Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8139
-
10-15-23 09:51 #4239Regular Member

Posts: 17Verification
You can block out sensitive information for sure except your name. The best you can text them in the morning to get the verification started and same day appointments.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 02:37 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 818Do you know how much information you can get away with blocking? Address and birth date I'm sure. What about name and I'd number? Do they mostly just want to see the photo?
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 23:53 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 301Verification is easy. Send copy of I'd blocking sensitive info. For outcall they will want room and copy of your key card.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
I think most appt are same day but can schedule in advance.
-
10-14-23 19:13 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 818Verification and booking
How complicated is verification and booking with VAC and LTLV?
And are same day appointments the norm, or do you need to book (or get verified) days before?
-
10-14-23 17:42 #4235Banned Member

Posts: 126Inflation
Used to be 300 all in with msog. Just tip. Now it's 320 just to start plus 100 to upgrade and 50 for msog. This is really getting out of control. The same service just over a year ago was 300+ tip now close to $500 all in. I used to visit a lot more regularly. But now it's not worth blowing $500 on a crappy session. Why I only stick to highly recommend providers.
-
10-14-23 16:02 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 80Price increase
It's 320 now.
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 15:39 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 78I think 40
But better to check when scheduling.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 13:51 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 818Thank you. Also +50 MSOG here?
Originally Posted by Brooklyn805
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 13:33 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 78Covered
300 for the hour.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 08:07 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 300The one lady I visited from VAC was in a gated apartment complex quite a ways from the strip, though getting in wasn't an issue as the booker just said the gate code. Don't see why Uber would be an issue with it.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 07:13 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 147Simple question about the toxic comment.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
Is there a concern about her health?
Or she's just not your type?
-
10-14-23 00:43 #4228Banned Member

Posts: 126Vac
Anyone check out Red or Rachel?
-
10-13-23 20:04 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 818VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.
But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.
-
10-13-23 18:27 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 54Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.
Originally Posted by MrEwing
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 16:56 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 159VAC has shuttle service
VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.










Reply With Quote






