Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22098

    Muffler

    Stopped by the muffler shop on my way home yesterday. There were 2 girls working. Only caught a glimpse of the second girl, but she looked really nice. Very cute.

    I drew Lopey who grabbed me as soon as I entered and showed me to the room. Massage was just ok and lasted about 10 minutes. Lopey had a great body. She's a bit younger than I normally see at indy AMPs. Great tits, probably a large B / small C with those great Asian nips. She actually had a cute little butt too, not a board flat one like most of them. BJ was ok. She's not amazing at it, but she worked hard which made up for it some. Main event is where it's at with her. I'm not large, but she is very tight. Started in CG. She grinds really well. Then went to DATY which was nice. She was very responsive to that. Finished in Mish. Girl can do keels.

    Hot towel, bottle of water, and I was on my way. $. 4 to house, $1. 6 to the girl. I'd repeat.

  2. #22097

    Stillwater changes?

    Anyone know what's going on at Stillwater? I know it's not one of the popular places in town, but I noticed one of the ladies left and now there's a new one. Anyone know any details?

  3. #22096

    Follow up on: Check you PM for recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    Art Place? Any detail? WTF is this? I'm coming from IL and Lav Oil is my primary go to here soon, with stone being a solid backup.

    PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Check your mail for recommendations. ART is not among them at this time.
    Also if you are referring to the Oily Stone didn't I read just recently where it closed on N. Keystone?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinel462  [View Original Post]
    Oily Stone is gone. Not sure if anyone will miss it. Had not heard it mentioned very often. Contractors renovating the inside and the signs are all gone.

  4. #22095
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Check your mail for recommendations. ART is not among them at this time.
    Thanks! Much Appreciated!

  5. #22094

    Lavender

    Headed down south out of Indy Monday and decided to see what all the fuss was over YuYu at Lavender. Text and said I'd be there in 15 and asked if she was available. Got an immediate response that said wait 30 min. I thought ok, waited, walked up and was met by Annie at the door. The same ANNIE that used to be at Sweets a year or so ago. We just stood there and laughed and preceded to the room where we got reacquainted in the same fashion as before. Seems lavender is the new hotspot for you guys in Indy!

    TB.

  6. #22093

    Check you PM for recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    Art Place? Any detail? WTF is this? I'm coming from IL and Lav Oil is my primary go to here soon, with stone being a solid backup.

    PM is fine. Thanks in advance!
    Check your mail for recommendations. ART is not among them at this time.

  7. #22092

    Top Three in Indy Now??

    Some thoughts on this I am sure. A lot depends on what you like:

    Lav on Lafayette.

    Lav E O on 31.

    Lesly on 86.

    Wonder what you would say??

  8. #22091

    Art Place?

    Art Place? Any detail? WTF is this? I'm coming from IL and Lav Oil is my primary go to here soon, with stone being a solid backup.

    PM is fine. Thanks in advance!

  9. #22090

    Lavendar Ess Oil!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx  [View Original Post]
    It's at the top of my list currently.
    Yes it is top rate in all categories. Be nice to the girls as they are beautiful, talented, and not clock watchers. Be patient and come back if you arrive and they are full as word is getting out about how good this place is.

  10. #22089
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCalyx  [View Original Post]
    Dying to know this location. PM or give me a hint? Thanks!
    He said the location in the title of his post. Bobo is the providers name FYI. Then Google the other name in the title and there's your answer. And yes, I know I could have just as easily given it up just now but that wouldn't be any fun. .

  11. #22088
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Lavender Essential Oil Spa on South East Street. The location is relatively private, the place is clean, and the service is top rate (IMHO).
    It's at the top of my list currently.

  12. #22087
    Quote Originally Posted by JustABusta  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, looking for advice on a few good ones on the south side. Hoping for ones that don't mind some free roaming and don't rush. I've been to a couple that were very businesslike or robotic. Thanks in advance!
    The Art place is worthy.

  13. #22086
    Quote Originally Posted by JackC69  [View Original Post]
    The rumors are true. She is very outgoing and worth the trip. I took the half hour and laid down. She cleaned my hands with wipes which is always a good sign of fun times to come. After starting a quick massage I looked up and was impressed with the view. She wasted no time and did not negotiate for BBBJ and CFS. It was a quick visit with $40 hhr and what ever donation you wanted to put into her pocket.
    Dying to know this location. PM or give me a hint? Thanks!

  14. #22085
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    I was driving and noticed a little massage spa ad on the side of the road. I instantly made a you turn and went in to check it out. As I was talking to the manager I heard one of you call asking for specials LOL. Cmon now we all now the basic pricing. But actually the price for a half hour massage here is $50. The manager looks ok but the other helper is 7/10. Great body and is thick. Too bad this place has no HE HJ or anything. I did spank her and squeezed her big cheeks while I was getting a 10/10 massage. For this treason alone I might return once in a while. This will be after I'm done with an Asian elsewhere LOL. The name was oriental foot spa in Greenwood.
    I've been curious about this place thanks.

  15. #22084

    South side

    Someone wanted to know if places on the south side. The Art place is worthy of checking out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape