Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19948

    New link Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljxb007  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is later then I intended. Met with sky a few weeks ago. The visit was good over all. Coms where great to start, but then it was an hour from then we had set up to meet I messaged here to make sure we where good to go. I massaged 3 more times about every 15 or so. Then at quarter too meet she sends why did you not tell me you where 30 minutes away. Dealt with some nonsense. So almost an hour later (45 min passed when we set to meet) she was ready and I went up. The place was clean she was freshly showed and thing went well. She started with BBBJ then cover went on. A few positions then back to BBBJ to cim. Will likely give her another try in the future when I see her post. I would provide a link but can't find an active one.
    Just saw she posted for the first time in awhile. And wanted to lick the review to an ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/608962677882

  2. #19947
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunMich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen heard from this blast from the past?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=715382&d=1698002005 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=715383&d=1698002005

    I met her through skorps bag in the day.

    TIA and PM is fine.
    I 2nd that. I am sure she has retired.

  3. #19946

    Amy BJ covered

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean that even the BJ is covered?
    Yes, sadly and no daty; which both are tremendously frustrating in the mmmmoment because she has the cutest little kitty! But hey; respect for boundaries! Hand stuff is uncovered and she was accommodating and skilled and coaxing. MSOG so try one bare and then cover up and go for round two! We toyed and worked up a good sweat!! . As Gene said she is verbal; LOL, Ya-alll!

    TRU .

  4. #19945

    Cassidy James. O yeah!

    You can add Skol to the CJ fan club. Comms were great. I got in the door and she was all over me. Passionate, yet friendly when we got done. Great time! Wore me out and she did most of the work.

  5. #19944

    StressFree

    Quote Originally Posted by IMustacheYou  [View Original Post]
    Says she has reviews here, what's her name?

    DM cool too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/484847795206
    Search stressfree.

  6. #19943

    Name and info

    Says she has reviews here, what's her name?

    DM cool too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/484847795206

  7. #19942

    Nope, But.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunMich  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen heard from this blast from the past?

    I met her through skorps bag in the day.

    TIA and PM is fine.
    I have not seen anything from her since Scorps became the property of the USA Government. However, her playmate, Kymberly, there in the pics did post for a few days in the Kalamazoo section several months back. Two of the five original T-and-A website hunnies from 24 years ago. Tara, Kayla, Stacey, Kymberly and Kat, all very good at what they did! Of course when Stacey and Kym got busted in New Hampshire and their laptops got seized it set off a monumental tsunami of panic and a shitstorm of paranoia here in Michigan that led to their website closing, clients deleting their profiles on the boards and running for cover, but the sky never did fall. Considering Stacey was my age, she would be pushing 70 these days, so I am not surprised we haven't seen much from her.

  8. #19941

    Many thanks

    Many thanks to the brotherhood of mongers. Beyond helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is her. Now relocated to Grand Rapids.

  9. #19940

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Any info on this one? I looked her up and see no reviews by this name since 2021 and don't know if she's the same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/700042667591

    TIA. PM me if necessary.
    She was reported as a mom / son porn lady. A couple of red flags. Only does outcall, and list of things that she likes is very limited.

  10. #19939

    Lainey in the flesh

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this one look yummy. Is it really Lainey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/330444330233
    Yes that is her. Now relocated to Grand Rapids.

  11. #19938

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I'd second that emotion. Have seen her a couple of times and she is a good ride. All covered and not a GFE but great body for her age and a lot of fun. I would look her up but am down south for the winter:
    Do you mean that even the BJ is covered?

  12. #19937
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Amy. Blonde blue eyed MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I'd second that emotion. Have seen her a couple of times and she is a good ride. All covered and not a GFE but great body for her age and a lot of fun. I would look her up but am down south for the winter:
    Just left seeing her. Opted for half hour session. Not GFE but made me feel special. And lots of touching. Caressing. Dirty talk. All features covered. But she's clean and drama free. Good comms. Gave me address right away. Good quality hotel. Gave me room number too. Nice to have directions before I head to hotel. Texted when I arrived. She said come on up. She's in town until Wednesday morning. I may have to go again. Very welcoming. Charming Memphis accent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Connection.

    G2.

  13. #19936

    Am

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I'll be giving her a call.
    I'd second that emotion. Have seen her a couple of times and she is a good ride. All covered and not a GFE but great body for her age and a lot of fun. I would look her up but am down south for the winter:

  14. #19935

    Kristal. Muskegon

    Gentlemen,

    Any info on this one? I looked her up and see no reviews by this name since 2021 and don't know if she's the same person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/700042667591

    TIA. PM me if necessary.

  15. #19934
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Thanks for reminder

    Quote Originally Posted by ToysRUs  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents; Amy. The blue-eyed Texas / Tennessee / Saint Louis playmate is back in Grand Rapids for a couple of days. Many of you have left good reviews as recently as earlier this month. Let's keep her venturing to Michigan even in the cold winter months ahead! She's slim. Sexy. Southern. And safe. And doesn't charge the 'Riley rates'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/724442536732

    Be well, fellas.

    TRU.
    I'll be giving her a call.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape