Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 8139
-
10-13-23 12:49 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 30Sites
Depends. Multiple sites. One is almost walking distance to the Rio.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 11:12 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 808Use their pick up service
Not sure which one has it, but they'll pick you up and take you back.
Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82
[View Original Post]
I think the charge is 60.
-
10-13-23 09:54 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 49How far away is VAC or LTLV
Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?
Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?
Thanks.
-
10-13-23 06:55 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 502I
Am neither one. Just someone who is trying to contribute to this site. But then you know that.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:38 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 87VAC and LTLV
Hey Kingjack-probably just easiest to google "LTLV" or "Vegas Asian Club". That will get you right where you need to be. I've contacted both in the past. Very responsive and pain free booking for each. I only ended up partaking with a provider from LTLV about a year ago. Photo was a bit photoshopped but services were as advertised and will partake again.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 15:56 #4219Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Are you Pepsi? Or her booker?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 07:56 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 40Vac or LKB
Hey guys,
On this forum I'm seeing two agencies VAC and LTLV. Can anyone explained which one is better? First time coming to Vegas. Also what are the links?
-
10-12-23 06:23 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 502And
Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 23:40 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 52AA Acceptance?
As stated before in another post by a different member. This is my first agency experience and wasn't sure about how these girls feel about middle aged AA men. I'm not intimidating in any way. Dad bod white collar glasses etc. I have decent service at AMPs through the years but not sure how agency girls feel.
-
10-11-23 23:34 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 107She's not 62 she's 47, and she's still hot as fuck with incredible service.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 20:17 #4214Banned Member

Posts: 179I ask the booker if I can decide when I get there. And the girls are cool with to upgrade services.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 19:54 #4213Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276"Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
" Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".
Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?
She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
-
10-11-23 19:37 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 818Visiting Vegas
Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.
In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.
What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?
Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?
Thanks for your help.
-
10-11-23 16:41 #4211Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13Vivi Vegas k club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering the great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.
-
10-11-23 15:46 #4210Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts

Posts: 13BB at Vegas K Club
Monger since 2015 where my first HE was a crappy saran wrap BJ at Rainbow and then discovering thr great Amanda at Sunset.
Lately I missed the service at PW and tried Vegas K Club where I had fun with Sasha last month.
Yesterday I had my best experience yet with Vivi / BB. Petite, real b cups, and pretty. Very much my type who was outgoing, didn't clock watch, and was genuinely responsive.
I will be back and I plan on sharing more in future posts after spending too much time lurking.











Reply With Quote






