Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 32148
-
10-23-23 00:07 #25428Regular Member

Posts: 20Not worth it
Saw and reviewed her about a month ago- prettier in real life, good attitude and nice, but robotic and mechanical.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
Oral was okaay and she's an alright fuck but definitely rushed through it all.
One time thing for me, def wouldn't repeat.
-
10-22-23 18:01 #25427Senior Member

Posts: 223You're playing Devils Advocate!
Cana, I sincerely believe that your contrarian and argumentative position is a positive on this forum but on this topic I feel that FourNicks has the upper hand. His reviews are consistently well written, informative and humors and he knows the subject matter.
Originally Posted by CanaPunter
[View Original Post]
Additionally I know a gal that will provide you with a 10 minute CMT massage with plenty of attitude to go with it.
-
10-22-23 14:28 #25426Senior Member

Posts: 53May Wellness
It's May Wellness on 236/ Main Street in Fairfax. Be careful when you search not to go to M&why Massage.
Originally Posted by Abrakadabra010
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:14 #25425Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you please share the location details?
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 11:52 #25424Senior Member

Posts: 307Four Nick review
He's a senior member over 200 posts not sure fair to bash him. Looks like a good detailed review he spent time on to inform others with intel.
Originally Posted by CanaPunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 10:55 #25423Senior Member

Posts: 328Speaking in third person
4 Nick has been getting CMT level massages for 40 years from the best in Korea, Thailand, and the US. He even took classes at the what Pho massage school in Bangkok. 4 Nick knows what a CMT level massage is even after 10 minutes. At the point he wanted to enjoy the flip a bit more than the massage.
Originally Posted by CanaPunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 10:23 #25422Senior Member

Posts: 17110 minute massage cannot possibly be CMT level. 4 nick obviously never been to legit massage so he throws word CMT liberally.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:25 #25421Senior Member

Posts: 39Not worth it
I saw her only once for an Incall hour. Ok massage with no happy ending. She seemed angry and pushy the whole time. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Fassbender3000
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 10:05 #25420Senior Member

Posts: 912That place had changed hands I assume. There had been a Chinese AMP at that location for years and I recall when it first opened up, a monger had a subpar experience. There use to be a gunshop in the same building and a jewelry exchange on the top floor. Getting in and out of the parking lot can be a real pain during rush hour so if you are going to patronize this place during rush hour, it's best to park across in the Giant parking lot and walk across if you are not worried about being discreet. Thanks for the review, it's good to discover a place offering an actual CMT level massage without the too common pump and dump that a lot of places do around here.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 08:29 #25419Senior Member

Posts: 198The pic where she's wearing pasties at a strip club
https://crystalcityrestaurant.com/ ?
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Haven't been there in years, others may know better.
-
10-21-23 00:28 #25418Senior Member

Posts: 215More details?
How old would you guess she was? Can you describe her body type?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 20:22 #25417Senior Member

Posts: 147Sheba
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...676123469.html
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
She's older and may not be for everyone. I know someone else reported about Sheba a while back and didn't have a good experience. While you won't get FS from her, I suspect she'll only do HE if she feels comfortable around someone and they're not pushy. (Maybe they need more than one visit.) That's the impression I got when I spoke with her on the phone a while back.
She's only doing outcalls now, and I can never set up a time with her because of my schedule, but I'm trying.
-
10-20-23 19:22 #25416Senior Member

Posts: 264Indian Ladies
Only one that I've noticed, but she is so done-up as to not even look Indian. For me is the ideal one (which I would pay handsomely to spend time with) would maybe one straight off the boat from southern India still wearing a sari, no make up, etc. If you come across one kindly post here or in the escort forum.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...r/Riyalovesyou
Originally Posted by OmegaWest1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 16:50 #25415Senior Member

Posts: 29Nice BJ+PM combo
Plunged into Forever wellness after reading this review. I think she upped her game and it's recommendable. Told her the menu what I wanted and she smiled. Her BJ and PM combo was amazing. She didn't rush at all while she was pleasing two different heaven's spots. Her fingering skills were adequate. Had a little extraordinary cumshot and I only can say it was fantastic. Followed by a good massage for 5 minutes. I'd go back more often.
Originally Posted by NameSake
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 14:41 #25414Senior Member

Posts: 34Website or ad?
Can someone share a link of them?
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




