Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 11190
-
10-20-23 01:33 #8160Regular Member

Posts: 13Interesting!! Just saw this too
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-b09ba91ee643
Seems to be more of them.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 17:55 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 41LOVE girls
I have noticed a bunch of girls with "love" in their header. Gives the impression they are pros all with the same booker. Anyone have any experience with them?
Examples:
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-077827af1533
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-ee741f18a4ba
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-b228e0a0307c
-
10-18-23 20:26 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 112CherrySia. Pic
CherrySia. Here she is as of 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
You were warned.
-
10-18-23 10:07 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 300I'm actually the first in line to be deterred by such language.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
But in this case, I call BS. Future consequences? Like what? The site is totally legal. And there's zero chance they want to harm their reputation by doing anything untoward. This is just plain nonsense. Just get a vpn, some new pics, a new email address, and hop back on.
-
10-17-23 23:34 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 1013Search this thread for "asian sugar babies" and you'll see some pics.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 23:24 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 78CherrySia
Anyone have a pic of her for those of us banned from SA? I may have talked to her before.
-
10-17-23 23:23 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 78Possible to never back on to SA?
I just heard back from an support request to restore my account and it was denied. They said if I try to get back on there will be "further consequences". What does this mean and has anyone ever not been unable to get on again after getting banned? I might wait a few months to try to get back on.
-
10-17-23 18:34 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 206$4 k / month is a good check for an average bottom feeding Joe like the pimp and girl, but her recording is a definite deal breaker for me for security concerns. I was tempted to test her out, but I own properties and can't afford her to be doing weird stuff like recording and sending out info to her broke pimp.
Originally Posted by DanSommerKamp
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 16:57 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 5602Plenty of willing and able girls to be had for fair market value. Not as many as before covid or whatever. But still enough.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
I have just gone back on seeking and I have had to make a few adjustments. Mostly in the area of taller and older. lol. Which for a lot of you guys is a bonus. But I like them shorter and younger at below market rates. But I still see a lot of fine girls at $$ and $$$ (non-white).
-
10-17-23 15:21 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 3335A prime reason a significant fraction of the females on SA are there is b / c they are tired of wishy-washy guys, like those her age. "Confidence is attractive / sexy". I have heard this a hundred times from POTs. They want a guy who has power, financial, physical, BDE. Don't ask what she's looking for. Don't brag (much), just give her the facts (provided they show you as the sort of man many SBs are looking for). Tell her what you are looking for. Even if it wasn't what was in her mind, she might be receptive. Play the role of a SD. Do all of this nicely / as a gentleman. You'll have a lot of SBs interested.
Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:47 #8150Senior Member

Posts: 78Reddit SugarBabyONLY forum
SB: I need advice the POT texted me and asked me what I'm looking for.
Peanut Gallery: GIRL don't be a fool he's a john / stalker / rapist who's a splenda daddy-BLOCK IMMEDIATELY!
Depressing.
-
10-17-23 10:00 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 3335Well, you only M&G someone once. Whenever you met her, she didn't do that. YMMV as the saying goes. I was last actively messaging her over a year ago. Haven't seen her profile since. She definitely would not meet me initially w / out payment. If she is just coming to your place w / o meeting, well that's what I call an escort. Sure, there are plenty of those on Seeking, just not my preference. And if you want a SB and she's a UTR escort, well, that's helpful info to have, isn't it?
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 18:26 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 65Not my experience with her. This a new profile for her but she's been around. Would uber her over, 500 ppm BBFS.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:43 #8147Senior Member

Posts: 3335Expects payment for M&G
Expects payment for M&G.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-6a15e81c4beb
-
10-16-23 14:15 #8146Regular Member

Posts: 21New Uber scam
She said for her safety she will have her friend Uber her. She send me a picture from the Uber and said she is on her way. A few minutes later she asked me if I can send her friend the money for Uber.
I told her I will give her cash when she gets to my place and that's the last thing I heard from her. Today I checked her profile and her location was in Mexico. I blocked her but be on the lookout for this new Uber scam.











Reply With Quote



