Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 499 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5702

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.
    Just by looking at the ad, theres a dude in one photo, his tatted knuckles in another, filtered photos and non filtered showing how rough her skin seems to be, and last of all, wound care stuff on the counter. I would avoid like the plague. But I'm probably also overly cautious.

  2. #5701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    BAby girl

    There was a review. I recall a poor review. Do not remember the details but I think it had something to do with the guy attached to the hand we see in the pic. I would imagine you can just do a name search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real

  3. #5700

    Any luck

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/babygirl-n-chassummerville-goo/496342280938 Seems real

  4. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440

    Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.
    The area code with 561 is not the girl at all. I left. Was way off. I asked for a photo and it was a generic one and sent me to wrong room first time. Smh.

  5. #5698

    Latina

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/157481440

    Saw her tonight. Pics are semi accurate but not her. Big boobs, nice ass, felt good. Standard latina CBJ, cowgirl, reverse, mish, doggie for the win. Not the usual hotel but on par with it. Easy set up, 1. 2 for qv. Pleasant, didn't rush, but did set alarm. Wasnt sharing a room, didn't see any pets, no smoke smell, and no body smells.

  6. #5697
    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
    Funny thing.

    I reached out to her. And she was like I want to tell you that's not me in the ad.

    So I asked her to send a real pic and she sends one with her face blurred out.

    I'm thinking how is this better? LOL.

  7. #5696
    Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!
    Did you do incall?

  8. #5695

    Citrene. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay a deposit?
    I did no issue, that girls can deep throat. If I had more she would of kept taking it down!

  9. #5694

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JBerg  [View Original Post]
    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.
    That whole site is a joke.

  10. #5693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    LOL. Literally

    She is real. 99.999% chance that she lives in another state and or country. She would not be answering the door. Women like her are being flown all over the world to places like Dubai. She will not be on Ashley Phosphate or at Tanger.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376

    Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?

  11. #5692
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/156963376

    Looking to get some time with her. Anyone had any experiences or know if she's real?

  12. #5691

    Sammy

    Finally met Sammy. New favorite big boobs big butt very nice. CBJ then doggy. I will be repeating often with her.

  13. #5690

    Deposit?

    Did you pay a deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.

  14. #5689

    Fake Ad

    Here's the fake.

    Visit at your own risk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/west-ashley-safe-real-discreet/996310409885

    Actually years ago.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jeni-getz-1-843-412-9650/31091387

    Quote Originally Posted by Bau1979  [View Original Post]
    She's a thug. Use to strip in MB. Hangs with a rough crew. Not well liked by a group for flipping on a couple of people. Has one flat tire. Good sources say she over promises and under delivers. I have heard that she will rip you off if the opportunity arises. Do yourself a favor and don't. Also, has some other posts with fake pics.

  15. #5688

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape