Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 328 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 4908
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3573

    Jade in Pt Loma

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/158087474

    I don't see much on this girl and she's been around for awhile. Why'all must be keeping her UTR. I saw her about a year ago and she gave me 2 choices GFE or Greek both priced at $$. 5. GFE included BBJ, BFS, DFK, DATY. Greek was just greek and covered. I was craving greek so I went for that. I regretted it after the appointment because she can't take greek for too long and not too hard. She was out of condoms so I basically had to jerk myself off after that. I meant to see her again for the GFE but never did and forgot about her.

    Today I was hanging out in Pt Loma and did a search on LC to see who was active in the area. Saw her post and I reached out and asked about her GFE session. She told me only $$ this time! I was at her door in about 10 minutes. She still looked pretty good after a year. A little big thicker than I remember but not in a bad way at all. Slight mommy tummy and tits, pretty face, and a FAT ass. Her ass was the main thing I remembered from last year and this year I feel like it was better than before. It's one of those asses that is just fun to grab, squeeze, and spank. Super soft and cushiony.

    We got straight to business and she started off with a decent BBJ for about 5 minutes. After that she got on top and slid me in raw as I grabbed onto that fat ass an pounded away. After that we went into doggy which was amazing. Then standing doggy. Then her back on the bed and me standing. She didn't want me to come in her so I just painted her ass cheeks.

    Great chick, great value for BFS.

  2. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she is using a cum rag, baby wipes or takes a bird bath in the bathroom sink?
    On two different sessions I saw her and Milani squeeze some stuff out of a little bottle, rub it on and in their pussy then got dressed and carried on with the day with my cum still inside them. I stopped seeing them after that.

  3. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.
    Any idea if she is using a cum rag, baby wipes or takes a bird bath in the bathroom sink?

  4. #3570

  5. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    I messaged claire if she was ever coming back to sd, she said someday yes. Hoping for her return as well. Probably my fave of the bunch.

  6. #3568

    Shopping lines LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Berndsd27  [View Original Post]
    With that fast pace, she doesn't even need lube. Yikes.
    If the chick offers greek on top; its game over LOL; lines might hit double.

  7. #3567
    With that fast pace, she doesn't even need lube. Yikes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.

  8. #3566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    What was the cost?

  9. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    QVs. That's what most do with the cip girls considering the line in the parking lot LOL.
    LOL yup. That's exactly what she does. Ton of guys lined up for quick 15 minute sessions. They knock, bang the hell out of that pussy and deposit that load. Next guy up does the same. I can easily see how 30 dudes is possible. At 250 a pop that's quite a nice tax free haul at the end of the day.

  10. #3564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    QVs. That's what most do with the cip girls considering the line in the parking lot LOL.

  11. #3563
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?
    Studies show that it only takes an average of 5 to 7 minutes for a man to reach orgasm and ejaculate.

  12. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Depends on what you mean by safe. Quite the contrary. She rarely plays safe and I haven't seen her after the first time because she just does BBFS with too many dudes. She is very open about it and straight up said she had a about 30 dudes cum in her pussy in a day. If that's your cup of tea then sweet go ahead but the thought of getting a bunch of dudes cum on me is a turn off. But she is very nice though.
    How is that even possible? There's only 24 hours in a day.

    Anyone know if Claire is coming back?

  13. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by IFuckALot  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know the first post went up. Anyways I guess I just got cold feet. She seemed to good to be true but multiple people are saying she's legit so she must be. I've never experienced a girl being that upfront and I always thought that when they are upfront about sexual acts only that it's a red flag for a possible sting so I got scared 😂 but I hope you guys all enjoy her I sadly missed my chance because I chickened out.
    Yeah she's strangely very open and candid about everything. She's down to earth and perhaps has no filter. I can vouch she's definitely not a cop but she's pretty damn busy all the time.

  14. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    LOL. Depends on what you mean by safe. Quite the contrary. She rarely plays safe and I haven't seen her after the first time because she just does BBFS with too many dudes. She is very open about it and straight up said she had a about 30 dudes cum in her pussy in a day. If that's your cup of tea then sweet go ahead but the thought of getting a bunch of dudes cum on me is a turn off. But she is very nice though.

  15. #3559

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her and she is safe.
    I didn't know the first post went up. Anyways I guess I just got cold feet. She seemed to good to be true but multiple people are saying she's legit so she must be. I've never experienced a girl being that upfront and I always thought that when they are upfront about sexual acts only that it's a red flag for a possible sting so I got scared 😂 but I hope you guys all enjoy her I sadly missed my chance because I chickened out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape