Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 37334
-
10-22-23 14:34 #30314Senior Member

Posts: 187Kim coming to town tomorrow
Hey fellas if you looking for a great time Kim is coming to town tomorrow. Mature MILF without all the games and bs. Book with confidence!! Hh $. 6 and very worth it. If you don't believe she's reviewed on TER as well as other good reviews on this site.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...llas/114276761
-
10-21-23 18:26 #30313Senior Member

Posts: 40Wow
Said she was leaving in the morning. Wow.
Originally Posted by Nkal89
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:34 #30312Senior Member

Posts: 1333Most of these ladies absolutely hate men. I recently visited a regular and she let her guard down a bit. She disclosed how she thinks guys that visit her are losers. She is really fun and enthusiastic during visits, but I will not be back.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:25 #30311Senior Member

Posts: 50Dead link
Link is dead. Red flag #1.
Originally Posted by Scrivnah
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 14:36 #30310Senior Member

Posts: 40Petersburg Dream
Hoping someone has any info on this one. Have a meeting this morning.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...u/559166611703
-
10-21-23 12:23 #30309Senior Member

Posts: 32Hell nope.
Following up on this.
Met up with her. Comms were not great but not horrible. $$.2 for hhr. Incall was a decent location in Innsbrook.
I wish I never went. She opened the door and seemed immediately annoyed I was there. (Am not overweight, decently attractive, wearing cologne) set the donation down and off came clothes. Her pictures are MUCH better than in person. I received probably my worst BJ ever. She was complaining that I was nervous and was taking too long to "get ready" after 10 minutes I took matters into my own hands. She would only do doggy but couldn't go hard or grab hips. After another few minutes I gave up. Cleaned up and left. -5/10 wouldn't repeat if I was getting donations.
Originally Posted by Hughmann1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 13:30 #30308Senior Member

Posts: 533 losses & a slight win
Last night was one for the record books for having bad luck with providers my fellow mongers. I don't know if it's because I was looking for outcalls or whatever the case, but major bullshit keep coming my way.
Let me start with only one I succeed with LOL:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158165430
Easy comms, great personality, honestly adorable in the face, body on the chunky side but ass was in full effect, CBJ was on point to get me up and going immediately, then proceed to pound her from the back till I exploded. Overall rating would be 7.
Now for the bullshit:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158148476
This ***** here basically finessed literally hovered her mouth over my dick for like 2 seconds and expected me to get hard, quote saying "I don't really suck dick unless you're paying more". Tried to Jack myself to see if I could get up but she was a total mood killer, and she just bounced. Waste of 150.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158051185
Literally got blocked after asking how she was feeling lmaoooo.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158091334
Last but not least this girl for the ultimate time waster in the world. Comms was horrible kept responding two hours later, then finally said she was on her way yet never showed. Then somehow blamed me lmaooo.
Definitely wasn't the most fun night in the world, looked for stress relief and got even more stressed out. I don't know if guys who've seen these three have had different experiences but if you haven't seen them hopefully this helps to keep certain things in mind. Maybe I'll just stick to incalls. If you guys have any girls that are legit let me know.
-
10-20-23 09:16 #30307Senior Member

Posts: 50Tatiana
Any info or dreams for this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158149820.
-
10-19-23 19:07 #30306Senior Member

Posts: 416Quickie Queen
I checked all her ads on Sumosearch and I don't think it's the same girl in all of them. Did notice the ad is using same phone # going back to late 2021. She's a hottie but something seems off. Good luck and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 15:37 #30305Senior Member

Posts: 133Possible sting
Reached out to this ad. Said the girl is almost 16.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/408542686264
-
10-19-23 14:08 #30304Senior Member

Posts: 155Quickie queen
Anyone meet the quickie queen?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...en-27/59289658
-
10-19-23 09:52 #30303Senior Member

Posts: 76Nikki Utr
Any senior member mind sharing Nikki's number please.
Thanks,
Raider.
-
10-18-23 22:30 #30302Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agency / TouringVIPgirl Feedback
Good tips on extras in the room. Going to give Sophie a go next time she visits. I was trying to get my ticket punched by Lexa Lia and after 5 days and 20 emails I made it in the club but was hit with the 100 deposit. Most of the feedback I have received was the same, normally no deposit required, sometimes for the first visit, and now it is mandatory based on no shows in a particular city or client. Thanks for sharing. Going to give them a try next time one of their girls visits.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
Very good! Going to book one of their girls next time they visit. Here is another Latin Agency CA - https://www.carol-assistant.com. Pretty sure they visit Richmond. Same pricing scale and dolled up model types.
Originally Posted by Buwanda
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 13:53 #30301Senior Member

Posts: 630Highland springs girls
Has anyone seen either girl in the pics in from these ads
Seems two girls both work from a house.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/157971634
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158020195
One post under Erika and the other under name Star.
-
10-18-23 07:50 #30300Senior Member

Posts: 167Ariel
She is a supper sweet girl willing to please. Kissing is so so but everything else was done with enthusiasm. FYI she has only been in the US a week so there are no other reviews that I could find I just said WTF and texted her agency since I have had decent luck with them in the past.
Originally Posted by Dildon
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
13.











Reply With Quote




