Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 8276
-
10-24-23 13:31 #5591I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She nice dancer. She like regular.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 00:56 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks for the heads up, I always thought she was cute. Glad she's doing extras. Wonder if she does take out.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 17:16 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 379Rio at kittens CBJ
Got a room at kittens with Rio. I asked beforehand and quoted me 400 for FS. I said what about just a BJ and that was 300,got her down to 260 plus the 30 room fee. I read somewhere here she did BBBJ but she wouldn't go without a condom. After a while I just took it off and finished wile getting a nice camel slide.
Overall not worth it imo, maybe if you pay more she goes bare or I'm just too ugly LOL.
-
10-23-23 17:09 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 379Yup, she's at kittens now.
Originally Posted by Mustangs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 15:34 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 155This Ruby?
Originally Posted by RfPar1972
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/rubyyybanz/
Started with one dance, and it was cold and mechanical enough I just paid end went back to my seat.
Pretty girl. YMMV.
-
10-23-23 02:23 #5586Shill

Posts: 12Ruby at Pandora's
I was wondering if anyone has spent quality time with Ruby. I love her look and haven't had the chance to see her yet. Before I do, I was hoping one of you fine gents could provide some intel. Thanks in advance!!
-
10-22-23 17:17 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 104Snow
https://instagram.com/snowtheseason?...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 01:05 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 82Same Monroe from Pandora?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 22:07 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 163Snow?
What's her contact / IG?
Originally Posted by HowlettJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 20:35 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 281Damn
My hats off to the Fucker who took Mandy, Monse and Luna to VIP at the same time. That's a lot of holes to fill with just one cock!
-
10-21-23 18:44 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 281Cierra
She seems like a nice women, not really my thing. You are for sure going to be doing a hotel date if she's down, she lives way the fuck up north past Bellingham.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 12:35 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 274Cierra for OTC?
Next time I am at the club, I am going to ask Cierra for her number. If anyone has any experience with her OTC, please hit me up with a DM.
-
10-21-23 11:34 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 104She doesn't have an add. Hit her on IG. My boy gave her my number on IG and she hit me up and we worked it out. 4 for a hhr all covered.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 11:30 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 274Link?
Do you have a link to her escort add?
Originally Posted by HowlettJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 01:56 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 104Snow from Pandora
She's doing an incall when she's not at the club. Everything covered tho.











Reply With Quote





