Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 30796
-
10-16-23 13:18 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 96Melian / Gabryella
Visited Melian / Gabryella couple of weeks back. She usually stays closer to the airport. Decent mid level hotel. Usual arrangement routine. Nothing odd. She is true to her reviews, but the pics are 7 years younger I'd say. Still she's got a nice body, very energetic and fun to play. She is GFE and a good kisser. Bbj was offered, but I decided to go with cover. Then started going down on her, it was clean and smelled good. She came and I could feel the tremors. At some point she wanted me to stop. Got started mish with cover, ended k9. Mediterranean was on the table for extra 50. Overall, good experience, the location felt safe. Will repeat. She is now out of town and will be back in Nov.
-
10-16-23 12:19 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 68Fantasy Land is instead an eye-opener about this game
The ad peaked my interested and after 2 failed schedules (all entirely my fault) I finally was able to see her. She asked me to pick her up a pack of cigarettes, fine whatever.
Ads are accurate if she put make up on which she didn't for this visit but again whatever. She had her "sister" in the restroom which I was able to use prior to the visit (again whatever).
However her lack of a performance was astonishing. Zero movement, head turned, eyes closed almost like she was in pain. Threw me off entirely and made me question everything I thought I knew about myself. No head before hand no warm up just straight in. I felt immensely guilty. Going to definitely reflect on my life choices moving forward. If you want to quit the game I recommend. If you're just looking for a warm flesh light I also recommend. But if you were looking for even a remote semblance of human connection this isn't the girl for you.
I'm not one to ever really white knight but if there was ever a need I definitely think this girl needs to get help and get out. This isn't the life for her and it's not going to end well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/724016124422
-
10-16-23 06:28 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 846Appreciate
Total newb doing this on a work trip and in NC.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 06:07 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 214No it's not.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 02:43 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 173Not Ashtonn
Definitely not Ashtonn, this is Ashtonn's ad.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/896842473315
-
10-16-23 01:43 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 578She
Used to post a lot but she got put in jail. Her name is Bonnie. I used to get with her a lot but she got in some big trouble awhile back:
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://abc11.com/amos-clayborne-cli...onni/10464149/
Idk if she's still messing with the same folks but be careful. She looks like her pics mostly. Solid fuck.
-
10-16-23 00:47 #23935Senior Member

Posts: 297Is that Ashton?
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 22:45 #23934Regular Member

Posts: 4Bentlee: a good time
Had a visit with Bentlee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/306616903880) the other night. Her financial position left her unable to book an incall location, so we ended up with an outcall. Nice body (if a few extra pounds); her face is not as attractive. But she is friendly and engaging and did provide GFE, including uninhibited DFK and BBBJ. Appeared to greatly enjoy the DATY -- if she was faking, it was sufficiently convincing not to matter. Our CFS time was not long, but that was by my choice as I wanted to save my pop for a second round of oral attention. I appreciate mouth-only (hands-free) BBBJ and she happily obliged. She did pull away when I started to squirt (I was hoping for full CIM), but she was relaxed about the partial mouthful she did get. We spent a little time in relaxed and friendly conversation before she departed.
-
10-15-23 19:16 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 312Marley's comms are extremely hard to decode. Been trying for weeks, and I'm senior here, VIP on tOS. About to give up. And I read a lot of mixed stuff about her. Reviews on tOS are all great.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 18:03 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 238I'm endowed.
I'm big enough to make 'them uncomfortable and squirm. But I wouldn't qualify for a monster cock, BBC website. I prefer Abby over Ginger just because she is more accommodating and agreeable. Of course. She is my preference in height, body type, appearance between the two. Ginger has too many rules for my liking. Though neither is GFE. Both are very business like.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:33 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 1301Since you want young and tight as well as an outcall your price range is going to make it tight. While they're not for me Ginger and / or Abby might fit your bill. If you're willing to drive and willing to risk getting ghosted JLo is young and will be tight but comms aren't great. If you can up the price by 100-150 or settle for a hh then you can probably get some eros and tryst SWs to come to you. Personally if I were travelling for work, I'd take an uber over an outcall.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
I reached out to Marley on eros a few weeks ago and she's in your price range. Problem is that she was matter of fact about everything being covered and gave off the vibe of not being super fun or flirty. That said, she might be what you're into lookswise.
-
10-15-23 14:32 #23930Senior Member

Posts: 218Which
Not the endowed guy, but which one is tighter?
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 14:30 #23929Senior Member

Posts: 214Bryttanie
Anyone seen Bryttanie? Doesn't look like she's been reviewed yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...8/493444222795
-
10-15-23 07:52 #23928Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55I've seen a lot of posts good and bad.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 01:11 #23927Senior Member

Posts: 115Scam??
You mean to tell me that the Asian add pictures are not real? LOL. .
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






