Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 32159
-
10-16-23 07:23 #25364Senior Member

Posts: 779Compare and contrast AMP vs Agency?
Can anyone else compare and contrast agency experience to AMP?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 06:13 #25363Senior Member

Posts: 634Always IMHO & YMMV
My experience with Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean and all other Asian Pacific ladies is not as vast as others so take it with a grain of salt. The service I received is as stated in my post. I throughly enjoyed her mounting me and riding until she was exhausted, then she turned around for a deep k9 session, spreading her legs and grabbing her cheeks so I can go deeper, and finally laying down on her back so I could finish while staring in her eyes. All this service was provided with a smile. I'm not doubting your experience but mine was vastly different. I'll definitely try to repeat if she's still around. Unfortunately, it's always IMHO and YMMV. Good luck my man.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
Kid.
-
10-15-23 18:52 #25362Senior Member

Posts: 63I agree with you.
I've been going to Best Therapeutic for over 3 years now and, I think it's time to hang it up. The experiences haven't been very good as of late and Jenny is the newest offender. Her lack of effort and caring combined with her ridiculous price completely turned me off. I'm verified with some K-agencies in the area so, I think I'm just going to stick with them for now.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:50 #25361Senior Member

Posts: 223Box full
I have been try to send you a reply. Maybe your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by RedRocks1968
[View Original Post]
Regards.
Pj.
-
10-15-23 17:47 #25360Senior Member

Posts: 206Thick Asian
Rtff and got the info I needed. Anyone else want to chime in?
Originally Posted by FarmerGiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 17:02 #25359Regular Member

Posts: 1Not so Smooth Water
Headed over to Smooth Water Spa because I heard they had women in their twenties. Massage was okay. Woman said she was 25, I believe her but was not the most enjoyable HJ experience. She didn't let me touch her top area only bum. She also kept going way to fast. When I told her to slow down she said she didn't speak english so I used hand motions to try to get her to take it easy. She still didn't listen.
-
10-15-23 17:02 #25358Senior Member

Posts: 206Thick Asian
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../23087517.html
Anyone try her yet. There's no name in the ad so I couldn't do a search. Report or pm me please.
-
10-15-23 09:47 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 912Grace is at it with the fake reviews again. The title says BBBJCIM but then "he" says he filled the bag when "Grace" was doing BJ. If you are going to post fake reviews, at least have the title and actual review align with the fake services you are advertising LOL.
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 02:51 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 328Nor so Jenny
Went to see Jenny based on your review and my lust for Vietnamese. I wasn't impressed.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
For you to say she is early 20's tells me you have never fucked an early 20's Vietnamese. I've been to Vietnam and been with more than 50 of them and put Jenny's age at 40. After an uneventful massage the flip came and she looked at me with a straight face and said 180 for CBJ and CFS; Unfuckingbelievable. Didn't feel like negotiating so I told her just a HJ and she even questioned 50 for that simple act. Mind you, for her asking amount + house fee one can go to an agency and see a real early 20's Japanese porn star in a comfortable apartment and get mutual shower, BJ preview, Blue Toast, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple position CFS, and BBBJCIM finish. No way I'm spending 260+ at an AMP for a lame massage and 15 minutes of everything covered fucking on a hard massage table.
I have said this before but AMP prices for FS have gone through the fucking roof. The are better options out there.
-
10-14-23 10:48 #25355Senior Member

Posts: 207Jenny
My experience is different. Her CBJ was ok and FS was ok but she take a pounding. No eye contact on FS and she wasn't into it. Maybe cause it was late and she tired. She wanted 180 but got her down to 140. She definitely not in her 20's more like early to mid 40. Viet lady age well if they take care of their health. I have a lot viet lady friend that look 20's or 30's but they actually in their late 30 to late 40's. But she got nice booty for viet lady. I probably won't repeat with her. Just remember this hobby is YMMV.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 08:29 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 634Jenny
Thanks for the note on Jenny. She's as advertised as stated above but I'd say she's soooo much better than expected. Jenny is a young early 20's girl with large bs or small cs, flat stomach and a nice round bottom. Her legs are athletic IMHO. She's shaven but not bare and has pretty lips too. Her face is attractive and she has a very nice smile. Sweet girl overall. She has an open menu so I had CBJ (meh) and cfs. We did multiple things and I left completely satisfied. She probably faked her Os but I know she felt the deep pounding. All while never complaining and moans throughout. I think she likes FS because she smiled ear to ear afterwards and later for a few minutes to catch her breath.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
She's a pleasant surprise for that place and I'd try to see her at least once more before she leaves. The damage was $140 but she wanted $160 the next time. Have fun and be safe. Enjoy fellas!
Kid.
-
10-14-23 06:36 #25353Senior Member

Posts: 195Bam bamboo
Mate, can you share the location and the damage for half and full hours please? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer that. Sometimes a bloke needs experience over youth if you smelling what I'm shitting. Thanks heaps.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 22:28 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 328Are you implying that you received BBBJCIM while you were wearing a condom?
Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF
[View Original Post]
We all have seen over a dozen glowing reviews for Grace from newbs like you with under 10 posts and only not so good reviews from seniors.
I'm sorry but I have to call you out on this. Every single of your NOVA AMP posts have been about Grace.
-
10-13-23 17:07 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 73Forever Wellness's hot BBBJCIM
Was in yellow fever and thought it's got to be a MILF, hot MILF. Drove 25 min and got there. Called ahead so Grace was waiting for me. We been met more than 5 times so I can tell she really knows me. Table massage was great and she didn't mind giving a sensual TS. She gave me a brief HJ while cleaning the package. Massage is always great. Just great. She then dropped her clothes and then give a great blow job. I asked her to climb up the table and she did. Had her squatted down on my face. She allowed me to taste her soft and tasteful vagina lips. I gently kissed on her lips and then started giving a vigorous tongue bath on her clit. She got wet a lot and I devoured her juice. Went 69 and her head game is top notch. I often thrusted her mouth in that position, she was patient. It was pleasurable. I started crying & shivering my body. Her mouth vacuum got stronger. Grace didn't stop giving head though there was nothing left to fill the bag. I patted her ass and she stopped head game. Hope someday I could plow her kitty.
-
10-13-23 16:48 #25350Senior Member

Posts: 328Bamboo
I concur with PA about the mature ladies at Bamboo. They are always well dressed and poised and have a certain class not seen in most AMPs. They greet you at the door like ladies and take you in the nicely appointed rooms for conversation, a proper massage, and HJ. Their menu is limited but enjoyable. I reached under the dress on my fist visit for a little UTC roaming and was told that wasn't on the table. I reached up there again later in the session and was scolded to the point where I said sorry. Still an enjoyable experience.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
The two I have seen both remind me of the camp club mama sans at the nightclubs I used to frequent in Korea back in the 1980's. They were always prim and proper at the front door but when you got to know them they would suggest the absolute best sex freaks for you to take out of the bar and fuck. I sometimes wonder if these Bamboo ladies were those bar girls 35 years ago.










Reply With Quote





