Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 26364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21414

    Rayna, her place and ass play.

    I found the playground to be a nice fun place. Rayna is very welcoming and fun. I wanted her to bang my ass. Started out with a already. Mmmmmm. Then it was on to the butt plugs. So great. Then trying different dildos to get me ready for her strap on. I laid on my back for that because I wanted to watch her thrust her hips as she fucked me. Wonderful experience. I need to get back there. She let me suck on her tits. She also let me lock and suck her toes. Which I so enjoy.

  2. #21413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    Has there EVER been an HONEST ad for one of those places?
    Says right there in the ads, We are a agency and serve many cities, photo's are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. More like 0% accurate. Bottom line you never know what's going to open the door at them places. The upside is they are safe and girls ain't fucked up on drugs. The older ones will usually blow me uncovered with no upcharge so that's a positive. Now if they would stop with the fish smell it makes me want to gag. Them people are just nuts with there fish. Try a fucken burger for once!

  3. #21412
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerBadger13  [View Original Post]
    After my previous posts about being apprehensive to visit the Asian apartment / hotel, curiosity got the best of me, and I attempted it.

    I texted and asked for a photo of the person-- more on that later. Received a very polished headshot of a young Asian.

    She wanted to know when I was close by. And to know my age and race. They wanted a selfie of me, which made me most nervous. I sent one. They texted back to head toward the elevator and wait for another text. That next text was for a specific room. I went and knocked -- they opened the door to the room across from the room they gave me.

    The person who opened the door was not the person in the photo. This person at the door was much older and obviously centuries less attractive. She spoke very little English, but did ask, 'Is this okay?' a couple of times before proceeding. Again, curiosity (call it the other brain) was acting in full force, so I stayed. She showed me that she deleted my photo after we got settled. The experience was fine. She was chatty in her broken English, said she was half Japanese and Chinese. And we did change the orientation a few times with everything covered. 'Friendly with a good effort' would be a good way to describe the whole experience.

    In my previous posts, I wondered how many different people are at the hotel / apts, because there are many posts with many numbers. In fact, I received a text from a different number 2-3 days later asking if I wanted more. So I'm still curious about different personnel but not interested in hanging out with 50-year-olds, but I sense that there aren't many, and most are old.

    I hope this helps.

    BB13.
    Has there EVER been an HONEST ad for one of those places?

  4. #21411

    4400 S. 27th Street. Visited

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 4400 S. 27th Street (Roadway Inn).

    For Asian bliss.
    After my previous posts about being apprehensive to visit the Asian apartment / hotel, curiosity got the best of me, and I attempted it.

    I texted and asked for a photo of the person-- more on that later. Received a very polished headshot of a young Asian.

    She wanted to know when I was close by. And to know my age and race. They wanted a selfie of me, which made me most nervous. I sent one. They texted back to head toward the elevator and wait for another text. That next text was for a specific room. I went and knocked -- they opened the door to the room across from the room they gave me.

    The person who opened the door was not the person in the photo. This person at the door was much older and obviously centuries less attractive. She spoke very little English, but did ask, 'Is this okay?' a couple of times before proceeding. Again, curiosity (call it the other brain) was acting in full force, so I stayed. She showed me that she deleted my photo after we got settled. The experience was fine. She was chatty in her broken English, said she was half Japanese and Chinese. And we did change the orientation a few times with everything covered. 'Friendly with a good effort' would be a good way to describe the whole experience.

    In my previous posts, I wondered how many different people are at the hotel / apts, because there are many posts with many numbers. In fact, I received a text from a different number 2-3 days later asking if I wanted more. So I'm still curious about different personnel but not interested in hanging out with 50-year-olds, but I sense that there aren't many, and most are old.

    I hope this helps.

    BB13.

  5. #21410

    Coochie, You Old Addle-pated Dyslexic Fuck!

    Yes, I stand accused. I'm losing it in my golden years. I gave a bunch of you Madusa's number, and I got it wrong. Fortunately it's just the last four digits that I fucked up. Her number is xxx-xxx-6493.

    Coochie (get your shit straight, old man) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  6. #21409

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/704368029807

    Has anyone given her a shot? Any feedback would be appreciated PM if you must, thank you.

    Sloth.

  7. #21408

    4400 S. 27th Street

    Has anyone been to 4400 S. 27th Street (Roadway Inn).

    For Asian bliss. ?

  8. #21407

    She is so crazy and has cameras everywhere FYI

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new ad for a woman in western Waukesha county. You show up and hit it doggy with no talking. I thought about texting her but felt the setup was weird. Anyone here seen her before?
    Have seen her ok time but she is batshit crazy. She has cameras everywhere. Pussy stunk something terrible. Charges to much for what is offered.

  9. #21406

    When It Rains It Whours

    I just got off the phone with Madusa when Tiffany calls me. She wants clients. Sure, I can help you out! She's got these big beautiful tits perfect for making pearl necklaces. We hook up and I climb on top while she pushes her caramel jugs together. Dirty Dick doesn't jump to attention as per usual, so I finish by hand. Still it was nice to see those massive mammaries all mushed up. Digits for chocolate lovers.

    Coochie (Still loves gigantic jugs) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0063.jpg‎  

  10. #21405

    Madusa Needs Help

    Yes. She's now negotiable. Lower pocket-friendly rates! As you know I never share damages, but now I will because she has fire sale prices. It's time to put those big Dick Sucking Lips to work. If you like filling black fuck holes with your rancid baby batter PM me for contact info!

    Coochie (big fat luscious lips) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  11. #21404

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how? Like stay away?
    Like, nuttier than squirrel shit.

  12. #21403

    Lesbian show

    Saw these two, no doctor as the 3rd for the client. Clean house in a very safe neighborhood but that's where the good ends. The rest is a waste of time IMHO. Let me save you a trip. Both grossly overweight and butch. Go at it as if you're not in the room. Totally not engaging or alluring. I absolutely wouldn't go back. Here's the link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/618432714889

    Good luck and stay safe!

  13. #21402
    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how? Like stay away?
    Might be "something in the water" out there. There are two of them in that area. The doggy one might be do-able but the other is not.

  14. #21401
    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    If you are talking about the crazy Ocon woman, crazy is a serious understatement.
    Crazy how? Like stay away?

  15. #21400

    Contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new ad for a woman in western Waukesha county. You show up and hit it doggy with no talking. I thought about texting her but felt the setup was weird. Anyone here seen her before?
    Do you have a link, digits or ad link / screen shot?

    - Hayness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape