Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30264

    And on top of that

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.
    To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).

    I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.

  2. #30263

    Sexi Stacy

    She is only here until Saturday, she is a must-see, you will be thrilled.

    PM me if any questions. I have known her for years!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

  3. #30262

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaMongerTour  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Siren? I was wondering if I should take the dive?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/157223293#.
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.

  4. #30261
    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Hey she's trans. She doesn't advertise it at all but I learned the hard way LOL.
    Thank god for this forum. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

  5. #30260

    Don't waste your time.

    Communication went well. Made an appointment Got to the hotel and she ghosted. I hate fucking wasters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/157405699

  6. #30259

    Scam / ripoff

    I can't remember if this is one that's been talked about before or not. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/927393485142.

    I was browsing and remembered her from about a month ago. Something wasn't quite right there was too much hesitation and then the ole "can you step out my xyz is here". Needless to say I picked my money up on the way out. This game just gets worse and worse I swear.

  7. #30258

    I can agree with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    So she stood you up THEN you gave her a deposit and she stood you up again? And you are mad at HER? Sorry you lost money but truely you robbed yourself.
    Yes in hindsight it was a rookie mistake that I shouldn't be making 10+ years in the game. The difference between her and the standard deposit scam I ignore is I knew for a fact that she was real and had seen other mongers that same week. Why she chose to rip me off vs have a customer willing to front the date I just chalk up to addict logic.

  8. #30257

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Was it a bad experience?
    It wasn't the worst, but the looks kinda put a bad taste in my mouth.

  9. #30256
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    Was it a bad experience?

  10. #30255

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    I read this just in time, I was texting setting something up, thanks for the save.

  11. #30254

    The freakin Puerto Rican

    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743

  12. #30253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Wait. No REALLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the scene for a while. Total flake. She ghosted me once and said she was afraid I was LEO so I took the liberty to send a considerable deposit which she promptly stole and ghosted me again. She had the gall to hit me up again months later and I told her she owed me a date and maybe then we'd talk. So she ghosted me a third time LOL. Maybe she's more reliable now that that's she's clean but personally I wouldn't see her if she paid me.
    So she stood you up THEN you gave her a deposit and she stood you up again? And you are mad at HER? Sorry you lost money but truely you robbed yourself.

  13. #30252

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She has no front teeths, she is the kind that is alergic to showers and that place is a mess. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
    I would agree she has meth mouth but I disagree with the showers. She normally does whenever I came thru.

  14. #30251

    Eros

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3643386.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one $$ Good time, no makeup eros rates, banging body. Just like the pics.

  15. #30250

    Kensie

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I will agree that she is very paranoid of LEO but I have never had a problem with her and I had been seeing her up until recently for several months. I never have given her a deposit nor did I ever plan to.
    She has no front teeths, she is the kind that is alergic to showers and that place is a mess. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape