Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 30787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24007

    India (3rd link)

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of doing something special for the birthday this week with a fet sesh. Found three providers I would like to reach out to but wanted to see if anyone has any experience with these ladies (either fet or reg sesh).

    Two have rates posted, but interested in rates for the other third / the experience. Feel free to PM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/987720173425

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/261917400003

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...205/5122563638
    I saw India (3rd link) this week. She's cool and I had a good experience, but would not repeat. Was 200/ HR. Communication was easy. Incall at good hotel (not sketchy). She answered the door wearing some sexy lingerie (black garter belt + fishnet stockings). We chatted a bit and then got to it. She's total GFE and loves to fuck, as per earlier reports. DFK, nice BBJ to 69. Made her cum hard with FIV before BBFS in multiple positions before CIP. She was down for another round, but I wasn't attracted enough to do it. She's really cool and chill, but pics are a bit dated. No signs of demons. She's a professional and does this on the side.

  2. #24006

    Kali coming to Raleigh in December

    Wow, this one called Kali is coming to Raleigh on Dec. 10 and 11 or so in December. I don't know anything about her but she looks AMAZING. She is expensive and requires a lot of screening but seems like she would be something special.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-midwest-kali

    Again, I don't know anything about her but came across her page and noticed she is coming to this area.

    Would love to hear how it went if anyone sees her.

    Unfortunately, I have been out of the game for quite a while but would love to be able to see her to get back in. Sadly, I will be out of the state then.

  3. #24005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    What's harsh? The board has many similar reports of her. Any woman that has the audacity to text you two days later saying she available has issues. I've never read one good report on her. Is it possible that you had a good date? Sure. Painting her in the light that you did, helps keep them around.
    Well, I've seen her over the years probably 10 times and never seen anything like that. But, I'm not saying you didn't.

  4. #24004

    Inflation but avoided. Sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    She's 200/300 unless something has changed recently but I'd just ask her.
    I saw Daisi a few months back she's great! Her stated damage was 350 per hr but I got her down to 300 hr (still expensive but worth it for me) If you check out my posts I did a pretty thorough review. She had a mirror in the hotel room that was in perfect spot to watch ourselves. She indulge using it to our advantage. Pretty cool experience IMHO.

  5. #24003

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Wow, harsh. I won't white-knight her, but I guess I was lucky and have never seen her in such a state and she looked better than 95% of what's out there now. Changed a bit but still looked amazing. I guess I was the last lucky one to get her old rate! Not saying she doesn't partake, which I'm sure she does, but I saw zero signs of it.
    What's harsh? The board has many similar reports of her. Any woman that has the audacity to text you two days later saying she available has issues. I've never read one good report on her. Is it possible that you had a good date? Sure. Painting her in the light that you did, helps keep them around.

  6. #24002

    Hard read

    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    After engaging in the verification process. Mine being a little weak due to not paying for the verification services but alas completed and booked!!

    Specific process to follow with the ToS and did so. At times I was picturing the Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode didn't want to spoil it.

    Finally at the door behind it is a petite voluptuous Ciel. Off with the shoes and clothes to the shower. Great experience with some playfulness and getting to know each other.

    Turned around and really scrubbed up in hopes of some things to come, if you know what I mean.

    Back to bedroom, did opt for the Nuru (first time) was an interesting deal allowing someone else to be in control. Liked it but not sure I would always want.

    Ciel took her time, seemed into it and I felt like a great connection.

    All the things you want to have in a provider appointment plus the great surprise from the scrubbing was the added bonus.

    2 showering scrubs and the second one she gives you a lite massage in the shower. Helped me get dressed bottle of water and a couple of goodbye kisses / hugs.

    I will repeat.
    Not sure what you're saying here. This post is a hard read.

  7. #24001

    Young white women

    Any suggestions fellow hobbyist? No druggies or crazy expensive ones GPS.

  8. #24000
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleDick  [View Original Post]
    First time posting in here boys, I'm a rookie in this game and I've only ever practiced twice or maybe three times.

    The very first time I ventured out was with Mina Moore, this must have been two years ago, and I'm not going to lie I haven't forgotten about her since. From my understanding she's retired maybe? Can anybody confirm or deny? Can't find her anywhere.
    She had another kid. Last time I talked to her, her kid was still too young for daycare so she couldn't see anyone. That was about 6 months ago so not sure if anything has changed since then.

  9. #23999

    Ciel. Tastes of Seoul

    After engaging in the verification process. Mine being a little weak due to not paying for the verification services but alas completed and booked!!

    Specific process to follow with the ToS and did so. At times I was picturing the Soup Nazi Seinfeld episode didn't want to spoil it.

    Finally at the door behind it is a petite voluptuous Ciel. Off with the shoes and clothes to the shower. Great experience with some playfulness and getting to know each other.

    Turned around and really scrubbed up in hopes of some things to come, if you know what I mean.

    Back to bedroom, did opt for the Nuru (first time) was an interesting deal allowing someone else to be in control. Liked it but not sure I would always want.

    Ciel took her time, seemed into it and I felt like a great connection.

    All the things you want to have in a provider appointment plus the great surprise from the scrubbing was the added bonus.

    2 showering scrubs and the second one she gives you a lite massage in the shower. Helped me get dressed bottle of water and a couple of goodbye kisses / hugs.

    I will repeat.

  10. #23998

    Where is Mina?

    First time posting in here boys, I'm a rookie in this game and I've only ever practiced twice or maybe three times.

    The very first time I ventured out was with Mina Moore, this must have been two years ago, and I'm not going to lie I haven't forgotten about her since. From my understanding she's retired maybe? Can anybody confirm or deny? Can't find her anywhere.

  11. #23997

    She is fine.

    Patience. She does not stare at her phone waiting for texts.

  12. #23996

    We lost Ms. Coco

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/ycqxb-une...d-funeral-cost

    Looks like we lost Ms. Coco. Just thought I'd share with the group in case anyone was trying to reach out to her and wasn't getting a reply. Apologies if I'm not allowed to share.

  13. #23995
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    At her old rates she was a big if, now that she way overpriced herself, it's not even an if anymore, just a hard pass. Avid junkie, on verge of passing out when you see her, and she chunked up a bit so now she doesn't even have the half decent body she used to. Pretty much a write off now.
    Wow, harsh. I won't white-knight her, but I guess I was lucky and have never seen her in such a state and she looked better than 95% of what's out there now. Changed a bit but still looked amazing. I guess I was the last lucky one to get her old rate! Not saying she doesn't partake, which I'm sure she does, but I saw zero signs of it.

  14. #23994
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    Why are these women charging $80 to $100 for a 15-minute BJ that's covered and you still can't touch the woman and you walk away with a limp piece with no happy ending? I can't do it. Better off watching a movie at these prices because the women will move your hands if you try to touch them, especially their boobs or privates. Its an overall bad deal with these prices. A woman I met said she makes between $1000.00 to $2200.0 a night and sometimes more, charging between $$250- $500.00 a man, and sometimes more, and everything is covered. Wow!
    Got a link to this mystery baronness? I find it hard to believe unless she's a legit, known porn star.

  15. #23993

    Daisi

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    Daisi is still one of the best. Its been about a year since I saw her but if I recall it was $240/$300.
    She's 200/300 unless something has changed recently but I'd just ask her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape