Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 59509
-
10-11-23 11:56 #53479Regular Member

Posts: 18Heavenly Feel next Ivy
Mature lady could be your yummy dish on the menu, I never thought I might fell in this category but I did since I found A Japanese or Taiwanese lady over there, she is quiet and conservative like average common nurse in hospital we normally see, but she was affectionate and passionate inside room massage with a lot of teasing stroke She is not young but she is smoothie A foxy moving around the table quite different ambience from young masseuses. Agree or not man always fix on Oedipus Complex and we need a mother-like caress in our whole life and make you feel returning to your mother's arms and let along pampering your every wild idea and you like a little child just easily reach the nick of time. It s amazing.
-
10-11-23 06:38 #53478Senior Member

Posts: 34I went to Kaina yesterday and it was business as usual. A few girls working, didn't seem very busy but still plenty of happiness to be had!
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:49 #53477Senior Member

Posts: 203Samantha
I saw her at her usual joint, Sunshine, a few weeks back. She was good and hustling as ever. Feels like she is starting to show her age on her face. But that body is still smoking hot with the bolt ons.
Originally Posted by DanPen
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:45 #53476Senior Member

Posts: 203Moonlight rates
What's the rates for her menu if you remember? Feel free to DM if you like.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 01:02 #53475Senior Member

Posts: 58Can confirm this. And if you are a newbie at Enjoy, it will be a legit massage.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 22:14 #53474Senior Member

Posts: 31530 min is 50 and 70 for h. But she wouldn't let me get 1 hr she said only 30 min.
Originally Posted by CreamyGiggles
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 20:01 #53473Senior Member

Posts: 76Not so sure
They forcing everyone to have massage license, Iris have not re-opened, Enjoy open and only 2 working with scrubs.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
Police have returned to look at ordinance violations.
I suspect the heat will be on for awhile.
-
10-10-23 18:11 #53472Senior Member

Posts: 43Past history shown uncle LE won't be back for a while after major raid.
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:04 #53471Senior Member

Posts: 57Different shop or gone altogether?
Any idea if they went to a different shop? I tried Niko, new one there, wasn't too pleased, felt hassled.
Originally Posted by MiraclesMatt
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:00 #53470Senior Member

Posts: 26T+
Thinking about making a glorious return to T+. It's been a while, was a staple before management change. Been once since the change, got was I was looking for but just wasn't the same. Any recent Intel?
-
10-10-23 14:40 #53469Senior Member

Posts: 31Wait so was there a house fee or is the fees on the menu were they only thing they were asking for?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:34 #53468Regular Member

Posts: 25Safe to visit Rosewell AMP's
Hello fellow mongers,
How is the temperature now a days around Rosewell AMP's after recent crackdown? Is it safe now?
-
10-10-23 13:37 #53467Banned Member

Posts: 1610Thanks
Thanks to both Jack and Dawgs. Saved me a trip and some money.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:29 #53466Senior Member

Posts: 357You didn't miss anything
The young one worked there before, she's had a bit of a makeover though. Very transactional.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:09 #53465Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the info guys. Again I saw it Sunday night and was just curious because I'm never in that area. The girl inside looked cute. I'll just stick to Li, ZR, and that area if I want some Cobb AMP fun.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





