Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 683 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her years ago but I can't remember. I do know she's originally from Philly. Anyway I've been texting her ever since I first saw her ad a few weeks ago and she has yet to respond. I even tried calling a few times. No luck.
    Seen her over the summer, Looks like pics! Great mic skills, sloppy, deep throat, and very warm mouth. Treat her right, and her menu opens up. Stay safe out there!

  2. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Is there any link to her ads or photo to see?

    .
    As luck would have it, she posted for the first time in months. I'll plan on seeing her today and will report back.

    Ad is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...e/221970774956

  3. #7748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? She looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/809693440744
    I think I saw her years ago but I can't remember. I do know she's originally from Philly. Anyway I've been texting her ever since I first saw her ad a few weeks ago and she has yet to respond. I even tried calling a few times. No luck.

  4. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by LightIn  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her, planning on seeing her soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...b/095297354263
    Saw her once earlier this year. Had a decent time. She's got a friendly disposition and gave me a good time. Not sure what's she's like now, especially since I notice she pairs up with the one chick that has nothing but bad reviews.

  5. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? She looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/809693440744
    She also posts in Philly, in the port Richmond / Kensington areas which is something to consider. No personal experience w her, just take all the info into consideration when deciding what your plan is.

  6. #7745

    "Ballerina"

    Anyone try her out? She looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/809693440744

  7. #7744

    Jenny from the block

    Has anybody seen her, planning on seeing her soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...b/095297354263

  8. #7743

    Scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess that right around the pandemic is when she started robbing people, or at least that's when I heard about it. Girls talk, and at the time I knew a few that were around Camden / Pennsauken. Gia specifically told me about some of the BS surrounding Dyan, she's definitely criminal minded, not just some sticky fingered addict.
    She robbed me when I didn't know better. Scum person IMO. She will never get me again.

  9. #7742

    Alona is back on STG.

    Just spotted this. Wish I was available!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...-/687988452976

  10. #7741

    Diya

    Quote Originally Posted by AirCooled6  [View Original Post]
    Diya is one of Marc's girls. Advertises on TNA. I have seen Diya quite a few times, she has that perfect young tiny spinner body that I love. She does warm up GFE wise after a few visits. YMMV as usual.
    Seen her a couple time. She's really sweet, nice girl.

  11. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to someone here like 3 years ago on an old account I lost the email for. I was considering her and he said at one time she had a guy who would come in and say time up and flash a gun once you paid her. I never considered her again. I don't know if its true but that and other scam and theft reports makes me think it was the right decision.
    I'd guess that right around the pandemic is when she started robbing people, or at least that's when I heard about it. Girls talk, and at the time I knew a few that were around Camden / Pennsauken. Gia specifically told me about some of the BS surrounding Dyan, she's definitely criminal minded, not just some sticky fingered addict.

  12. #7739

    Diya

    Quote Originally Posted by Raynj  [View Original Post]
    So no photo or link or anything? Who is Diya?
    Diya is one of Marc's girls. Advertises on TNA. I have seen Diya quite a few times, she has that perfect young tiny spinner body that I love. She does warm up GFE wise after a few visits. YMMV as usual.

  13. #7738
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    So about 6-7 years ago she had an incall spot in some apartment complex in Mount Laurel, and I met her there a few times. She looked way better then, and there weren't any bad reviews that I had read. She was decent, but not amazing. Certainly not some performance artist worth wasting your mental energy on. If she was in the parking lot I would offer her a chance to meet Jimmy, but I certainly wouldn't give it more though than that, just not worth it. Also, her reputation among other girls is worse than her reputation here.
    I spoke to someone here like 3 years ago on an old account I lost the email for. I was considering her and he said at one time she had a guy who would come in and say time up and flash a gun once you paid her. I never considered her again. I don't know if its true but that and other scam and theft reports makes me think it was the right decision.

  14. #7737
    I had some pretty good sessions with Dyan several years ago, but then she ripped me off, and I never went back. The sessions were not so great as to make the risk worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...2/042816352128

    Ever seen an ad and put the girl on your bucket list to hit and never got around to it? That's been the case with Dylan but its' not your average time frame, I've been wanting to hit that for (without exaggeration) 20 years. I realize that she has gotten older and they are no shortage of rip off reports but if my memory is correct, she started off on Broadway in Camden sucking dick for twenty a load and at least a few of my fellow mongers suggest she is a true artist at sucking dick, which is all that I'm after with her.

    One time, I was staying in a hotel room in Cherry HIll and I actually booked an appointment with her but I insisted on picking her up and taking her to my room, no incall because I had read where she can be shady. About a half hour before I was to pick her up, she texted with with a deposit request. I didn't even bother to tell her to fuck off, I just blocked her number and proceed to Broadway for a SW that night.

    Anybody out there with direct experience, is she aa good as they say? With my own room, should I finally take the plunge? There is too much experience on this web site not to ask for a fellow monger's advice.

  15. #7736
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    So no photo or link or anything? Who is Diya?

    Quote Originally Posted by KudosToHead  [View Original Post]
    I had been screened previously, so setting up an appointment was easy. I would agree with other reviewers that some of the screening process was a bit much. I initially reached out when I was horny and not thinking as clearly as I could!

    Arrived on time and shortly after headed up to the room. Diya opened the door as soon as I got close for a seamless entry. She was wearing a long blue dress and looked professional. We talked for a moment and exchanged pleasantries before I took a quick solo shower. She left a shot of mouthwash in the shower for me which was appreciated. I was surprised to also see a bottle of peach blossom vagisil on the counter. Not hating and she smelled fresh. I just wasn't expecting to see it.

    I came back out and Diya greeted me in a red set of bra and panties. Diya spoke at length about how she is low volume and does this for fun and not money. I have my doubts, but she said I was her only appointment booked for the day. She did kind of seem like a girl who had been in a long term relationship or single for a long time who hadn't had as active of a sex life as they wanted. She also mentioned that lots of her customers have really small dicks, and it makes the sex less enjoyable for her.

    I understand the complaints about her not being GFE experience, and I think if you have a list of acronyms which need a certain percentage checked off to enjoy the counter and have it feel worth it she probably isn't for you. But I found her to be very complimentary of my appearance, cock, and performance and while I realize that is what I am paying for I did enjoy the illusion and and all the positive reinforcement. Her kissing my cock and pressing it against her face while saying in her sexy accent that she loved how long and thick it was is something I won't forget. I probably enjoyed her flattery more than the actual action. While she isn't GFE by definition it felt like the first time hooking up with a girl you just started dating when there was a bunch of sexual tension, and she was very eager to impress you with her skills. For me that is better than a traditional GFE provider but everyone is different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape