rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by CesarMagisCar  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got anything on this girl?

    She constantly post but not sure if she real or not.

    I know this website is known for fakes but wanted to try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159240229
    Completely fake.

    One give away is there isn't a city but default inland empire.

  2. #548

    Curious

    Anybody got anything on this girl?

    She constantly post but not sure if she real or not.

    I know this website is known for fakes but wanted to try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159240229

  3. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her in Murrieta? Guess she goes by Autumn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slug75-
    Damn she looks fine as hell.

  4. #546

    Ie

    Anyone see her in Murrieta? Guess she goes by Autumn.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slug75-

  5. #545

    Tread carefully boys.

    My spidy senses were sending off all kinds of signals after contacting these two providers days apart from each other and they both text me the same exact address and apt number. The first one swore that she was moving out and needed me to get there at a certain time. Both ads got deleted and reposted with different numbers and ages. I might be over-reacting but forewarned is forearmed. Unless, there's a brave soul out there willing to take one for the team or otherwise can confirm if they're legit.

    Ad 1: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158987644.

    Ad 2: https://callescort.org/909-417-3142.

    Cheers!

  6. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMan2  [View Original Post]
    Yep. If you read the fine print on the app it will probably say whether or not the company will turn over your data to LE. If the company is based in the US then they probably have to.

    I would switch to a new app; I don't know how likely it is that LE will try to chase down all those potential clients, but it seems unlikely.
    I use the app burner and never use my real name (anywhere online, even with my Google accounts). There's a small monthly fee to get 3 or 10 burner lines. But 3 lines is sufficient. Minimal price to pay for peace of mind, and it beats replacing burner phones all the time. If you get a weird vibe from a hoe, just burn that no. And replace it. It also helps while checking out menu options and rates. Just text the hoe from one number, get pricing, menu options, then text from the second no. And see if you get a different menu, price or location. Works like a charm. Also, don't use your real name if paying with cash app. Better to pay cash, but that's not always convenient. Have cashapp / zelle linked to your fake no. Or email (duckgo allows unlimited free emails connected to your primary email). Finally, avoid parking in the no-tel parking lot. What you're trying to avoid is the capturing of your license plate no. Either UC LE or the hoe. I don't need to spell out the potential repurcussions that can result if that info falls into the wrong hands. Still haven't figured out how to avoid handing the notel manager my I'd to book the rm for the hr. If anyone knows or has any additional tips, please feel free to share. Cheers!

  7. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPanda  [View Original Post]
    So, it was going to be 2nd night visiting this provider because she was awesome. As I passed the motel I saw a bunch of BnWs parked at the parking lot of the motel. I hung around to see what was going on across the street and I thought I saw her taken into one of the BnWs. I tried texted and called her a couple times then but no answers so I figured it was her unfortunately. She said she was with a client when I called her but I'm not sure what happened to have LEs showed up to the motel for the first place. Anyways, what I wanted to ask here is if I need to worry about LE finding out about me as one her clients because of the texting and calls I've exchanged with her last couple of days. The number I was using is not my real mobile but from the free call / text app. , though I wonder if they can trace me. Does anyone have similar experience? Let me know what you think.

    TIA. HP.
    They don't give a shit about you. They're looking for pimps and traffickers. Don't sweat it.

  8. #542

    Tryst provider vs PD

    Hey what's up anyone know the main difference between Tryst vs PD? Which is supposed to be better?

    I was trying to find this providers ad in PD but couldn't, so I think she just uses that. Anyone see her yet? Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slug75-

  9. #541

    Text App TOS

    Quote Originally Posted by JulianSorel  [View Original Post]
    They will do an "extraction" of her cell which will download all texts and calls.

    They will read all texts, and if they want to they can track down any of those numbers.

    Did you download the texting app from your own google play account, associated with your real name?

    I hope not.
    Yep. If you read the fine print on the app it will probably say whether or not the company will turn over your data to LE. If the company is based in the US then they probably have to.

    I would switch to a new app; I don't know how likely it is that LE will try to chase down all those potential clients, but it seems unlikely.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPanda  [View Original Post]
    So, it was going to be 2nd night visiting this provider because she was awesome. As I passed the motel I saw a bunch of BnWs parked at the parking lot of the motel. I hung around to see what was going on across the street and I thought I saw her taken into one of the BnWs. I tried texted and called her a couple times then but no answers so I figured it was her unfortunately. She said she was with a client when I called her but I'm not sure what happened to have LEs showed up to the motel for the first place. Anyways, what I wanted to ask here is if I need to worry about LE finding out about me as one her clients because of the texting and calls I've exchanged with her last couple of days. The number I was using is not my real mobile but from the free call / text app. , though I wonder if they can trace me. Does anyone have similar experience? Let me know what you think.

    TIA. HP.
    They will do an "extraction" of her cell which will download all texts and calls.

    They will read all texts, and if they want to they can track down any of those numbers.

    Did you download the texting app from your own google play account, associated with your real name?

    I hope not.

  11. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by FunJeff  [View Original Post]
    Can't find other postings on here on her. Anyone?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Bodymechanic
    Despite the glowing reviews on PD, I can not recommend her based on my two visits with her awhile back. As I recall she had us meet at a shit hole motel in Fontana. She is pretty chubby and guards her body like its a freaking temple, I. E. Very little touching. She seemed to stick to the 'this is a massage that happens to give you release and I'm a professional' line, at least with me. Finally, to be frank, her massage sucks.

  12. #538

    Snowie. Has anyone seen her?

    This one is VERY attractive. I've purchased content from her in the past and she's tried to hustle me to send her more $, for more content. But I REALLY want to experience her in person. I am doubting, though, if she's even real and really offers in-person meets, despite it stating so in her adds.

    Red Flags:

    1. Keeps changing her number.

    2. No reviews.

    3. Quoted an oddly low donation for the caliber of her beauty.

    4. Tried to have a duo session with her and she stopped responding right before we were to connect.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158669689

  13. #537

    Glynna420 Pearl

    Can't find other postings on here on her. Anyone?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Bodymechanic

  14. #536

    Question

    So, it was going to be 2nd night visiting this provider because she was awesome. As I passed the motel I saw a bunch of BnWs parked at the parking lot of the motel. I hung around to see what was going on across the street and I thought I saw her taken into one of the BnWs. I tried texted and called her a couple times then but no answers so I figured it was her unfortunately. She said she was with a client when I called her but I'm not sure what happened to have LEs showed up to the motel for the first place. Anyways, what I wanted to ask here is if I need to worry about LE finding out about me as one her clients because of the texting and calls I've exchanged with her last couple of days. The number I was using is not my real mobile but from the free call / text app. , though I wonder if they can trace me. Does anyone have similar experience? Let me know what you think.

    TIA. HP.

  15. #535

    Columbia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/157977754

    Saw this ad and decided to hit her up. Quick response. 1 for qv, had to try it out. I figured the pics were fake.

    Easy set up, no BS. Incall at a motel right off the freeway. Knocked on her door and was pleasantly surprised. She is fine as hell. Probably early 30's, slim with a nice tight bubble ass and a perfect set of tits.

    Speaks enough English to get the job done. Awesome CBJ with good suction, had to stop her after a couple of minutes so I could bend her over. Very nice doggy action, she was responsive and moaning. Blew my load and she helped clean me up.

    Overall great experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape