Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 1327 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 26363
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21473

    Paint My Tongue

    Rare pic of Madusa sticking her tongue. Anyone who's seen her knows she's got a cute little bubble butt on a small frame, but those dick sucking lips with that landing runway of a tongue are hard to beat! Advertises BBBJ, but I'm not sure if she does it or not. May ask for increased donation. Should be very negotiable right now. Write for digits. I just cleaned out my PMs so feel free to write me.

    Coochie (Paint that tongue white!) Eater.

    God Bless YOu All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S7wRPn.jpg‎  

  2. #21472

    No covered or BBBJ

    I saw her a few weeks ago at her incall just North of Brown Deer Rd in the high numbers.

    Pros. Nice body, quiet incall when I was there, no marks on her body and she had nice perky tits and a nice tasting kitty with big lips to suck on. The view in doggy is great with her meaty lips wrapped around your cock.

    Cons. Qv price of 135. Only gave me a HJ to get started. Wanted 250 more for bare BJ and FS. She seems bitchy when texting and is all business when I saw her. She knows about this site because she mentioned some bad reviews about her on here.

    I would repeat if she offered a BBBJ before the FS. If she was total GFE I would be a broke man.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    Never mind, she just advertised.

    This is the one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/934230264435

  3. #21471

    Dodged that one

    Always wanted to go see her.

    Had a couple emails and texts but never did.

    Got an email from investigators but ignored. Instantly deleted the email account and burner.
    Sucked as i lost all other fun info i had..........................

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    That's going back aways. Are you referring to this from 2014? https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/ne...ting/16061653/.

    One of the unfortunate guys got charged with 14 counts!

  4. #21470
    Sweet & Petite IS Marilyn.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/158324905

    This is the doubles ad they posted. Same pics. She was "independent" before. Not all girls stay that way. If we’re going to ignore rip off or shady reports, what’s the point of even reporting them than if no one is going to listen. Girls change and they’ll do anything in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    21460 is about Cherry and Marilyn. I am taking about Sweet and Petitte. I think they are different girls. I saw Sweet Petite 3 times for QV each time and had no problems.

  5. #21469

    Cherry and Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    21460 is about Cherry and Marilyn. I am taking about Sweet and Petitte. I think they are different girls. I saw Sweet Petite 3 times for QV each time and had no problems.
    Marilyn is sweet and petite. Also calls herself Abby. Maybe you didn't catch a physical problem when seeing her but for real if you happen to go again check out those stains on the bare mattress. And I'm not saying I had a physical altercation but the string of phone calls and text from her and a male friend promised I'd have one if I showed up. My main point is she's heading down a bad and desperate road and now she's linked up with cherry who's definitely working under management and has reports in both Wisconsin and Illinois for robbing. I've dealt with cherry when she first started in Milwaukee and shortly after she was in Illinois with management.

  6. #21468
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Beaver Dam girl who got busted, along with her husband, and a few clients?
    Got the wrong girl here. I was thinking of Passionate Pixie, who is not Sweet Petite.

  7. #21467

    Coco Calling

    Coco's back full force. She's got a bangin' little body, big Dick Sucking Lips, twisty titties that can take a licking, and she's very pocketbook friendly! Doesn't have an incall, but car dates and outcalls to Milwaukee locations! As a very satisfied customer, I can highly recommend!

    Coochie (Coco Coochie Eater) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coco1.jpg‎   coco2.jpg‎   coco3 (1).jpg‎  

  8. #21466
    Quote Originally Posted by RndmFF  [View Original Post]
    You might want to ready post #21460 before you go and see her.
    21460 is about Cherry and Marilyn. I am taking about Sweet and Petitte. I think they are different girls. I saw Sweet Petite 3 times for QV each time and had no problems.

  9. #21465
    You might want to ready post #21460 before you go and see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet and Petite?

  10. #21464

    Wayback machine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Beaver Dam girl who got busted, along with her husband, and a few clients?
    That's going back aways. Are you referring to this from 2014? https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/ne...ting/16061653/.

    One of the unfortunate guys got charged with 14 counts!

  11. #21463

    Sweet and petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Beaver Dam girl who got busted, along with her husband, and a few clients?
    Never mind, she just advertised.

    This is the one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/934230264435

  12. #21462
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKemp6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet and Petite?
    Was that the Beaver Dam girl who got busted, along with her husband, and a few clients?

  13. #21461
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect sir, IMHO, if you have that kind of disposable cash why are you wasting your time in Milwaukee?

    - Hayness.
    Hard to travel to chicago or Illinois in general without my gf suspecting soemthing. Also just don't want to travel roughly an hour not the biggest fan of long drives. I'm really sick of these unattractive providers though so instead of frequent visits with an unattractive provider I'd rather see an attractive one here and there.

  14. #21460

    Sweet and Petite

    Does anyone know what happened to Sweet and Petite?

  15. #21459
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to find a provider with a banging body. I'm ok spending up to about 500 to be with one so I'm looking for some of the top talent in the city 😂 I've taken a look at Eros and tryst but I'm not sure if they're all real and if they actually look like their pictures enrula. Please let me know if your guys' best providers even if they're a bit pricey for the city.
    With all due respect sir, IMHO, if you have that kind of disposable cash why are you wasting your time in Milwaukee?

    - Hayness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape