Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23929

    Bryttanie

    Anyone seen Bryttanie? Doesn't look like she's been reviewed yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...8/493444222795

  2. #23928
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of posts good and bad.

  3. #23927

    Scam??

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a scam, was just saying was all, please don't take "SARCASAM" to hurt bro.
    You mean to tell me that the Asian add pictures are not real? LOL. .

  4. #23926

    No Shit.

    I know it's a scam, was just saying was all, please don't take "SARCASAM" to hurt bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You and the dude below are idiots, it's a scam!

  5. #23925
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely. That's Ginger and Abby. Lots of posts here in the forum about them.

  6. #23924

  7. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    This looks like how to catch a predator episode if it was real, she looks to be no older than 17 and Uncle would love for a monger to reach out and come see her. Stay away.
    You and the dude below are idiots, it's a scam!

  8. #23922

    Re: Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    New girl or new scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/394671625624

    Anyone give it a go? I texted but haven't heard back yet. Might TOFTT.
    Image search has "Crystal in Ft Lauderdale". Giveaway for me is the amount of services listed. Scam likely. Wish it weren't.

  9. #23921

    Charge waiting to happen

    This looks like how to catch a predator episode if it was real, she looks to be no older than 17 and Uncle would love for a monger to reach out and come see her. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is this real https://callescort.org/704-559-1474.

    Any of you visit My, I am happy to help.

  10. #23920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Wow

    She looks 12.

    That's a prison sentence waiting to happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Is this real https://callescort.org/704-559-1474.

    Any of you visit My, I am happy to help.

  11. #23919

    Long shot I know

    Is this real https://callescort.org/704-559-1474.

    Any of you visit My, I am happy to help.

  12. #23918

    Coming to town Mon to Thurs night

    I would like a young tight out call that can pass to get into a nice hotel. If not out all, I'm all to a semi-nice area or full-service massage parlor. My budget is $300 and will be in the Chaple Hill area. I will have a rental car but as this is through work, I want to avoid embarrassment.

  13. #23917
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Hey ya'll. Anyone has info about this chick. I asked for pics which she refused, she was forcing to do video, is safe to do video? Any info would be appreciated it and if video is ok. Tia.

    https://callescort.org/919-386-5788
    Haven't seen her but I prefer to do a video call and try to get all girls to do one in advance. You get a better idea of what they actually look like an most of them don't have filters set up for video calls.

    Not everyone likes to do it though. I think most mongers prefer not to as they could be screen recording on the other side but I rather see what they look like.

  14. #23916
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    She's real, DTF, and also on Seeking:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-031278e79266

    I saw her twice and had a good time, might repeat if I can get her for $200 again. She had started to ask "around $400" but came down to $300 the last time I texted her.
    On a whim I texted her earlier today and was told $240 for an hour. You need to host though, and she doesn't do anything bare.

  15. #23915
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her and never found any reports on here or other places about her. She asked for a deposit so I moved on.
    Smart man. Nice deposits, ever. No matter what they say.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape