Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 33209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27824

    Common ailments

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgiefj80  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a week ago and I have nothing negative to say. Went for a hhr and after talking for few minutes at first I ended up being there for a hr. Yes she is very skinny right now but I like skinny chicks with long legs. She told me she had recently been in the hospital with pneumonia and covid and that is why she is so skinny right now. She seemed sincere when she was telling me about it but you never know.

    Just my. 02.

    Cheers.
    The ol' pneumonia and covid combo. Known for hospitalizing 28 year old women. Couldn't be the H. Not a chance.

    I stopped seeing her when she was "healthy". Her room was a hazmat area. Couldn't wash off the stink after I left.

  2. #27823

    Mary Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with this lady.

    Communications sucks, sets up an appoinment then never responds.
    Yeah, I tried a couple of years ago. Too much work to pin down an appointment. In the meantime, she has just gotten older.

  3. #27822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Mary Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Cross posted from General Reports.

    Mary Ann Summers is in desperate need of someone to work on her car. Hit and run, I'll let her explain what needs done. Just text her at www.maryannsummers.com.

    I am just posting this for her since she for some reason can't post. If you can work with her, I am sure she will work with you.
    What's the deal with this lady.

    Communications sucks, sets up an appoinment then never responds.

  4. #27821

    Leighbby

    I figured I would chime in on all the Leighbby talk. I tried setting up something with her years ago when she was active, so naturally I jumped at the opportunity to see her when she came back. Well, I never saw her back in the day, but I remember the pics she used to post, and she is definitely much skinnier than before. I like them skinny, but this was even a bit too skinny for me, like, I wanted to feed her and fatten her up kind of skinny. My visit with her was pleasant though, she was really easy to talk to and if she sticks around and puts on some weight I'll probably go and see her again. But she said something to me that makes me think she's only going to be doing this for a short time, so if you want to see her just keep trying. I also dealt with the spotty comms from her, but eventually I was able to set up a meeting. Stay safe.

    RR.

  5. #27820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her today, terrible comms. Hour or more between responses. Looks like she deleted her adds anyway.
    Looks like the number to her text app changed. New single ad with new number. Search by her name.

  6. #27819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Leighbby

    Tried to see her today, terrible comms. Hour or more between responses. Looks like she deleted her adds anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her last week. Same as it ever was but thinner. I didn't think she could lose weight but I was wrong. Maybe down 10 or more lbs. MrNails https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/157375012.

    Look who has returned. I will definitely be contacting her.

    Stat Safe. MN.

  7. #27818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    A Couple of Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135250555#.

    Saw her today. Good visit. She asked if OK with her husband being there and I said sure. I've not done that before, so can cross off list. Was a very nice guy. Did not have to be there if not wanted. Only wants to see her happy.

    He said that a few times so I think very genuine. A little far for me but will repeat. Was in a very nice place.

    Look her up.
    Did he video tape it?

    DId she enjoy it- read a report where she wasn't really onto it.

    Bareback only?

  8. #27817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Spectators

    Was he in the room with you while you were banging his wife? Did that once and dude was like my very own personal cheerleader while beating his meat like it owed him money. Asked to join in and I asked for a reduction in fees and he sat back down. This one reminds me of Sasha from back in the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135250555#.

    Saw her today. Good visit. She asked if OK with her husband being there and I said sure. I've not done that before, so can cross off list. Was a very nice guy. Did not have to be there if not wanted. Only wants to see her happy.

    He said that a few times so I think very genuine. A little far for me but will repeat. Was in a very nice place.

    Look her up.

  9. #27816

    Stephanie

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135250555#.

    Saw her today. Good visit. She asked if OK with her husband being there and I said sure. I've not done that before, so can cross off list. Was a very nice guy. Did not have to be there if not wanted. Only wants to see her happy.

    He said that a few times so I think very genuine. A little far for me but will repeat. Was in a very nice place.

    Look her up.

  10. #27815

    Divine Rachel

    Had to pleasure to visit Rachel at her new place again Monday. Took advantage of her discount for a 2 hour session She has it fix up now an she is fully moved in no Boxes stacked around. She is now open for business in her new private.

    Location. You enter from the rear alley with a private drive. She will meet you at the door an you enter right into the workshop. Nice over size bed and she is ready to play.

    DR will cure all your aches an pain. Left very happy as always. Already set time for another time.

  11. #27814

    Texted with her

    I texted with her this afternoon. And she replied back. My feeling is she has GPS for a woman who claims to he 54 years old who's only picture is sitting in a chair in her underwear so you can't get any idea of height and weight. I told her was looking for DATY and BBBJ she replies back $350 FS. I said you thank you but no thankyou.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro1023  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley in Mason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/157648408

  12. #27813

    Any Car Mechanic / Body Work Specialists want to Help a Girl Out?

    Cross posted from General Reports.

    Mary Ann Summers is in desperate need of someone to work on her car. Hit and run, I'll let her explain what needs done. Just text her at www.maryannsummers.com.

    I am just posting this for her since she for some reason can't post. If you can work with her, I am sure she will work with you.

  13. #27812
    I'm normally pretty good at spotting that out but I thank you for for the info. I did find her Twitter and Instagram pages and she's a bad girl but she's not in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Right click image, Google search image, Find image source. She's a porn star. Doesn't mean she won't fuck you but odds are low she's actually in Dayton. Have her send you a pic rubbing her belly and patting her head.

    Good luck,

    Soca.

  14. #27811

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually see an fuxk these 2 girls yet? They don't play together?

    Who seen them? Inbox me what the pussy was like for both.

    Shaved hairy? Loose tight? Any other or fresh an clean.

    I know they stay at the worst motel in Springdale so that's already not good LOL.
    I saw Candy a couple months ago. She is a bigger woman than I expected based on the pics. Service was okay. Kay was in the room and is not particularly attractive.

  15. #27810

    Cythia. Google image is your friend

    Right click image, Google search image, Find image source. She's a porn star. Doesn't mean she won't fuck you but odds are low she's actually in Dayton. Have her send you a pic rubbing her belly and patting her head.

    Good luck,

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    I'm from up here in Dayton and I saw that this lady was advertising up here over the last couple of weeks. I love a big booty black woman and this almost looks TGTBT. Would any of you have any feedback or experience with her?

    Thanks, Westy.

    https://callescort.org/513-613-6660

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape