Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 26378
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21458

    Never saw it

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I've reported her STG ad several times. IDK how that works or if it works because she keeps posting the same lies.

    - Hayness.
    Maybe she keeps changing the number. She is near 100 and Lincoln in one of those apartment complexes. I let the smaller head make the decision. My bad.

  2. #21457

    Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/221206250319

    Met this one in Stallis. She is probably 250 lbs. Ugly as fuck. Nothing the pics. I should have left. Totally unengaging, pathetic, and rush. Stay pretty far away my loss your gain.
    I've reported her STG ad several times. IDK how that works or if it works because she keeps posting the same lies.

    - Hayness.

  3. #21456

    Cherry and Marilyn

    Seen cherry like 8 months ago she was very germophopic. Shortly after she disappeared for months. She finally did text me randomly asking for cashapp because she couldn't work due to a car accident. After many concerning text she sent me a pic that clearly looked like she was beat by a man. When I said that doesn't look like a car accident, it looks like you were beat she got silent for days. Needless to say future reports in both Wisconsin and Illinois confirming she now has management and robbing.

    Seen marilyn about a month ago in a location that was a new unfurnished and filthy apartment. I will admit it was good enough to go back a week later. Unfortunately it was daytime and I could see more of the room. I was focused on her so I didn't notice til after I was done there were no bed sheets so while sitting on the edge of the bed getting dressed. I looked over and sure did see dried blood. Then I stood up to buckle my belt and noticed another stain much large, about football size, and couldn't determine by the color of what it was from. I can tell you it wasn't in the center of the bed so not piss and also not piss by the color. I confronted her later in text that she should clean all that up then bam she snapped telling me I was lucky I didn't cause trouble while there because management was in the other room. I kinda told her I don't care because I'm done and gone. Then the endless phone calls start coming in. First 3 her whining about whatever as I just played along. Then it was some young dude calling from her number and now their getting to the threats that if I come back it won't be pretty and I'll get beat up. Beat up, come on who still says that. Way more to these stories but I'll stop there and add. I seen a add today and both these girls are offering 2 girl together and probably with management.

    P.S. Both these girls are extremely confused with ethnicity and are extremely ghetto. Extremely!

  4. #21455

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    My contact at STG got back to me regarding this profile, LE is going to get involved. The ad is going to remain for the time being but you will not want to get caught up in the situation. I can't reveal details.
    I saw that she is posting ad different ad with a new number saying she's based in chi now. You might be on to something.

  5. #21454
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/221206250319

    Met this one in Stallis. She is probably 250 lbs. Ugly as fuck. Nothing the pics. I should have left. Totally unengaging, pathetic, and rush. Stay pretty far away my loss your gain.
    I wish you had seen my report on her a month or two ago. Everything you say is absolutely correct. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

    - Hayness.

  6. #21453

    Stay Away From This One

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/704368029807

    Has anyone given her a shot? Any feedback would be appreciated PM if you must, thank you.

    Sloth.
    My contact at STG got back to me regarding this profile, LE is going to get involved. The ad is going to remain for the time being but you will not want to get caught up in the situation. I can't reveal details.

  7. #21452

    Laying low

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Where is she?
    3 cases pending. Possession, paraphernalia and boosting. Bad year for her.

  8. #21451

    Champagne

    Where is she?

  9. #21450

    Miracle: what a rip off

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/221206250319

    Met this one in Stallis. She is probably 250 lbs. Ugly as fuck. Nothing the pics. I should have left. Totally unengaging, pathetic, and rush. Stay pretty far away my loss your gain.

  10. #21449
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Sorry. Thanks for letting me know.

    HS.

  11. #21448
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    RE: Madison the MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers I've seen this girl post before in Milwaukee. She's now posting out closer to me. Anyone have any experiences. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea. Just curious if anyone's had any experiences. I searched multiple different ways via advanced search and nothing came up. She doesn't seem that active as other girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fondd...n/038277613303
    I've had great experiences with her over the past couple years. She is a bigger girl but she's definitely not grossly overweight or obese. She's pretty tall and the bit of extra weight she has is carried very well in my opinion. I've seen dozens of girls and she's definitely one of the most "normal" out of them all. She's very good at giving head and likes to get into it, especially if you play with her tits before / during-- she really likes that. She also has great hygiene and just seemed friendly / personable overall. I was sad to see her move away and honestly would consider making the hour+ drive to see her sometime. If you see her, please treat her very well! I envy you.

  12. #21447

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Search the rip-off thread for Sonia for a truly terrifying experience one monger went through. Another monger confirmed he went through the same thing. You can search the SW section for Cassandra and find reports from when she was a streetwalker 7 or 8 years ago. I saw her a lot then, won't get close to her now. She's a heavy user and will not hesitate to set you up for a violent robbery. There's another problem you guys are going to have to PM me about, it's not allowed on the thread.

    HS.
    Wow! I guess I was lucky then. I did not have any problem in all the three visits.

  13. #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Then she will like my big gun with the two cannon balls ready to fire.
    Fuck you, you dirty monger. I just spit out my beer laughing so hard LOL.

    Time for bed.

  14. #21445

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Search the rip-off thread for Sonia for a truly terrifying experience one monger went through. Another monger confirmed he went through the same thing. You can search the SW section for Cassandra and find reports from when she was a streetwalker 7 or 8 years ago. I saw her a lot then, won't get close to her now. She's a heavy user and will not hesitate to set you up for a violent robbery. There's another problem you guys are going to have to PM me about, it's not allowed on the thread.

    HS.
    Your inbox is full.

  15. #21444
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Search the rip-off thread for Sonia for a truly terrifying experience one monger went through. Another monger confirmed he went through the same thing. You can search the SW section for Cassandra and find reports from when she was a streetwalker 7 or 8 years ago. I saw her a lot then, won't get close to her now. She's a heavy user and will not hesitate to set you up for a violent robbery. There's another problem you guys are going to have to PM me about, it's not allowed on the thread.

    HS.
    Most of the ladies saying "No A. A. " seem to have the most ripoff reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape