High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 736 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7807

    Dakota

    Anyone got any reviews on Dakota?

    https://tryst.link/escort/daringdakota

  2. #7806
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's finally a second review by a source with more footprint. Let me know if you dive in, she def looks like the perfect spinner type. Any more recs that are similar to her? It's hard to find providers with this body type.
    Ayla Nicole when she is in town- but in my experience her attitude isn't very inspiring.

    Lenaxoxo is true blue spinner as well.

    That's who I think of right off the top of my head.

  3. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Yeah- I'm looking to see someone vouch for her that has a tiny bit of history. DM me if you know anything- I'll happily share info on other girls who seem similar.
    Looks like there's finally a second review by a source with more footprint. Let me know if you dive in, she def looks like the perfect spinner type. Any more recs that are similar to her? It's hard to find providers with this body type.

  4. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Imyourserenity

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?607553-CynthiaBabyy

    Same girl probably left her management or can't get into her old account.

    She does have reviews.
    Her reviews look great, but I hate the photoshop on her face. I'll probably give her a spin and take her up on that CIM upcharge. BigTed loves painting.

  5. #7803
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or want to TOFT with this newbie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127853%3B

    Three ads, just joined, one review by a guy who also doesn't have an extensive footprint. Until I see a couple more reviews it's hard to feel comfortable with a new provider, so wondering if anyone on here has info. TIA!
    Yeah- I'm looking to see someone vouch for her that has a tiny bit of history. DM me if you know anything- I'll happily share info on other girls who seem similar.

  6. #7802
    I wish you guys would review skip the games providers and non tna girls. I don't ever ever see any chics off that dumb board.

  7. #7801

    Kamikula

    One of the worst (if not THE worst) experience I've had. Her place is an absolute garbage dumb. Drug paraphernalia everywhere. She is heavier in person and looks a lot rougher in general.

    Half way through the most boring and dumb session I've had, some guy walks into the apartment stops for a bit then walks out. That was my sign to fuck off. There was a guy smoking a cigarette outside the building as I just walked to my car and gtfo.

    Face: 2/5. Very rough face, nothing like her pics.

    Body: 2/5. Chubby and misshaped.

    Incall: 0/5. Seriously it was the filthiest place I've been.

    Service: 1/5. Very unenthusiastic and everything is a drag or an up sell.

    I honestly hate myself a bit for putting up with it for as long as I did and not just bailing as soon as I walked in. Seriously avoid this one.

  8. #7800

    Kk

    I've seen her before. Pretty standard. Nothing bad. Reasonably priced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan73  [View Original Post]
    Saw her post a few days ago on the other board and no reviews last 6-7 months. Very little it appears on this forum as well. Does anyone have any intel?

  9. #7799
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent any time with this chick? She's supposed to be here next week and I recall that she used to do duos with Dahlia a few years back (but I could never afford that). Sometimes I like that 1980's movie style bimbo look.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?83650-blondetabatha
    I seen her once pre Covid, very into setting the mood, lots of foreplay, had part playing, had toys, was a fun date.

  10. #7798

    Blonde Tabatha

    Has anyone spent any time with this chick? She's supposed to be here next week and I recall that she used to do duos with Dahlia a few years back (but I could never afford that). Sometimes I like that 1980's movie style bimbo look.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?83650-blondetabatha

  11. #7797

    Kinky Kourtney

    Saw her post a few days ago on the other board and no reviews last 6-7 months. Very little it appears on this forum as well. Does anyone have any intel?

  12. #7796

    Info to other hobbyist

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Imyourserenity

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?607553-CynthiaBabyy

    Same girl probably left her management or can't get into her old account.

    She does have reviews.

  13. #7795
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Is that 600/ hr though? My understanding's that would be 800. Still may be worthwhile but borderline steeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    These prices make me laugh. One hour of sex isn't worth 600 for me. Esp not some "40" year old chic. I think she's older then that.
    Excuse me, I guess I caused some misunderstanding here. Her rate isn't 600/ hr, it's 600/90 mins. (Not sure if that changes your point).

    On a related note; her profile states:

    Seattle Incall 1. 5 hours - 600 (Everything).

    Incall 1. 5 hours - 800 (Everything +).

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She is down for CIP, and CIA.
    So from experience I'm inclined to say the second option would be the one with CIP and CIA, and the 600 option would be covered. Just a guess. LMK if I'm wrong if you've seen her.

  14. #7794

    Kenzybabyy

    Anyone have any intel or want to TOFT with this newbie?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127853%3B

    Three ads, just joined, one review by a guy who also doesn't have an extensive footprint. Until I see a couple more reviews it's hard to feel comfortable with a new provider, so wondering if anyone on here has info. TIA!

  15. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her Seattle price is 600 for 90 minutes. Also, based on her website, I inferred that her menu is very open. Regardless, and perhaps to your point, that exceeds my budget.
    I checked her porn on X and to me she looks like a typical porn girl. The on the cover she looks good, but in person they are pretty rough. Especially the " amateurs. " Anyway, 600 for cip and cia would be decent from the pics I've seen considering the gps Seattle. She looks every bit of 40. Look at the chiclets closely.

    Research. There are a few good options still.

    P.S. I had some fellas DM about the love twins number. Look had here and I believe you can find the golden ticket. That's how I did it. It will be well worth your effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape