Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 19516
-
10-23-23 15:25 #11566Senior Member

Posts: 190Tacoma
Hello. Posted in Tacoma but hoping one of you may have a rec. I miss the Seattle scene. Any good recommendations close to downtown Tacoma?
-
10-23-23 13:05 #11565Regular Member

Posts: 20Meet Spa Bellevue
Hello fine gents. Anyone try Meet Spa on 120th in Bellevue? Looks like it is tucked away nicely and has recent reviews on RM. I'm not a member so I can't access the reviews. Appreciate any info.
-
10-23-23 10:36 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 1114La Moon
Of the sixteen reviews on RubMaps, there's only one that I trust. That one said CBJ and 69 was available.
Originally Posted by GiorgoLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 22:26 #11563Regular Member

Posts: 6La Moon. New Belltown / DT place?
There's apparently a new place smack dab in the middle of Belltown / downtown on 3rd / Blanchard. Has anyone tried it? Seems risky in the middle of downtown.
-
10-22-23 20:59 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 29Damn you lazy AF.
Originally Posted by Iwc2010
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 14:13 #11561Senior Member

Posts: 189Coco from shangrila / sunshine?
Anyone happen to know if coco works at other shops? I've seen coco at the place behind subway in sodo. Younger, short hair, petite, maybe A cup breast's but a nice cute booty, skin a little on the tan side.
Saw her I think beginning of the month or late last month but called today and girl who picked up said she moved. I should have grabbed her number so I could still find her if she moved shops.
Would love to see her again.
If anyone knows, let me know.
-
10-22-23 13:43 #11560Regular Member

Posts: 20This one https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ttle-wa-115307#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 09:49 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 135What is the name of the place?
Originally Posted by Tyler720
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 22:45 #11558Regular Member

Posts: 20Send DM as I couldn't able to find address on google map.
Originally Posted by Tyler720
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 22:10 #11557Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Smiling Art
Tattooed chest and asking if you like younger women, that sounds like Cindy.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
I was at Smiling Art today, there was no Mona or Muna there. Just Sasha and Mimi. Sasha has been there for at least a month, better choice if you want your massage to be even slightly therapeutic. Also seems a bit "goth" with her black clothes and light (makeup?) skin. Mimi is new, from New York, more conventionally pretty, massage is a bit lame, but a bit more in the extras department. Although nobody ever offers FS at Smiling Art, so keep looking if you're looking for that.
-
10-20-23 16:28 #11556Regular Member

Posts: 21Asian massage on 15th Capitol Hill is always fun.
Originally Posted by Iwc2010
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 12:29 #11555Regular Member

Posts: 12Mia. Royal Spa
Since someone mentioned Bianca, was wondering if anyone knows where Mia from Royal went too? Was a ton of fun.
Originally Posted by CommuneWithLav
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:21 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 211Didn't see Lily there, it was someone else with a tattoo on her chest. There was someone else too, but didn't see her as both of them were busy. But the lady did pronounce it as Muna, so I'm not sure if that is different from Mona and both have been listed as recently reviewed there. She asked if I liked younger women (yes! So maybe Muna is on the younger side? If Muna=Mona then I may have dodged a bullet, went somewhere else instead since I didn't feel like driving to Smiling Art that night.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 21:28 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Smiling Art
Do you mean Mona? I seem to recall there being a Mona at Smiling Art last year, and they do "recycle" gals (for example, Joy was working there last year and then again this year). I don't recall Mona being worth seeing. Do you know who was working at Healing Touch? Lily still there (wears glasses)?
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 19:50 #11552Regular Member

Posts: 20Looking for suggestion near downtown
Looking for Young girls who provide good massage and Full service preferably near downtown but can take uber if its worth.











Reply With Quote





