Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochonne  [View Original Post]
    He gave her his hotel safe pass code so she could store her winnings with his. She spotted $50 k cash and went back later, leaving him at a U2 concert.

    Paid $2500 for the weekend and didn't get anything either.

    He will get some of the money back.

    Full story on Yahoo.

    Now we know where the GPS starts.

    Haha.
    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

  2. #5173

    PSA: Seeking SB robs her SD of $57 k in Las Vegas

    He gave her his hotel safe pass code so she could store her winnings with his. She spotted $50 k cash and went back later, leaving him at a U2 concert.

    Paid $2500 for the weekend and didn't get anything either.

    He will get some of the money back.

    Full story on Yahoo.

    Now we know where the GPS starts.

    Haha.

  3. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by Goiyala  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I am worried on the mental case comment which I am thinking it to.

    Take chance. If you have any prior reference to her name or sites I can further research more on Mystic. Happy Hunting.
    Out of respect for her privacy I would rather not give you her real name. She does have a public Twitter page: https://twitter.com/xxxalyssamarie.

    You can google xxxalyssamarie and most of her other sites will show up. As you will see she was once thin and really good looking. Seriously she probably put on 50 pounds over the last year.

    As said she is really a head case however for a hook up she would be fine.

  4. #5171

    Mystic. Not Seen before

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I never met her in person however I know who she is from her various Social Media sites. She use to be really thin, put on a lot of weigh recently. Somewhat of a mental case. She was a cam girl and had various posts on some porn sites as well as selling video's of her masterbating or getting fucked. She is very horny.
    Thanks for the info. I am worried on the mental case comment which I am thinking it to.

    Take chance. If you have any prior reference to her name or sites I can further research more on Mystic. Happy Hunting.

  5. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Goiyala  [View Original Post]
    Hello Seekers, any intel on below one called Mystic. Have tried researching but can't find anything. I am planning a meet next week any info will help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902
    I never met her in person however I know who she is from her various Social Media sites. She use to be really thin, put on a lot of weigh recently. Somewhat of a mental case. She was a cam girl and had various posts on some porn sites as well as selling video's of her masterbating or getting fucked. She is very horny.

  6. #5169

    Mystic. Not Seen before

    Hello Seekers, any intel on below one called Mystic. Have tried researching but can't find anything. I am planning a meet next week any info will help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-e9713d264902

  7. #5168
    Michelle is the oldest of 4. Her youngest sister Christine is mid 20's, could pass for twins. Only seen pics, didn't ask about sexual events.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Def. A different baby.

    For a moment, I thought we were both banging the same girl LOL.

  8. #5167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Asians are always impossible it seems. I texted with her a little but she ghosts then comes back. Who knows. Any of you horndogs land her? Probably silly GPS. Never got money figure. She looks like hottie. She doesn't drive so that is negative and I said I wouldn't go with any girl who doesn't drive. Haha. Easy to break rule if they smoking:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-16849ba8ef21
    They are more headaches than it's worth.

  9. #5166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Not into 20 yo, don't want to risk pregnancy. IMO, I think your description is a match. Below is how I describe her:

    Michelle, 5 feet 11 inches, athletic build, 130 pounds, 35 yo. 36,24, 36. Noticeable hair. Eye catching when walks in rooms, skin tone. Hope this answers your questions.

    Chad.
    Def. A different baby.

    For a moment, I thought we were both banging the same girl LOL.

  10. #5165

    Asian

    Asians are always impossible it seems. I texted with her a little but she ghosts then comes back. Who knows. Any of you horndogs land her? Probably silly GPS. Never got money figure. She looks like hottie. She doesn't drive so that is negative and I said I wouldn't go with any girl who doesn't drive. Haha. Easy to break rule if they smoking:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-16849ba8ef21

  11. #5164

    Tall not 20 yo

    Not into 20 yo, don't want to risk pregnancy. IMO, I think your description is a match. Below is how I describe her:

    Michelle, 5 feet 11 inches, athletic build, 130 pounds, 35 yo. 36,24, 36. Noticeable hair. Eye catching when walks in rooms, skin tone. Hope this answers your questions.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Was this AA tall, slim, and younger 20's?

  12. #5163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]

    2, I had the AA from Eastern Mass drive to my pad last night to be fucked. .
    Was this AA tall, slim, and younger 20's?

  13. #5162
    There was a Michelle years ago, that might look like the one. I met her once at the Pond Lilly or the other dump. The problem was that this Michelle would NOT shut up even with a dick in her mouth. Others around that time posted the same.

  14. #5161

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    You can avoid the 1st one.

    That's Michelle who's been around CT for 10-15 years on various platforms such as Craigslist, the old Backpage, STG, Match and Seeking. She may be using old pics since she still looks the same from years ago. Service and attitude were well below average and I doubt she's gotten better from 10 years ago.

    BMD.

  15. #5160

    Talking to these, anyone has intel


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape