Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 29330
-
10-12-23 10:48 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 49Best Massage Speedway
Anyone been there lately? At the track now! Wondering if worth a trip?
-
10-12-23 07:27 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 129Amber vs. Yuyu
I have had the opportunity to see both, and I must say that Yuyu is much friendlier and a better actress than Amber. I am sure that it varies from person to person. I only took 30 min with each, so the massages were terrible and just them going through the motions. Yuyu gave more of a GF vibe, as she kissed all over me and seemed to get into it. Amber gave none of that. Amber's body is tighter (smaller), but both have nice tits. LEO was much busier than Lavender when I went. The place needs a revolving door. Amber seemed to be the only one working at Lav whereas Annie is also at LEO. Annie looks like she is probably a lot of fun as well.
As most have stated, be patient and don't ruin it for the guys getting their turn. Either place will probably have a wait.
Be safe.
-
10-12-23 07:19 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 484Muffler
Stopped by the muffler shop on my way home yesterday. There were 2 girls working. Only caught a glimpse of the second girl, but she looked really nice. Very cute.
I drew Lopey who grabbed me as soon as I entered and showed me to the room. Massage was just ok and lasted about 10 minutes. Lopey had a great body. She's a bit younger than I normally see at indy AMPs. Great tits, probably a large B / small C with those great Asian nips. She actually had a cute little butt too, not a board flat one like most of them. BJ was ok. She's not amazing at it, but she worked hard which made up for it some. Main event is where it's at with her. I'm not large, but she is very tight. Started in CG. She grinds really well. Then went to DATY which was nice. She was very responsive to that. Finished in Mish. Girl can do keels.
Hot towel, bottle of water, and I was on my way. $. 4 to house, $1. 6 to the girl. I'd repeat.
-
10-12-23 02:54 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 100Stillwater changes?
Anyone know what's going on at Stillwater? I know it's not one of the popular places in town, but I noticed one of the ladies left and now there's a new one. Anyone know any details?
-
10-12-23 01:15 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 634Follow up on: Check you PM for recommendations
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
Also if you are referring to the Oily Stone didn't I read just recently where it closed on N. Keystone?
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheSentinel462
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 20:29 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 113Thanks! Much Appreciated!
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:00 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 268Lavender
Headed down south out of Indy Monday and decided to see what all the fuss was over YuYu at Lavender. Text and said I'd be there in 15 and asked if she was available. Got an immediate response that said wait 30 min. I thought ok, waited, walked up and was met by Annie at the door. The same ANNIE that used to be at Sweets a year or so ago. We just stood there and laughed and preceded to the room where we got reacquainted in the same fashion as before. Seems lavender is the new hotspot for you guys in Indy!
TB.
-
10-10-23 21:34 #22093Senior Member

Posts: 238Check you PM for recommendations
Check your mail for recommendations. ART is not among them at this time.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 21:28 #22092Senior Member

Posts: 238Top Three in Indy Now??
Some thoughts on this I am sure. A lot depends on what you like:
Lav on Lafayette.
Lav E O on 31.
Lesly on 86.
Wonder what you would say??
-
10-10-23 21:25 #22091Senior Member

Posts: 113Art Place?
Art Place? Any detail? WTF is this? I'm coming from IL and Lav Oil is my primary go to here soon, with stone being a solid backup.
PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
-
10-10-23 21:25 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 238Lavendar Ess Oil!
Yes it is top rate in all categories. Be nice to the girls as they are beautiful, talented, and not clock watchers. Be patient and come back if you arrive and they are full as word is getting out about how good this place is.
Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 19:46 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 497He said the location in the title of his post. Bobo is the providers name FYI. Then Google the other name in the title and there's your answer. And yes, I know I could have just as easily given it up just now but that wouldn't be any fun. .
Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:32 #22088Regular Member

Posts: 3It's at the top of my list currently.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:29 #22087Regular Member

Posts: 3The Art place is worthy.
Originally Posted by JustABusta
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 17:28 #22086Regular Member

Posts: 3Dying to know this location. PM or give me a hint? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JackC69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




