Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 30805
-
10-20-23 16:07 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 115She is fine.
Patience. She does not stare at her phone waiting for texts.
-
10-20-23 09:49 #24009Senior Member

Posts: 72We lost Ms. Coco
https://www.gofundme.com/f/ycqxb-une...d-funeral-cost
Looks like we lost Ms. Coco. Just thought I'd share with the group in case anyone was trying to reach out to her and wasn't getting a reply. Apologies if I'm not allowed to share.
-
10-20-23 09:32 #24008Senior Member

Posts: 1710Wow, harsh. I won't white-knight her, but I guess I was lucky and have never seen her in such a state and she looked better than 95% of what's out there now. Changed a bit but still looked amazing. I guess I was the last lucky one to get her old rate! Not saying she doesn't partake, which I'm sure she does, but I saw zero signs of it.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 09:27 #24007Senior Member

Posts: 1710Got a link to this mystery baronness? I find it hard to believe unless she's a legit, known porn star.
Originally Posted by Kbact
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 06:03 #24006Senior Member

Posts: 121Daisi
She's 200/300 unless something has changed recently but I'd just ask her.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 01:18 #24005Senior Member

Posts: 243Wasted my time
I've seen her at the beginning of the year for a BBBJ and CFS. It was not worth it and was a total waste of my time. She was also about 50 lbs heavier than the pictures. She had about 150 rules (no touching her hair, no touching her head, no touching her boobs Over her clothes, no going too deep, no going too fast, don't grab her hips too hard, etc. etc. etc). I remember she wrapped both hands around me and only sucked like 0. 5" of what was there. We went to missionary and she said it was too deep. I only like standing doggy. Then, no. That hurts. Eventually I just got frustrated and left.
Originally Posted by Jimbo6924
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:32 #24004Senior Member

Posts: 304This one is India.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:24 #24003Senior Member

Posts: 88Daisi, still one of the best
Daisi is still one of the best. Its been about a year since I saw her but if I recall it was $240/$300.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:07 #24002Senior Member

Posts: 129At her old rates she was a big if, now that she way overpriced herself, it's not even an if anymore, just a hard pass. Avid junkie, on verge of passing out when you see her, and she chunked up a bit so now she doesn't even have the half decent body she used to. Pretty much a write off now.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 19:40 #24001Senior Member

Posts: 128Daisi
I said her around 10 years ago when she worked out of her trailer in Sanford. Now that I'm back in the game I would like to try her for old time sake. Are her experiences still enjoyable? Anyone know her donation?
-
10-19-23 17:21 #24000Senior Member

Posts: 88Eva. Not the best of your "life" BBBJ
Its been like a year+; however, it was average at best BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Jimbo6924
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 16:29 #23999Senior Member

Posts: 28Eva
Anyone know anything about this one? Number search looks like she used to be in Cary and now in Chapel Hill. Curious if anyone sampled. Dirty see anything pop up on search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/680557848425
-
10-19-23 16:12 #23998Senior Member

Posts: 173Priced out
I also wanted to go see her, quoted $.6 for qv, I decided to pass.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 15:37 #23997Senior Member

Posts: 660The first one.
Looks familiar, she looks like one of the girls that used to work around hospitality studios, walking and using stg, and I feel like used to work The Hill. Ashley or something. Anyway if it's her she was fun BITD but not sure how she is now. Any older members remember if this is her. Had seen her at the old Raleigh inn that's now The Auto Depot between 401 and capital near the old Duncan location.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 14:04 #23996Senior Member

Posts: 216She should offer a dollar off for every minute she makes people wait. Sessions would be free. She's one to avoid these days anyway. Used to be a good time if you could actually see her but I was seriously concerned she was going to OD in my last visit with her. Scary stuff that I want no part of. That'd be a fun convo to have with LEO.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





