Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Shier, I am in Portland for a meeting and I hit up several SB's. Targeted late 30's / early 40's (but attractive with nice bodies) as I didn't want to waste time with younger SB's who have a propensity to cancel / flake / show up late, etc. Told them that I travel to Portland often for business. Received a couple of request for $1000 and one wanted dinner at a 5 star restaurant and said her rate was $650 and hour and the meter starts when she begins her 30 minute Uber ride to into town. However, connected Thursday with a MILF for $300 plus dinner / drinks and had a great time. It was so good that we are doing an overnight. Love morning sex.

    So, while I agree that it's way harder now than 5-7 years ago, it remains a good option. Just takes more work. Like you, I try and get an idea of how much they want prior to the M&G.
    Yeah. It seems as if we have lost the middle ground of dependable and attractive escorts in the $$ range. (Think about the many DC escort agencies not that long ago that advertised quality women.) Today, the SWs with an addiction (regretful enough on its own) who can get on STGs are now considered "escorts". Un-addicted women are on SB and are now "sugar babies" for porn star donations. Past & present porn stars are advertising for mortgage payment rates.

  2. #12648
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    And while we're at it, can we stop paying average chicks $500 and up? Post after post of dudes paying half a yard to chicks that would most likely go lower if you stood your ground.
    This is so true. I've had cases where I stood my ground and the chick ends up caving in. I don't ever try to low ball these Sbs, some have pushed the envelope way too far in my view.

  3. #12647
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Please stop paying for meet and greets. Been running into more and more SBs that are saying it's their standard. Please for the sake of everyone, stop.
    And while we're at it, can we stop paying average chicks $500 and up? Post after post of dudes paying half a yard to chicks that would most likely go lower if you stood your ground.

  4. #12646
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Please stop paying for meet and greets. Been running into more and more SBs that are saying it's their standard. Please for the sake of everyone, stop.
    If you check out the other rddt forums you will realize a huge number of legit SDs offer generous $$$ just to have m&g or dinner with a hot babe.

    But for us Johns here (99% of us here are more John than SD) looking for HOs (LOL OK, UTR hos parading as sbs) its an inconvenience. But it does help them weed us out and vice versa.

  5. #12645

    To whom it may concern

    Please stop paying for meet and greets. Been running into more and more SBs that are saying it's their standard. Please for the sake of everyone, stop.

  6. #12644
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Man, sometimes I think I've just about had it with Seeking.

    Got hit up for a ridiculous amount just after the M&G. We had a nice meeting, and agreed we'd discuss details in text afterwards. She said she wanted "four figures" per meet.

    What struck me was that she mentioned that what I offered her "only covered half her rent" (she has roommates). Well, duh. When I was starting out, I counted on a quarter of my salary, a full work-week, to cover my rent. You think you're going to cover yours by going on a date?? By the way, now instead of getting what I offered, you're now taking in: zero.

    Note to self: got to go back to getting that out of the way much much earlier, before the M&G, like I used to do. Would definitely have saved time in this case.
    I am running into similar problems. The minimum a decent looking 6 or 7 wants is 500. Any others that one would consider an 8 or 9 want 800 to 1 k. Only the older crowd, lower income, or chubbier ones seem to be ok with 300 to 400, but mostly 400 tbh. I am about to give up.

  7. #12643
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Man, sometimes I think I've just about had it with Seeking.

    Got hit up for a ridiculous amount just after the M&G. We had a nice meeting, and agreed we'd discuss details in text afterwards. She said she wanted "four figures" per meet.

    What struck me was that she mentioned that what I offered her "only covered half her rent" (she has roommates). Well, duh. When I was starting out, I counted on a quarter of my salary, a full work-week, to cover my rent. You think you're going to cover yours by going on a date?? By the way, now instead of getting what I offered, you're now taking in: zero.

    Note to self: got to go back to getting that out of the way much much earlier, before the M&G, like I used to do. Would definitely have saved time in this case.
    Shier, I am in Portland for a meeting and I hit up several SB's. Targeted late 30's / early 40's (but attractive with nice bodies) as I didn't want to waste time with younger SB's who have a propensity to cancel / flake / show up late, etc. Told them that I travel to Portland often for business. Received a couple of request for $1000 and one wanted dinner at a 5 star restaurant and said her rate was $650 and hour and the meter starts when she begins her 30 minute Uber ride to into town. However, connected Thursday with a MILF for $300 plus dinner / drinks and had a great time. It was so good that we are doing an overnight. Love morning sex.

    So, while I agree that it's way harder now than 5-7 years ago, it remains a good option. Just takes more work. Like you, I try and get an idea of how much they want prior to the M&G.

  8. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Man, sometimes I think I've just about had it with Seeking.

    Got hit up for a ridiculous amount just after the M&G. We had a nice meeting, and agreed we'd discuss details in text afterwards. She said she wanted "four figures" per meet.

    What struck me was that she mentioned that what I offered her "only covered half her rent" (she has roommates). Well, duh. When I was starting out, I counted on a quarter of my salary, a full work-week, to cover my rent. You think you're going to cover yours by going on a date?? By the way, now instead of getting what I offered, you're now taking in: zero.

    Note to self: got to go back to getting that out of the way much much earlier, before the M&G, like I used to do. Would definitely have saved time in this case.
    Need link to this ho. Does she look like a supermodel to demand something ridiculous.

  9. #12641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Unrealistic

    Man, sometimes I think I've just about had it with Seeking.

    Got hit up for a ridiculous amount just after the M&G. We had a nice meeting, and agreed we'd discuss details in text afterwards. She said she wanted "four figures" per meet.

    What struck me was that she mentioned that what I offered her "only covered half her rent" (she has roommates). Well, duh. When I was starting out, I counted on a quarter of my salary, a full work-week, to cover my rent. You think you're going to cover yours by going on a date?? By the way, now instead of getting what I offered, you're now taking in: zero.

    Note to self: got to go back to getting that out of the way much much earlier, before the M&G, like I used to do. Would definitely have saved time in this case.

  10. #12640

    Bella

    It has been some time since I've connected w / Bella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e9cb54d03af6

    She is a fun girl. I've probably seen her a dozen times or more in the past. She has her act together and works full time for a real estate management company. She is very vocal and enjoys the thrill of getting caught (e. G. , meeting at her workplace, public places, etc.). Always bare. She gives great head.

    -maz.

  11. #12639

    Worth It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    That's in line with what she is telling me. Was it worth it? She's also wanting more of an allowance type setup.
    Depends on who you ask. For me, no because she insisted on withdrawing on the finish.

  12. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with this one on the site a long time ago, had her number for texting but due to this and that, we never were able to schedule a meet. So just the other day I'm going through old texts and realized we let it drop off so I text her. She's up for meeting, and after a few schedule conflicts, we were FINALLY able to actually meet.

    In the meantime, she has cancelled her Seeking account (and I never grabbed pictures, as I sometimes do) so I can barely recall what she looks like or anything about her, haha. M&G went well, she's a thin MILF with very nice, big MM tits (basically a stripper bod) and she is bouncy and upbeat. I'd say early to mid 40's and in shape. For some, she may not be their type but no complaints from me. Decent conversation and we're working on our next meeting.

    I don't even have a profile to show, LOL! But does anyone recall the name or have any experience with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Your description is accurate. $$$$ for it.
    Oh I saw Crystal back in *checks notes* June. She is a bit of a drive up near the New Market area. When I saw her she was still living w / her ex and seemed to be pretty recently single and eager to get a good pounding. First M&G was at the only restaurant in town. Shared a few drinks and then said our goodbyes while making out and a quick BJ in the car.

    Met a few days later and I got a hotel. She is okay. Her breast are not that perky once she takes her clothes off. What really turned me off was her bad breath that day. Which sucks because I enjoy making out. Anyways, started out with protection but then by round 2 and 3 she was demanding it to be bare. She did insist that I pull out.

    After our meet, she kept txting wanted to meet again but I was busy traveling. And around that time was when I linked up with Mandy. A much better looking MILF. And Mandy was free.

    I think I gave Crystal 200.

    -Maz.

  13. #12637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Your description is accurate. $$$$ for it.
    That's in line with what she is telling me. Was it worth it? She's also wanting more of an allowance type setup.

  14. #12636

    RE: CrissMiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with this one on the site a long time ago, had her number for texting but due to this and that, we never were able to schedule a meet. So just the other day I'm going through old texts and realized we let it drop off so I text her. She's up for meeting, and after a few schedule conflicts, we were FINALLY able to actually meet.

    In the meantime, she has cancelled her Seeking account (and I never grabbed pictures, as I sometimes do) so I can barely recall what she looks like or anything about her, haha. M&G went well, she's a thin MILF with very nice, big MM tits (basically a stripper bod) and she is bouncy and upbeat. I'd say early to mid 40's and in shape. For some, she may not be their type but no complaints from me. Decent conversation and we're working on our next meeting.

    I don't even have a profile to show, LOL! But does anyone recall the name or have any experience with her?
    Saw her once. Your description is accurate. $$$$ for it.

  15. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with this one on the site a long time ago, had her number for texting but due to this and that, we never were able to schedule a meet. So just the other day I'm going through old texts and realized we let it drop off so I text her. She's up for meeting, and after a few schedule conflicts, we were FINALLY able to actually meet.

    In the meantime, she has cancelled her Seeking account (and I never grabbed pictures, as I sometimes do) so I can barely recall what she looks like or anything about her, haha. M&G went well, she's a thin MILF with very nice, big MM tits (basically a stripper bod) and she is bouncy and upbeat. I'd say early to mid 40's and in shape. For some, she may not be their type but no complaints from me. Decent conversation and we're working on our next meeting.

    I don't even have a profile to show, LOL! But does anyone recall the name or have any experience with her?
    Is she out and rest on and has a kid? She doesn't work and only can meet during the daytime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape