Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 12315
-
10-22-23 15:29 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 199Massage
I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 10:47 #9944Regular Member

Posts: 15Soothing massage
Yes, strat, that is still correct info. Had a very similar conversation last week with her. Did mention some more options temporarily to get through a tough patch financially.
Originally Posted by Strat
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 09:47 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 199Soothing Massage
She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 08:01 #9942Regular Member

Posts: 15Ava
Goes by Ava, these are not her pics at all. Dreamed of a very nice massage that ended happily. Mentioned the FS not on the menu, but she was considering it for some extra funds. Didn't explore that too far. Sweet girl, just don't think the pics are her.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 07:01 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 139Brunette Beauty
Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
-
10-21-23 15:51 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Sofia is a sweetie
Good report. I saw her ad on Tryst recently and checked her reviews on TER. Oh and not to mention her videos. LOL! She sounded like a good one. And sounds like she was! Maybe she'll make it to Indy sometime or I may have to road trip to Ft Wayne on her next visit. LOL!
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 21:50 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 200[QUOTE=Chain73;6640878]https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.[/QUOTE
Sounds like a good time was had by all!
-
10-16-23 21:02 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 261Sofia is a sweetie
https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
I was able to meet up with Sofia this time. Decent hotel on the SW side. Went with Hh for $3. Super friendly and eager to please. I hardly got a "hi" out and off we went. BBBJ and then she really wanted some DATY. Great natural rack, but was a little heavier than what the pictures lead on to. Put on the bag and finished with some K9 while holding onto to that azz. Cleaned up and laid on the bed with some nice chit chat. Said she's having positive luck with FW and will try to visit on a more frequent rotation if you're interested and missed her this time.
-
10-13-23 14:06 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 100I'm sure she was great, but it's sort of odd that her eyes are closed in every picture. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 14:04 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 100Never do deposits. Period. Ever. And when you do and it fails, please done come back to write the horrible "I just thought I'd try. Because. You know. " post. Any sane guy here will never do deposits. Never.
Originally Posted by SwissLad
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:01 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 199Sunshine
Saw Sunshine today! Had a great time. She's very nice and a great personality. Have a hell of a BBBJ and tasted amazing!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/545284074198
-
10-12-23 15:58 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 224Defiance
O ya they definitely read the forums. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BigBob1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 09:14 #9933Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.
Originally Posted by JudoChop
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:23 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 75She came down to 4 on our last convo. I told her no STG girl is going to get 6 LOL. I may give a shot over the weekend. She's had multiple seeking accounts too. Used to go by Maria and now she has a newer one. Personality is very bland from texting to convos on there. No wonder she couldn't get a SD.
Originally Posted by CaptivaHeat
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:12 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 1904No Sh_t, that's what I thought too. Right there in the ad so I thought, well to each his own.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





