The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 888 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10561
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    Thief. Scam Artist. Violent temper. Time waster. Avoid at all cost.
    Link to ad?

  2. #10560

    Hidden Gem

    Guys, we have a gem right under our noses. I've seen this woman twice now and she has managed to go right to my ATF. Her pics don't do her justice; she is definitely eye candy in person. And the best part is: no attitude, no GPS, very friendly and personable. If you treat her well she'll give it right back. Both times I did an hour for 260, and I'll definitely be returning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/938633726047

  3. #10559

    Good Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of ebony ladies and had repeatable experiences with both of them.


    The second is Veronica. She is an older spinner and has a great laid back personality. I enjoyed backshots, mish, and CBJ. She is cool and I would see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/040285584970
    Thanks, only had one good independent AA mutual touch with FS options in the Upstate in 7 years. Used to be dozens in ATL but the selection evaporated as the prices went up. Gave up long ago and the only good options left were OTC strip club and the Sugar Bowl. When I get a break I will try and contact her as I have been needing someone like this local for many years. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #10558

    Freak Anderson

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/554766541584

    Anyone have knowledge of this one? That ass looks like sweet peach / Abbi.

  5. #10557

    Obeast

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    LW,

    I can't recall the name she goes by and I never saw her but I recall reviews that said she was quite large, aka: FAT, and definitely not the woman in the pictures. And if memory serves correctly, a reviewer wrote that she showed up at his in-call location, he saw her approaching the door and he then pretended not to be at home. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

    LtB.
    She's not fat, she's Morbidly obese. Went to see her about a yr ago and when she took her top off I ran out the door. Very frightening.

  6. #10556

    Ebony options

    I have a couple of ebony ladies and had repeatable experiences with both of them.

    The first is Jade. She lives in the district and looks just like her pictures. Until she gets to know you she can be standoffish. She demands respect and if you give it to her all is well. I have seen her several times and have enjoyed daty, CBJ, and ride 'them cowgirl. She is dynamite. Beautiful lady and cool once she knows you. I recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/723236963936

    The second is Veronica. She is an older spinner and has a great laid back personality. I enjoyed backshots, mish, and CBJ. She is cool and I would see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/040285584970

  7. #10555

    Violent Temper 9802263XXX

    Thief. Scam Artist. Violent temper. Time waster. Avoid at all cost.

  8. #10554

    What's her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by LarkWander  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/798339256592

    So I'm sure there are reviews but I don't know her name so can't look her up. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks.
    LW,

    I can't recall the name she goes by and I never saw her but I recall reviews that said she was quite large, aka: FAT, and definitely not the woman in the pictures. And if memory serves correctly, a reviewer wrote that she showed up at his in-call location, he saw her approaching the door and he then pretended not to be at home. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

    LtB.

  9. #10553
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkWander  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/798339256592

    So I'm sure there are reviews but I don't know her name so can't look her up. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks.
    There are reviews and the pics are not showing the full picture. She is much heavier than shown and I think had a limited menu.

  10. #10552
    It's truly baffling when you have 4 good experiences in the span of 10 months with someone and then you let your guard down and get scammed. Like is my small deposit worth more than the money I would have continued to spend?

  11. #10551

    Looking for info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/798339256592

    So I'm sure there are reviews but I don't know her name so can't look her up. Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks.

  12. #10550

    Scam Artist

    Low quality, limited service. Recommend avoiding.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/707166290693

  13. #10549

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    I know this industry isn't glamourous for the girls. But candy looks absolutely miserable in her photos.
    Long long time ago had a dream and she was absolutely miserable. Most of these girls are in this bc of demons and hate every minute and you as well. It's hard to participate in a hobby when all the providers want to rob you, set you up, or despise you to the core. Their attitudes are terrible and are mean as a snake and like to play games and do rude things. They give runaround on purpose just wasting your time. Its like they get a kick out of it. I can't name one cool one out there. Even ones I've known for a while end up turning on a dime. In reality they want you to show up, take your money without doing a thing, and have you walk out the door so they can immediately buy drugs and bang their pimp criminal boyfriends. Being this way gives them some feeling of power and control and revenge for their negative feelings and self hatred. Tbh its just a downer and waste of times these days.

  14. #10548

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/324402660773

    Wonder have anyone seen this one. Please PM and as always be safe.

  15. #10547

    Sad state of affairs

    I know most of you new guys don't know me. Hell the old timers might not. LOL. My claim to fame is I introduced Kat to the hobby. She's doing great by the way, talk to her the other day.

    I've been way out of the hobby for years. Every now and then I'll look at STG and EA.

    So my question is, where do you find quality girls now? STG and EA are both hot garbage. Since BP is gone it's gone downhill. Back then we had a few quality girls that were semi-reliable. Chelsea, Jewls, RDK, Ivari. Then you had a few that would be around for just a little bit that were good for awhile. Angel, jersey, a few others that I can't remember names. All of these were good GFE girls and loved sex and to please. Todays girls just want to spread their legs and provide a semi wet spot and then move on. So is there somewhere I don't know about to look for girls? I'd love to know about some good UTRs but I understand how the forum works. I never had to worry about it before since Kat could help me out in that area.

    So before I completely give up does anyone have any help or suggestions? Feel free to respond here or message me. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape