Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 30790
-
10-23-23 13:29 #24025Regular Member

Posts: 12Mature Redhead BBW
I know this one isn't everyones cup of tea, but the ad says she is new to Raleigh. Has anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/120358191861
-
10-23-23 09:45 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/158474647#.
I hit this one up this morning. Had an itch I wanted to scratch but my spider senses s made me think better of it.
First issue was she stayed on the east side of Durham off Briggs. I still thinking with my little head. I was trying to set up the appointment until she sent me this message.
"I accept cash or cashapp.
If you don't have the $80 I will turn you back around".
Something about the way that she said that or send me that message turned me completely off to wanting to go to her location.
Stay safe everybody.
-
10-23-23 01:05 #24023Banned Member

Posts: 719NO. 150 $ for 30 min.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 22:23 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 516Thanks for the "heads up". I'll be avoiding her for sure.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
--OMR.
-
10-22-23 20:26 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 30Yeah haven't done anything more than AMP so not used to spotting fake ads. Some of them are pretty obviously fake to even me, but others I'm not sure. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:46 #24020Banned Member

Posts: 148Not real
Not real, and likely one of the ones responsible for sending blackmail messages from other numbers.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:45 #24019Banned Member

Posts: 148And
Not real. Everything about that ad should have been a red flag to you but perhaps you're new. Use this ad as a guide to spotting fakes.
Originally Posted by BadWolf31
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:41 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 72Klassy
She hasn't posted in a while since I reviewed her. I did see this looks like a new number.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/158173063
-
10-22-23 14:49 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 530Jeneveve BKS?
Can anyone provide more details about her appearance and body description? Please message me. I don't prefer older women but always appreciate BKS service. I know there are reviews on their site but they refer mostly to her services with not much description of overall appearance. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/jeneveve
-
10-22-23 14:06 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 214Save your money bro. Ain't no 🐱 worth that kind of money.
Originally Posted by IWatchU
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:47 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 297Kendra / Klassy
Is she still around?
Originally Posted by TreyDub
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 12:08 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 30BBFS on the menu?
Was BBFS a possibility with her? BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by Peh8554
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 11:57 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 30Is she real?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/7045346456
Any idea if this one is real? Thanks.
-
10-22-23 09:22 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 72Asia
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-body/59142792
Anyone have any experience with Ms Asia? Or any details they can share.
-
10-22-23 07:50 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 409Never have
I tried to see her once. I explained that I treat ladies well and expect the same. I told her that I don't wait in parking lots more than 10 minutes. She responded about 3 hrs later with her rates. $180/ hh but will take $160. She may have been busy so no biggie. I agreed to the $160 and asked for her location and she responded the next day. I told her she blew it and blocked her #.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
To me, it's interesting how some will defend this behavior and seem to "have never" had bad experiences with certain providers. I mean the ones who do this type of shit.
I only tried seeing her to be able to give a real review of her because most providers are attracted to me and most are usually responsive to me.
Just my thoughts.
Stay safe.
BLK.











Reply With Quote




