Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Bareback Providers

+ Submit Review
Page 352 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 1352 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 27795
Come Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Anna is in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Meh, I can find better ways to spend 6 hundo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that. She was great at 300. No way I am paying these rates for a woman getting close to her 50's (I actually do not know how old she is. But she definitely looks 50 or very close to it, if not higher). I was not aware she was charging 6 now. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Any other Anna-like bareback cum ******?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    She is not charging 600. I don't pay that. Anyone else please attest to this if you see her as well. I'm don't know where 600 came from. Someone mentioned they saw her for 600 last month but she never came last month. Last time she was here was in August.
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her last time she was here and she said her west coast rate was 600 hr. I said no thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you're on her frequent flyer benefit plan, because Anna emailed me back in July and stated her west coast "donation" was six hundred dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    Yup she quoted me 600. That was her Westcoast number.
    Her" new client ": rate is 600. However, repeat clients should get used to that rate or they will risk getting dropped by her.

    While expensive, would someone please provide me the names of any provider that allows.

    Bbfscip, bbfscia, atm, atp, pta, msog, deepthroat, gagging, bbbjcimws, hard pounding that doesn't have a drug addiction?

    Please be specific with names and don't just say " I have three that are utr or sb. ".

  2. #22529
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    Yup she quoted me 600. That was her Westcoast number.
    She clearly is asking for 600 for new folks. Everyone is grandfathered into their rate. I'm sure there are some seeing her for 3-400 still; some for 5 (what she was quoting spring and early summer). Now / August she's apparently asking 6.

  3. #22528
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepperkon  [View Original Post]
    Her Ad says 460? Anyone know if she's open to a BBFS duo with her sister.
    This is what I came to ask. Also how open minded? P2M, P2P?

  4. #22527
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you're on her frequent flyer benefit plan, because Anna emailed me back in July and stated her west coast "donation" was six hundred dollars.
    Yup she quoted me 600. That was her Westcoast number.

  5. #22526

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    She is not charging 600. I don't pay that. Anyone else please attest to this if you see her as well. I'm don't know where 600 came from. Someone mentioned they saw her for 600 last month but she never came last month. Last time she was here was in August.
    Apparently you're on her frequent flyer benefit plan, because Anna emailed me back in July and stated her west coast "donation" was six hundred dollars.

  6. #22525

    Can confirm 600

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    She is not charging 600. I don't pay that. Anyone else please attest to this if you see her as well. I'm don't know where 600 came from. Someone mentioned they saw her for 600 last month but she never came last month. Last time she was here was in August.
    I emailed her last time she was here and she said her west coast rate was 600 hr. I said no thanks.

  7. #22524

    I believe this is false

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    +1 on that. She was great at 300. No way I am paying these rates for a woman getting close to her 50's (I actually do not know how old she is. But she definitely looks 50 or very close to it, if not higher). I was not aware she was charging 6 now. Wow.
    She is not charging 600. I don't pay that. Anyone else please attest to this if you see her as well. I'm don't know where 600 came from. Someone mentioned they saw her for 600 last month but she never came last month. Last time she was here was in August.

  8. #22523
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Meh, I can find better ways to spend 6 hundo.
    Any other Anna-like bareback cum ******?

  9. #22522
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Meh, I can find better ways to spend 6 hundo.
    +1 on that. She was great at 300. No way I am paying these rates for a woman getting close to her 50's (I actually do not know how old she is. But she definitely looks 50 or very close to it, if not higher). I was not aware she was charging 6 now. Wow.

  10. #22521
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Anna is in town.
    At this point telling people she's in town is useless information. She doesn't post, she emails people, even if you do want to see her you can't do anything about it. Useless information. Next.

  11. #22520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Anna is in town.
    Meh, I can find better ways to spend 6 hundo.

  12. #22519

    Anna is in town

    Anna is in town.

  13. #22518
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwthdytiak  [View Original Post]
    Certainly was more responsive, and to be honest I was surprised when I got a text back asking if she wanted to see her. After a bit of schedule shenanigans, I ended up seeing her the same night, so that's an improvement. Everything else checks out with what HBadger said before, was literally a non-stop fuckfest for a whole hour. Great pussy, average BJ, not a condom in sight for me, though she did ask. I was think I'd repeat, but wouldn't change my schedule for her. She's a lot cuter in-person, more a GND type than her pictures give off.
    That pussy really is phenomenal. Probably one of the best I had in a while. Just snug enough, but damn so wet and just grips your dick. The only thing for me was the looks, by no means is she bad looking, I just thought she was average at best LOL or maybe my standards are super high. Glad you had fun though. I personally did see a condom when I saw her, she didn't ask if I wanted to use it LOL but it was there just on the other side of the room haha another one I saw recently was curvyredhead she is a bbw, not in a gross way, very firm body. Had lots of fun with her. Saw her like 3 times. Busted twice every time, could've gone more but damn, I feel those 2 nuts instantly LOL she had a great personality. Calm nature. And when you're in mish, she wraps your legs or places her feet on your calves for better grip, damn that shit is hot. She's also really pretty looking gal. And great BBBJ. Doggy looks great, given she has a big ass. Overall great gal. Only cons is for people who can't do bbw.

  14. #22517
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead, was she removed or is she still on the board?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Girl-Next-Door

  15. #22516

    Dead Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She looks like she'd be a good time.
    The link is dead, was she removed or is she still on the board?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape