Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 60912
-
10-11-23 01:02 #54912Senior Member

Posts: 58Can confirm this. And if you are a newbie at Enjoy, it will be a legit massage.
Originally Posted by CampGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 22:14 #54911Senior Member

Posts: 31530 min is 50 and 70 for h. But she wouldn't let me get 1 hr she said only 30 min.
Originally Posted by CreamyGiggles
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 20:01 #54910Senior Member

Posts: 76Not so sure
They forcing everyone to have massage license, Iris have not re-opened, Enjoy open and only 2 working with scrubs.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
Police have returned to look at ordinance violations.
I suspect the heat will be on for awhile.
-
10-10-23 18:11 #54909Senior Member

Posts: 43Past history shown uncle LE won't be back for a while after major raid.
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:04 #54908Senior Member

Posts: 57Different shop or gone altogether?
Any idea if they went to a different shop? I tried Niko, new one there, wasn't too pleased, felt hassled.
Originally Posted by MiraclesMatt
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:00 #54907Senior Member

Posts: 26T+
Thinking about making a glorious return to T+. It's been a while, was a staple before management change. Been once since the change, got was I was looking for but just wasn't the same. Any recent Intel?
-
10-10-23 14:40 #54906Senior Member

Posts: 31Wait so was there a house fee or is the fees on the menu were they only thing they were asking for?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:34 #54905Regular Member

Posts: 25Safe to visit Rosewell AMP's
Hello fellow mongers,
How is the temperature now a days around Rosewell AMP's after recent crackdown? Is it safe now?
-
10-10-23 13:37 #54904Banned Member

Posts: 1610Thanks
Thanks to both Jack and Dawgs. Saved me a trip and some money.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:29 #54903Senior Member

Posts: 357You didn't miss anything
The young one worked there before, she's had a bit of a makeover though. Very transactional.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:09 #54902Senior Member

Posts: 4061Thanks for the info guys. Again I saw it Sunday night and was just curious because I'm never in that area. The girl inside looked cute. I'll just stick to Li, ZR, and that area if I want some Cobb AMP fun.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 13:07 #54901Regular Member

Posts: 15Massage spring
Massage springs- Emma left, service not a very good massage, too UTC allowed. Only three providers were there, Tiffany was OK with HE.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:48 #54900Senior Member

Posts: 332Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:29 #54899Senior Member

Posts: 342Wawa spa
I think you will find higher prices in this area as it is near Buckhead and midtown. If you are looking for better prices I would try more downscale areas like Doraville or Chamblee.
Originally Posted by Zoolander22
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:23 #54898Senior Member

Posts: 107Update on Massage Spring-Sandy Springs
Update on Massage Spring-Sandy Springs: Casey and Emma have left; New girls are Cici and Tiffany (Miki works as needed). Not sure about status of other recent girls, Nikko or Lulu.










Reply With Quote




