Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 30784
-
10-19-23 20:07 #23989Senior Member

Posts: 129At her old rates she was a big if, now that she way overpriced herself, it's not even an if anymore, just a hard pass. Avid junkie, on verge of passing out when you see her, and she chunked up a bit so now she doesn't even have the half decent body she used to. Pretty much a write off now.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 19:40 #23988Senior Member

Posts: 128Daisi
I said her around 10 years ago when she worked out of her trailer in Sanford. Now that I'm back in the game I would like to try her for old time sake. Are her experiences still enjoyable? Anyone know her donation?
-
10-19-23 17:21 #23987Senior Member

Posts: 88Eva. Not the best of your "life" BBBJ
Its been like a year+; however, it was average at best BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Jimbo6924
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 16:29 #23986Senior Member

Posts: 28Eva
Anyone know anything about this one? Number search looks like she used to be in Cary and now in Chapel Hill. Curious if anyone sampled. Dirty see anything pop up on search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/680557848425
-
10-19-23 16:12 #23985Senior Member

Posts: 173Priced out
I also wanted to go see her, quoted $.6 for qv, I decided to pass.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 15:37 #23984Senior Member

Posts: 658The first one.
Looks familiar, she looks like one of the girls that used to work around hospitality studios, walking and using stg, and I feel like used to work The Hill. Ashley or something. Anyway if it's her she was fun BITD but not sure how she is now. Any older members remember if this is her. Had seen her at the old Raleigh inn that's now The Auto Depot between 401 and capital near the old Duncan location.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 14:16 #23983Senior Member

Posts: 257Honey Latina
Pretty good find. Among the best in the area given how dry things are.
The room numbers are not marked on the outside so you will know you are in the right place when you see her looking through the curtain. There were 2 girls in the room, two "sisters". One sister left and the other stayed with me. The one who left is the one in the ad. The one who stayed had a nicer face. Very curvy, chunky, Dominican, decent English, smooth and soft skin.
CBJ, some kissing, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, fingering, doggy. She seemed to like it all. Lots of moans and she was sweating which I love. She said she was so hot and was getting tired.
I gave 160 / hh. As I was getting dressed, she was playing with her phones and the other girl came back in for something. My girl was getting ready to shower and douche which is a good sign. Keeping the hygiene up.
Originally Posted by CarJunk65
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 14:04 #23982Senior Member

Posts: 216She should offer a dollar off for every minute she makes people wait. Sessions would be free. She's one to avoid these days anyway. Used to be a good time if you could actually see her but I was seriously concerned she was going to OD in my last visit with her. Scary stuff that I want no part of. That'd be a fun convo to have with LEO.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 13:23 #23981Senior Member

Posts: 129Strike
Ha ha. Don't give them any ideas.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
We need to organize a client strike...😄.
-
10-19-23 12:54 #23980Senior Member

Posts: 27Overpriced BJ
Why are these women charging $80 to $100 for a 15-minute BJ that's covered and you still can't touch the woman and you walk away with a limp piece with no happy ending? I can't do it. Better off watching a movie at these prices because the women will move your hands if you try to touch them, especially their boobs or privates. Its an overall bad deal with these prices. A woman I met said she makes between $1000.00 to $2200.0 a night and sometimes more, charging between $$250- $500.00 a man, and sometimes more, and everything is covered. Wow!
-
10-19-23 12:12 #23979Senior Member

Posts: 91This was a few months back
I did a qv for 100. I believe hhr was 140 but no multiples so I opted for the qv. Hate when they don't do multiples haha.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 11:57 #23978Senior Member

Posts: 247Strike
I guess there will be a sex worker strike coming soon.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 10:16 #23977Senior Member

Posts: 129Ashton
Ashton raised her rates by 100 for the hhr and hr, said she was underpaid for her services. 😆 Still the same shit comms, and still ghosts, just wants alot more for it. I guess the price of heroin went up LMFAO!
-
10-19-23 10:05 #23976Senior Member

Posts: 1710Good analysis, X. All true, but still there's an inherent value proposition to consider with this hobby. Regardless of how rich I may be, I don't want to pay $500 for internet access when it should be the same rate as what everyone else pays, or lower if I can find a good fit (literally! Case in point, a lot of people diss Ashton. One claimed she was pregnant recently. Sure, are comms difficult and frustrating at times? They are. But I saw her yesterday while this debate was playing here for a very, very reasonable rate I'll keep to myself and it was, as usual, spectacular. She looks fantastic. Lucid, sexy mood, no qualms about money or time. FULL GFE. I mean sensual sucking and licking and tasting and to top it off she let me film much of it, but don't expect that for most. She owed me a favor. .
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 09:50 #23975Banned Member

Posts: 719Glad you had a good time. I won't even consider anything over 60 qv, That's just my thing. There's plenty out there for that. For my money though, I prefer some nicely trimmed carpet. I'm sorry fellow mongers, I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing. Its just not very attractive to me at all.
Originally Posted by NCTechnoMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




