Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4228

    Vac

    Anyone check out Red or Rachel?

  2. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.
    VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.

    But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.

    But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.

  3. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.

  4. #4225

    VAC has shuttle service

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.

    The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.

  5. #4224

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    Depends. Multiple sites. One is almost walking distance to the Rio.

  6. #4223

    Use their pick up service

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    Not sure which one has it, but they'll pick you up and take you back.

    I think the charge is 60.

  7. #4222

    How far away is VAC or LTLV

    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.

  8. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Are you Pepsi? Or her booker?
    Am neither one. Just someone who is trying to contribute to this site. But then you know that.

  9. #4220

    VAC and LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    On this forum I'm seeing two agencies VAC and LTLV. Can anyone explained which one is better? First time coming to Vegas. Also what are the links?
    Hey Kingjack-probably just easiest to google "LTLV" or "Vegas Asian Club". That will get you right where you need to be. I've contacted both in the past. Very responsive and pain free booking for each. I only ended up partaking with a provider from LTLV about a year ago. Photo was a bit photoshopped but services were as advertised and will partake again.

  10. #4219
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.
    Are you Pepsi? Or her booker?

  11. #4218

    Vac or LKB

    Hey guys,

    On this forum I'm seeing two agencies VAC and LTLV. Can anyone explained which one is better? First time coming to Vegas. Also what are the links?

  12. #4217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    "Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".

    " Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".

    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    Yet again, you give no reason why Pepsi's toxic. I don't know how old she is, but I'm beginning to think your claim of 62 is making you look "toxic. " She is nice, works hard to please and really good at what she does, and that's reason enough to see her (my opinion). Hope you have a nice day and can find all the anal you desire.

  13. #4216

    AA Acceptance?

    As stated before in another post by a different member. This is my first agency experience and wasn't sure about how these girls feel about middle aged AA men. I'm not intimidating in any way. Dad bod white collar glasses etc. I have decent service at AMPs through the years but not sure how agency girls feel.

  14. #4215
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    "Pepsi is goin to grace Las Vegas with her presence".

    " Pepsi Aka The Goddess of Fuck".

    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    She's not 62 she's 47, and she's still hot as fuck with incredible service.

  15. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in the agencies. Curious how this works though.

    In NYC, it's two pops regardless at the places I've visited. I see LT and VAC mention additional tip for extra pop.

    What if I don't know? Usually I'm good for two, but what if number one takes longer than expected? Or what we try for #2 to no avail?

    Do you pay at the start or finish of the appointment? Do you need to mention what you're expecting fee wise when booking?

    Thanks for your help.
    I ask the booker if I can decide when I get there. And the girls are cool with to upgrade services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape