Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 6953
-
10-23-23 17:46 #4823Banned Member

Posts: 1318I gave you some very good options. One happens to be ultra hot. She'll cost less than Trista and you get laid. Let's start with her before we embark on Stephanie. Let's do the math:
Trista: topless HJ $300.
Asian: FS, naked, TS, NHBJ, CIP, priceless.
Besides, with Stephanie she's got you on call when the old man leaves.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 16:21 #4822Regular Member

Posts: 16Divine Body Balance in Plantsville
I saw this come up on rubmaps, does anyone know if Divine Body Balance in Plantsville a real ASP?
-
10-22-23 11:18 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 977The HJ was included. The topless and roaming was extra.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Who and where is this free Stephaine girl at?
-
10-21-23 13:15 #4820Banned Member

Posts: 1318Reflecting on your experience.
Yea so Kimb. Concerned for you over tipping. So, let's bring this back to reality.
Let's do the math in comparison to other industries requiring tips. Example.
Hair cut: $20. X 20% = $4. Total $24.
Dinner: $80. X 20% = $16. Total $96.
Now let's look at HJ vs. No HJ.
Entrance fee with HJ $60. X 20% = $12. Total $72. Savings $28.
Entrance fee with W / O HJ $60. X 0% = $0 Total $60. Savings $40.
Now let's review recent intro to FFF. I'll use Stephanie as real life experience. Included, nails, wax, FS. Nails, hands and feet. Wax, back, front. FS consist of:
NHBJ PL TS BFS CIP on the second round. Unfortunately no bed FS. I think she saves that for the old man. Oh well.
FFF, Total $0. Priceless.
Reach out anytime. Willing to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 13:22 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 1270I'll take Things That Never Happened for $200, Alex.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 00:05 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 672Appreciate you clarifying. Thats what I mentioned, there must be some reason. But was just enquiring.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 16:24 #4817Banned Member

Posts: 1318Providers bounce around from parlor to parlor depending on ownership and location. This is one reason you may not get the provider requested. Some owners are trying to attract younger providers from NY / NJ / PA. The younger providers expectations financially are experiencing challenges.
I was fucking one of the owners last night and while having coffee this morning, she briefed me on financial expectations. I explained with the uptick in PR, Euro, AA, Indians, they need to find creative ways to keep talent and satisfy financial burdens. Strategic vs. Transactional.
Suggestion, when I hear about younger talent in the area, members need to act quickly and not procrastinate. Otherwise providers leave. It's best you guys fuck them quickly so they stay.
Keep you guys posted.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:24 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 609Simple, I got what I wanted in price and activity.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
I didn't walk because I was already oiled up by the time I saw it wasn't Sophia.
I can't complain too much, just posted it up a a PSA.
-
10-18-23 10:31 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 672But why?
Everyone has a reason and their own judgement. So not blatantly criticizing you. But why did you gave in, if you were certain that she was not Sophia? Didn't she now got the final laugh.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 15:09 #4814Banned Member

Posts: 1318Unfortunately I can't help you. With my existing relationships with multiple owners, I need to walk a fine line.
I'll try for details tonight and provide guidance tomorrow.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 14:01 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 609Went to King today.
Originally Posted by LakeMana10
[View Original Post]
Made appointment with Sophia, got Ruby instead.
I told her I made appointment with Sophia, she did not back down said she is Sophia.
So I settled on her (Ruby).
Exact same ploy on the flip, I knew it was coming. I said 40 or I leave now, she agreed.
On the way out I said to her say hi to the real Sophia when you see her LOL.
As always watch out for the bait and switch.
-
10-16-23 16:20 #4812Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so, If she has big tits and looks fresh, she's new.
Chad.
Originally Posted by BlkCock39
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 15:42 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 609I asked for a pic and got one back, a thick black gal.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
I did not partake.
-
10-16-23 11:32 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 123Ask
Why don't you send a text and ask?
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 08:34 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 99Earth spa follow up
I went a second time to see if I could get anything more than a HJ. No luck. They stated HJ only. I got the same women. Decent message. Decent HJ. Nothing more. I'll repeat as it's in a convenient place for me, but only for that reason.










Reply With Quote





