Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4905
-
10-18-23 19:51 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 39Looks like Leona is back.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...224/6307754978
-
10-17-23 17:15 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 78I messaged claire if she was ever coming back to sd, she said someday yes. Hoping for her return as well. Probably my fave of the bunch.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:43 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 2422Shopping lines LOL
If the chick offers greek on top; its game over LOL; lines might hit double.
Originally Posted by Berndsd27
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:37 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 60With that fast pace, she doesn't even need lube. Yikes.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:13 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 461What was the cost?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 02:01 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 293LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 23:05 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 213QVs. That's what most do with the cip girls considering the line in the parking lot LOL.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 21:29 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 146Studies show that it only takes an average of 5 to 7 minutes for a man to reach orgasm and ejaculate.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 21:25 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 563How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
-
10-16-23 12:55 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 293Yeah she's strangely very open and candid about everything. She's down to earth and perhaps has no filter. I can vouch she's definitely not a cop but she's pretty damn busy all the time.
Originally Posted by IFuckALot
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 01:16 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 293LOL. Depends on what you mean by safe. Quite the contrary. She rarely plays safe and I haven't seen her after the first time because she just does BBFS with too many dudes. She is very open about it and straight up said she had a about 30 dudes cum in her pussy in a day. If that's your cup of tea then sweet go ahead but the thought of getting a bunch of dudes cum on me is a turn off. But she is very nice though.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 18:29 #3559Regular Member

Posts: 11My bad
I didn't know the first post went up. Anyways I guess I just got cold feet. She seemed to good to be true but multiple people are saying she's legit so she must be. I've never experienced a girl being that upfront and I always thought that when they are upfront about sexual acts only that it's a red flag for a possible sting so I got scared 😂 but I hope you guys all enjoy her I sadly missed my chance because I chickened out.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:16 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 563Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
Originally Posted by IFuckALot
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:08 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 563You have two posts and she's been reviewed and is legit.
Originally Posted by IFuckALot
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:00 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 368Nope, but.
Didn't see her, but I did see she had posted on PD as well around the same time. The group she runs with never sugar coated menus and I believe they asked for a pic or at least a pic of the motel before. I never send a selfie, if it's a deal-breaker for them, so be it, but never was. I don't think I've ever asked for a massage or lapdance personally, I'd imagine they may think you're just wasting time asking for bullshit like that LOL. I didn't mind how up front they were, definitely is more preferred than ones that don't provide a menu or give the vaguest of info.
Originally Posted by IFuckALot
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





