited reviews on other site plus what a trusted member told me on his experience, she appears to be a good provider.
Originally Posted by WarrenAJeffers
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 12:10 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 580She wants 180 hh
That's a little steep, especially for cohoes incall. Let me know if anyone has experience with her.
Originally Posted by SpaceHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 21:43 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 313Sapphire fits the bill. I had a fun encounter with her, but her donation is a little high. I'd see her again for the right price.
Originally Posted by SpaceHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 21:41 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 313Look for StormE (Yes, that's how she spells it) on STG. She's my top BBBJ girl at the moment. She's proud of her skills, loves her work, and happily swallows if that's important to you. Lucky is very good as well (also on STG).
Originally Posted by SuperZSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 20:47 #8440Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info
I've been searching for a tiny redhead. Call it my game of thrones fantasy.
Anyone have any info. She's used handles like Rosie, Lexie, Red, Scarlet.
https://xlamma.com/us/glenville-ny-e...osey-25-233302
-
10-23-23 13:26 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 197Chasing a Ghost
Hey Super, she has not advertised for about a year. Although you might catch her walking. But I have not heard any reports in awhile. But more importantly she has been a train wreck for 3-5 years now. I think you want to look elsewhere. Unfortunately, I can't point you in the right direction. Schenectady used to have 4 - 5 spinner types who gave top shelf head, but none of them have been around for a while. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SuperZSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 09:57 #8438Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone seen Jordan love lately or have her contact info? I want some of that head. Also would be happy to take any other recommendations for too-level head game thanks in advance all!
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 20:53 #8437Senior Member

Posts: 197Yes
You are right she has been mostly a mess for the last 4-5 years (or more) - go back about 10 and she looked better (never a stunner, but tight little body) and some of the best head you will find anywhere. The life definitely took a toll on her.
.
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 07:06 #8436Senior Member

Posts: 60Shit I don't know 4-5, she was in pretty bad shape.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 08:20 #8435Senior Member

Posts: 197How Many
Swammi. How many years ago?
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 07:34 #8434Senior Member

Posts: 60Jordan
Saw her many years ago, yuck then and can't imagine now.
-
10-17-23 13:18 #8433Senior Member

Posts: 313She would have had no shortage of volunteers to help her teach the other girls her craft LOL. The last time I saw her was via an ad and we went to a really shitty incall. Once I saw her I knew there was no way I was going to fuck her, so I went for the BBBJ and it was as good as I remembered.
Originally Posted by SouthGate18
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 13:51 #8432Senior Member

Posts: 239Looks like a variation on the Asian bait and switch.
Originally Posted by John83
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 16:41 #8431Senior Member

Posts: 90Latino ads. Any info
Any info on below Latino ads, looks like some agency or scam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/696299940190
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...2/560379039061
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...8/933084990134
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/081273115260
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...7/012963754867









Reply With Quote






