Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7645

    Visit

    Coming to visit in a few weeks and looking for BBFS. Any recommendations you can pm me? Would prefer staying away from users etc. I don't mind the AMP scene either.

  2. #7644
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much get whatever I want for 150 - 200, but I've seen her a bunch and she seems to really be into me.
    Sasha is great and up for anything you want to do, especially if you eat her pussy and her ass. I usually start with DATY for about 30 minutes, or until she can't take anymore LOL, then I climb between her legs and just slide in. She is an excellent kisser, by the way. After pounding her pussy, I have her get on her knees and spend some time eating her ass while I play with her pussy, she loves it. Then I takes her doggy style while I prep her ass with my finger and thumb, then I slide it into her ass and pound that ass good. She loves to be filled with cum, she begs for it. I did a review on her about a year ago. She seems to like the cum in her pussy more than her ass. As I'm pounding her ass I'll ask her where she wants my cum and she usually says her pussy, so I pull it out of her ass and slide it back into her pussy to fill her up. She a hot one, for sure.

  3. #7643

    For those wondering why I didn't just post her contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl who loves to do glory hole and booth cash meets for creampies. DM me for contact information. If you have similar contacts to share, I'd appreciate them, but unnecessary.
    She communicates via Snapchat and I don't want her to get hit with spammers or people reporting her. Thank you to everyone who's responded so far.

  4. #7642

    Young woman who loves to take loads

    I know a girl who loves to do glory hole and booth cash meets for creampies. DM me for contact information. If you have similar contacts to share, I'd appreciate them, but unnecessary.

  5. #7641
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her she's hot as fuck, all her adds suggest that she might belong her. The wording she uses is ver suggestive. I'm going to see her regardless but would be nice to have a little truthful intel before I do. And of course I'll report back when I do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2602984-%26%23128139%3B-NEW-GIRL-IN-TOWN-!-I-make-daddys-dreams-come-true%26%23128139%3B-%26%23128069%3B-%26%23128166%3B-Upscale-Provider-amp-Companionship!&p=14129876#post14129876

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95
    Saw her a couple months ago. Bb was available for upcharge with test results. Greek was also available.

    She was really great once we got together. Not a clock watcher at all and really got into it.

    Her communication was terrible, but unfortunately that seems to be more and more the norm. Someone here posted that she was a heavy user. I don't know about that, but it might explain her text communication issues.

  6. #7640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her she's hot as fuck, all her adds suggest that she might belong her. The wording she uses is ver suggestive. I'm going to see her regardless but would be nice to have a little truthful intel before I do. And of course I'll report back when I do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2602984-%26%23128139%3B-NEW-GIRL-IN-TOWN-!-I-make-daddys-dreams-come-true%26%23128139%3B-%26%23128069%3B-%26%23128166%3B-Upscale-Provider-amp-Companionship!&p=14129876#post14129876

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95
    She's down for greek too, at least via text.

  7. #7639

    Alexababy95

    Anyone seen her she's hot as fuck, all her adds suggest that she might belong her. The wording she uses is ver suggestive. I'm going to see her regardless but would be nice to have a little truthful intel before I do. And of course I'll report back when I do.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2602984-%26%23128139%3B-NEW-GIRL-IN-TOWN-!-I-make-daddys-dreams-come-true%26%23128139%3B-%26%23128069%3B-%26%23128166%3B-Upscale-Provider-amp-Companionship!&p=14129876#post14129876

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

  8. #7638

    Not that recent

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    How recent were these visits? I think she has switched from BBFS to the female condom these days. It would be news to me if she's still (discreetly) offering BBFS.
    It was last year have to admit.

    Been trying to do something more recently but have not been able to set something up yet.

    Will report back if I do.

  9. #7637
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Looks like no one ever answered this question of yours.

    Seen her twice.

    No upsell just slid in there.

    Curvy for sure but I had a good time with her for sure.
    How recent were these visits? I think she has switched from BBFS to the female condom these days. It would be news to me if she's still (discreetly) offering BBFS.

  10. #7636

    Been a while for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Looks like no one ever answered this question of yours.

    Seen her twice.

    No upsell just slid in there.

    Curvy for sure but I had a good time with her for sure.
    My first visit was a bust second one was the same just started sliding my dick on her pussy and then just slid it in no argument just a lot of deeper and harder from her, all though I have not seen her sense COVID I herd she has gained a lot of weight, but as long as she not super fat, and has not changed her demeanor, she's a lot of fun and a good fuck.

  11. #7635

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    A buddy suggested April. Anyone of you mongers got recent info. Outdated pic? Fat? Cip? Upsell? Thanks.
    Looks like no one ever answered this question of yours.

    Seen her twice.

    No upsell just slid in there.

    Curvy for sure but I had a good time with her for sure.

  12. #7634

    I would just offer her a price

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    I pretty much get whatever I want for 150 - 200, but I've seen her a bunch and she seems to really be into me.
    Give her a price that can let you be her regular and she is more likely too let you do it, she is a lot of fun I've been seeing her sense she started and been grandfathered in at my price not tell what it is but I can see her twice a week, I don't see her that much anymore but she has never raised the price on me she is a fare and awesome lady and love sex she’s let me do daty tell she almost past out. Then I fuckd her tell she quit literally could not stand. She’s a sweet person to boot can't go wrong with her.

  13. #7633

    Scarlett L

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    It has been a couple of years for me.

    We went airtight with her pre covid.

    She took several loads in her as and pussy.

    Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.

    Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.
    Absolutely! It's been a year so, but last time was stellar, filling both her holes. She begs for it.

  14. #7632

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    What was her price to play? The ads on skip don't give any real price point, at least not for FS.

    I already have a girl who gives me BB, but she doesn't go for DATY and her message responses can be sporadic. It would be nice to add another girl to the mix when she's unavailable.
    I pretty much get whatever I want for 150 - 200, but I've seen her a bunch and she seems to really be into me.

  15. #7631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    What was her price to play? The ads on skip don't give any real price point, at least not for FS.

    I already have a girl who gives me BB, but she doesn't go for DATY and her message responses can be sporadic. It would be nice to add another girl to the mix when she's unavailable.
    She told me 350.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape