Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 28066
-
10-17-23 17:36 #23911Banned Member

Posts: 224Erma- Another Fantasy Hot sesh with Sexy Spinner Cici!
I can always count on this pretty smiling smoking hot little spinner bodied vixen for a memorable fantasy hot GFE 5 Star Experience! Last night was no exception. Other than she surprised me with a pair of black thigh high sexy high heel boots she brought into the room with her. Smiling while asking me if I wanted her to model them for me, which she did ever so seductively. They looked so fucking hot on that fine spinner body in all the various different positions we went at it in, especially standing K9 with 1 of her knees up on the bed, her back arched with both my hands either holding that fine sexy hot ass of hers or on those perfect tits! I chose a big O blast all over those perfect titties as she was DFK-ing me to wrap up another mind blowing porn scene with this hot sexy starlet. This spinner checks all the boxes for me!
Thank you, Cici / Erma, for yet another exciting hot magical play date! FYI: Cici told me that she would most likely be leaving this Thursday sometime, for her monthly 1 week ladies time sabbatical. I didn't see any of the other talent working there last night as we put a towel over the monitor. There were no interruptions during our fun time, & I even got a super nice massage to finish off the remainder of our hhr sesh. HF $.5 Tip $1.5.
-
10-17-23 14:15 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 1711Michelle at MoonSea Spa
Was in town for a quick work trip. Not much window to hobby as I had work colleagues with me, so went to MoonSea as it is the closest place to where I was staying. Not sure the protocol here, so just took the girl that was assigned to me. Beautiful girl by the name of Michelle, so no complaint with the girl assignment.
Self claimed to be 158 cm tall (5'2"), 95 lbs. Sounds about right to me. Very proportional body with nice C cups. Opted for nuru when I heard it was available. Where I am from, there is only one spa that offers nuru. Sad. Michelle took her time to thoroughly washed me first before hopping on for the nuru. I usually prefer taller girls, but I think for nuru I prefer more of a petite girl haha. Petite girls are simply more nimble sliding up and down haha. If you never had nuru, it's worth the price of admission alone.
Back in the room, I asked if rimming is available or not. Michelle said yes, but the tip would be 2 bills instead of 160. Well, that would make the all in rate of 270. Still cheaper than the 3 bills that I normally pay back home. Whether the extra 40 for rimming is worth to you or not, it's your money. For me, I simply love getting rimming from a hot girl. Maybe it's the naughtiness that I love and crave. Michelle took her time to lick my ass, even stuck her tongue inside my asshole haha. Totally worth the extra 40 in donation.
Top notch BBBJ and loves to have me going down on her. Claimed to have come a couple times when I was eating her out. No faking there as I could taste her sweet pussy juice haha. Multiple cfs positions were had and very well done. We were both sweating at the end. A quick shower to rinse off and a bottle of water and I was on my way back to my hotel for a good night of sleep. I think she said the 20th is her last day.
-
10-17-23 12:03 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 155Apollo EC
Ventured out to Apollo recently. Girl who greeted me seemed cute, about 5'4, black hair, nice natural C's. Thought I was going to be in for a fun time. Just meh. They were not busy, her phone went off a couple times during the rub. He placed my hand on her ass and whipped out a titty for me to suck on after the flip (prob a LE check). I thought this was a signal for what was to come but alas it wasn't. CBJ, cfs, no GFE, no playing with them beautiful C's, no riding, just mish and doggy. Will not return. 4/1. 4.
-
10-17-23 09:50 #23908Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35A little help in IB
I sent this as a pm, but figured it might help anyone in the IB area.
Originally Posted by DontTell
[View Original Post]
A to Z spa is normally a really good bet. Chinese girls that give very good service. $60 house, $140 tip gets you every there for hhr. It's very close to imperial beach. BBBJ typically included and cfs.
Fine touch massage spa is in imperial Beach on palm near the Rally's. It was a big time favorite of mine for a long time, but the quality of girls has gone down a bit. Korean girls, typically very pretty. Covered everything. They do a good job, but I haven't been there in a couple months because A to Z has been consistently better. Worth stopping by to see who's working though. Total price still comes out to $200, $40 house and $160 tip for hhr.
If you search for spa or massage on Google maps it will pop up three or four other places, like Green massage and a couple others. These are all NO. Don't waste your time unless you like 45-60 year old Chinese ladies that are not attractive.
Best of luck.
-
10-16-23 21:56 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 64I know, repetitive. Sorry: Crystal at Ronson 2 hour Sunday Funday Fuckfest
My legs are so sore today but holy moly that was fun. Brought her a bikini to wear and she looked fucking great in it.
I don't know how to describe the session because it was 2 hours and barely any massage. We made out and I felt her up in front of the mirror. Skipped the opening BJ and went straight into standing doggy. Walked her over to the table with my dick still in there and did doggy against the table, flipped around for Missionary, pulled the condom off and got a blowjob, she grabbed my ass and pulled it in to indicate I should do some facefucking so I did that for awhile, had her lay on the table and rubbed her tits and pussy while I fucked her face some more, got another condom and laid down for cowgirl, she rode for awhile then I sat up and she rode some more, picked her up and fucked her while standing in front of the mirror, laid her down for some more Missionary, took the condom off to finish with some more BJ, ended up eventually cumming all over her tits. Round 1 complete, took about 45 minutes.
We took a shower together because we were both very sweaty. Afterwards I laid down and got a massage for about 10 minutes, she asked me to give her a massage (hey fair enough), I did that for a bit and then a customer was at the front asking for her so she had to go explain that I still had about 45 minutes left on a 2 hr fuckfest.
She came back in and I was sitting on the edge of the table so (rinse lather repeat) we made out some and she did some more sucking. I laid down and had her lay down next to me, kissed some more while playing with her tits and ass, scooted back against the wall so she could blow me while I laid there sideways. She got a condom and laid back down with her butt facing me, we fucked sideways for awhile because we were both too tired to be on top. Her ass looks especially good at this angle, she had one leg up in the air and my hand rubbing her pussy while I pounded away. I eventually kind of tilted myself up to around a 45 degree angle, halfway to the prone bone position. This was tiring because I was essentially doing a sideways plank while fucking for several minutes. Went back in front of the mirror and did some real slow doggy while slowly rubbing her tits all over and kissing. I laid down for more cowgirl, again this time nice and slow, lots of kissing and titty sucking. Noticed we were getting towards the end of 2 hrs and I didn't want to ask her to take a load in the mouth after taking so much of my dick for so long, so I had her curl up alongside me on the table for a handjob to finish off while alternating between making out and having her tits in my mouth. Finally blew load number 2 all over my stomach with a big titty in my mouth.
Absolute treasure, this girl. Treat her right, she's apparently there til Thursday now.
-
10-16-23 19:41 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 252[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
10-16-23 17:03 #23905Regular Member

Posts: 2Art Massage Spa
Very new to mongering so bear with me, saw this place on National Ave and S 36th and want to try it out but I'm kinda nervous because its not on RB and its in a very heavily populated place LOL. Anyone know anything about it?
-
10-16-23 09:27 #23904Banned Member

Posts: 319Anyone seen her?
Anyone know her services?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...iego/157610325
-
10-15-23 21:55 #23903Regular Member

Posts: 3I recommend A to Z Spa
Hello, I would highly recommend A to Z Spa. I really like Candy, she said she would be there for the month, they usually have 2-3 girls on deck. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by DontTell
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 21:09 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 106Eveline
The last time I saw Eveline from Little House probably over a year ago. I have been trying to reach her but no text or response. I had seen her about five times. And had no problems during our meeting.
Anyone if she is still active? Or change the number?
TIA.
-
10-15-23 14:42 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 249Wasn't there also talk awhile back that half of the crew that rotates thru there being TS?
Originally Posted by LegShaker69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 13:42 #23900Banned Member

Posts: 163I knew Admin was going to intervene but this is hilarious LOL.
Originally Posted by LegShaker69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 10:55 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 529At least you can avoid a toothy BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LegShaker69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 10:20 #23898Senior Member

Posts: 39A little help?
Coming out that way in about a week and a half. I'll be in imperial Beach any chance someone can help point me in the right direction?
Thank you.
-
10-15-23 02:39 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 142Yep that's the first room of mesa ridge
That's also the jank footwear the "tiffany" was wearing.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




