Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4239

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how much information you can get away with blocking? Address and birth date I'm sure. What about name and I'd number? Do they mostly just want to see the photo?
    You can block out sensitive information for sure except your name. The best you can text them in the morning to get the verification started and same day appointments.

  2. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Verification is easy. Send copy of I'd blocking sensitive info. For outcall they will want room and copy of your key card.

    I think most appt are same day but can schedule in advance.
    Do you know how much information you can get away with blocking? Address and birth date I'm sure. What about name and I'd number? Do they mostly just want to see the photo?

  3. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How complicated is verification and booking with VAC and LTLV?

    And are same day appointments the norm, or do you need to book (or get verified) days before?
    Verification is easy. Send copy of I'd blocking sensitive info. For outcall they will want room and copy of your key card.

    I think most appt are same day but can schedule in advance.

  4. #4236

    Verification and booking

    How complicated is verification and booking with VAC and LTLV?

    And are same day appointments the norm, or do you need to book (or get verified) days before?

  5. #4235

    Inflation

    Used to be 300 all in with msog. Just tip. Now it's 320 just to start plus 100 to upgrade and 50 for msog. This is really getting out of control. The same service just over a year ago was 300+ tip now close to $500 all in. I used to visit a lot more regularly. But now it's not worth blowing $500 on a crappy session. Why I only stick to highly recommend providers.

  6. #4234

    Price increase

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour.
    It's 320 now.

  7. #4233

    I think 40

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Also +50 MSOG here?
    But better to check when scheduling.

  8. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour.
    Thank you. Also +50 MSOG here?

  9. #4231

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.

    But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.

    But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.
    300 for the hour.

  10. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    The one lady I visited from VAC was in a gated apartment complex quite a ways from the strip, though getting in wasn't an issue as the booker just said the gate code. Don't see why Uber would be an issue with it.

  11. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    Simple question about the toxic comment.

    Is there a concern about her health?

    Or she's just not your type?

  12. #4228

    Vac

    Anyone check out Red or Rachel?

  13. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.
    VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.

    But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.

    But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.

  14. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.

  15. #4225

    VAC has shuttle service

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.

    The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape