Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 37348
-
10-16-23 07:21 #29533Senior Member

Posts: 152Laura Lavender
On erotic monkey I typed Laura lavender Detroit and she came right up.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 00:25 #29532Senior Member

Posts: 1262It probably does if you know Laura. No mistaking those fabulous tits (LOL).
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 20:07 #29531Senior Member

Posts: 554I know but that didn't help.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:26 #29530Senior Member

Posts: 926He said laura lavender.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 19:15 #29529Senior Member

Posts: 33Bonita Solo vs 4-Hand
I have to admit, I do too. Her duo partner Kendra is very cute, but Bonita is pretty great solo.
Originally Posted by MagicMike5
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 14:59 #29528Regular Member

Posts: 16Bonita solo
I actually perfer her solo over the duo.
.
Originally Posted by BluthStory
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 12:33 #29527Senior Member

Posts: 554There's like 7 or 8 Lauras on them in the D. Any further hints?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 10:56 #29526Senior Member

Posts: 246Anything goes
Try www.terb.cc That will give you everything you want to know.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 10:47 #29525Senior Member

Posts: 101Toronto massage parlors
I am hoping to visit Toronto soon. Can anybody recommend a massage parlor that has young girls and anything goes?
Thanks in advance.
-
10-15-23 10:19 #29524Senior Member

Posts: 1262Thanks for the memories
I remember both of these place and like you had a lot of fun at both. Probably preferred Cypress a bit more. Usually services were as described but as with all providers in this business given the right circumstances and right lady anything was possible. The owners were pretty strict about extras and if they found out the lady was breaking the rules they would be fired. Still, there were a couple times where I was able to get much more including once FS. Man are you talking about going years back.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 08:54 #29523Senior Member

Posts: 41When I turned 16 and was out the door, I discovered Far East Sauna in Inkster. Non-AMP with mostly attractive woman. They would wear lingerie, nylons and heels or a little less. They offered massages, reverse massages (you massage them), hot tuba to soak with them and a lounge area. Always orange juice available. Menu was inconsistent but the seduction made up for it. I think I got mono there LOL. Gone but not forgotten.
Lorrianes in Toledo. Same attire, but only in private rooms with couches. Hit or miss with the menu. Girls were interesting. First time somebody called me "papi" Another great place. Gone but not forgotten.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 01:00 #29522Senior Member

Posts: 152Laura
I still see Laura regularly today.
She is on P411 and Erotic Monkey as.
Laura Lavender. She is still spectacular!
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 00:34 #29521Regular Member

Posts: 8Downriver area
Has anyone been to earthtone recently? Haven't been in several months.
-
10-14-23 21:08 #29520Senior Member

Posts: 897 Seven mile
7 mile / Seven mile massage.
Massage therapist was about 40-45 in age, said she was from NY. Good-enough english. Slightly overweight with natural B's. Massage was light to medium, not particularly skilled. She asked for tips of 100/150/200 depending on level of service. She will want cash up front after negotiation.
-
10-14-23 16:32 #29519Senior Member

Posts: 152Laura
I still see Laura regularly she is still spectacular. She advertises on P411 and Erotic Monkey!!
I have reviewed her here. Laura Lavender.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





