Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 6989
-
10-24-23 07:04 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 480https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/
Originally Posted by Cochonne
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 18:23 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 88PSA: Seeking SB robs her SD of $57 k in Las Vegas
He gave her his hotel safe pass code so she could store her winnings with his. She spotted $50 k cash and went back later, leaving him at a U2 concert.
Paid $2500 for the weekend and didn't get anything either.
He will get some of the money back.
Full story on Yahoo.
Now we know where the GPS starts.
Haha.
-
10-21-23 11:55 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 236Out of respect for her privacy I would rather not give you her real name. She does have a public Twitter page: https://twitter.com/xxxalyssamarie.
Originally Posted by Goiyala
[View Original Post]
You can google xxxalyssamarie and most of her other sites will show up. As you will see she was once thin and really good looking. Seriously she probably put on 50 pounds over the last year.
As said she is really a head case however for a hook up she would be fine.
-
10-21-23 10:22 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 32Mystic. Not Seen before
Thanks for the info. I am worried on the mental case comment which I am thinking it to.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Take chance. If you have any prior reference to her name or sites I can further research more on Mystic. Happy Hunting.
-
10-20-23 10:30 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 236I never met her in person however I know who she is from her various Social Media sites. She use to be really thin, put on a lot of weigh recently. Somewhat of a mental case. She was a cam girl and had various posts on some porn sites as well as selling video's of her masterbating or getting fucked. She is very horny.
Originally Posted by Goiyala
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 00:38 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 32Mystic. Not Seen before
Hello Seekers, any intel on below one called Mystic. Have tried researching but can't find anything. I am planning a meet next week any info will help.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902
-
10-18-23 18:21 #5168Banned Member

Posts: 1318Michelle is the oldest of 4. Her youngest sister Christine is mid 20's, could pass for twins. Only seen pics, didn't ask about sexual events.
Chad.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 13:31 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 1042They are more headaches than it's worth.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 13:30 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 1042Def. A different baby.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
For a moment, I thought we were both banging the same girl LOL.
-
10-17-23 15:58 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 205Asian
Asians are always impossible it seems. I texted with her a little but she ghosts then comes back. Who knows. Any of you horndogs land her? Probably silly GPS. Never got money figure. She looks like hottie. She doesn't drive so that is negative and I said I wouldn't go with any girl who doesn't drive. Haha. Easy to break rule if they smoking:
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-16849ba8ef21
-
10-17-23 14:57 #5164Banned Member

Posts: 1318Tall not 20 yo
Not into 20 yo, don't want to risk pregnancy. IMO, I think your description is a match. Below is how I describe her:
Michelle, 5 feet 11 inches, athletic build, 130 pounds, 35 yo. 36,24, 36. Noticeable hair. Eye catching when walks in rooms, skin tone. Hope this answers your questions.
Chad.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 13:40 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 1042Was this AA tall, slim, and younger 20's?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 19:56 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 654There was a Michelle years ago, that might look like the one. I met her once at the Pond Lilly or the other dump. The problem was that this Michelle would NOT shut up even with a dick in her mouth. Others around that time posted the same.
-
10-16-23 16:51 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 5229Michelle
You can avoid the 1st one.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
That's Michelle who's been around CT for 10-15 years on various platforms such as Craigslist, the old Backpage, STG, Match and Seeking. She may be using old pics since she still looks the same from years ago. Service and attitude were well below average and I doubt she's gotten better from 10 years ago.
BMD.
-
10-16-23 10:20 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 170Talking to these, anyone has intel
I am talking with these 2, the 2nd one sounds more like a scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-8a92397eba4f
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-32409ddcfa0b











Reply With Quote




